34: Tell or not?

A Beautiful Mistake

Jaesuk was shocked. Totally shocked on his wife sudden appearence. He knows her sudden appearance must have meant something. He could sense it. But then, he is excited to see his son. As they only come to Korea once a month.

"Appa? Did you miss me?" his son asked.

"Of course I have! How have you been? Have you eat well? How bout your study?" Jaesuk is playing with his son.

"Appa! Too much question at the same time. I'm confused~" his son sulking and Jaesuk is smilling on his act. He son have unexpectable humor. Just like him. As his wife was watching both of thme, thinking about what Kwangsoo have told her.

 

**Flashback**

She actually decide to go to Korea in one more week. But then, someone called her. It was an unknown number

"Hello? Who is it?" - Jaesuk's wife

"Hello noona. It's me, Kwangsoo." Kwangsoo replied.

"Oh~ It's you. What's the matter? Is anything happen to Jaesuk?" she asked again.

"Noona, please don't be shock when I say this. I only tell this to you and I hope you won't say anything out. Can you promise me that?" Kwangsoo sounds serious and it sends a nervous vibe to her.

"Why you sound so serious? Is anything really happened?" she asked him again. She could sense something was wrong and it was serious.

"It is serious noona.. I really need you to keep this out of media or even others person." -Kwangsoo.

"Okay, I'll promise you. I won't tell anybody. What is it?"

"Jaesuk hyung.. was having affair." He finally told her. He don't wish to do this. But he knows, she the only person who could solve this. As he don't wish to see both of them ruin. As for her, it was something unexpected. She stayed silent for a while. Then replied.

"I'll be at Korea in two days. Meet you then. Thanks for the information. Bye." she hang up the call. And think for a while.

"Son! Prepare your stuff! We are leaving!" she shouted to his son.

"Leaving? To where?" her son asked.

"To meet your appa." she smile at her son. Her son was jumping excitedly hearing that news. Finally, he get to meet his father that he been missing.

**Flashback end**

She remembered the first thing she did when she reached Korea. Her son was playing at the playground while she met with Kwangsoo. Kwangsoo explained the whole situation to her and told her about Jaesuk and Jihyo. At first, she was shocked. But she did not get mad. As she was try to be logic. And at the end of their conversation, she get Jihyo's number. So that's mean, it only time until she met her.

________________________________________________

The next night, like usual, they was meeting at the park. Jaesuk doesn't know how to tell Jihyo about his wife arrival. But still, he have to tell her. Since, he knows he can't hide that fact from her. He look at Jihyo who is leaning on his left shoulder while holding his hand. She is smilling. There's no worries on her faces. She was happy and that makes him hesitate to tell her. He knows she will worried. Her joy will gone.

'Let tells her later. Let her enjoy first.' -his inner thought. He look at Jihyo as Jihyo realize that Jaesuk been looking at her, she talked to him.

"Why do you keep looking at me?" she asked him. Her face is blank.

"Because you are pretty."he answered. He caress her face.

"Ayy~ I do admit I'm pretty though." she said confidently. She let out a small laugh.

"Well, almost pretty. But still Sylvia Kristel noona are the prettiest." he jokes. That answer makes she sulking. She immediately pulls away from him and release her hand. She distance herself from him and look away.

"Then, date her then. I won't even care about it."she still look away. Refused to look at him.

He let out a small laugh. 'She look cute like this.How adorable. ' He smile again and hug her from behind.

"Really? I can date her?" he asked.

"Yah!" she turn back to look at him. They distance was so close. Their nose touch each other. Their eyes were looking each other. They let it stay like that for a while. Memorizing this feeling in their mind. Then, Jihyo take the lead and kissed him. But instead of kissing him passionately, she bite his lower lips.

"Ouch! Song Jihyo!" he said while touching at his lips.He then looked at his finger and there's a blood stain.

"Merong!" she free herself from his embrace and run away. He chase her quickly and manage to catch her back. Back hugging her, he put his head on her shoulder. They was swaying.

"My lips bleed. What are you going to do?" Jaesuk ask her.

"Well, you it away then." she replied him. She knows what he want but she choose to play with him first.

"But you're the one who bite it."

"Who ask you to make me mad? Ask your prettiest noona to it away then."

"Song Jihyo-ssi, I count until 5 seconds and if you don't do anything I'll tickle you. 1...2...3...4...fi- " she quickly turn around and takes his lips. And when she tried to pull away, he pulls her waist and close the distance again. His hands were on her waist while her hands were on his neck. They were deepening the kiss.

After that, they pull away to take a breath.

"You lips are sweet. What have you ate today?" -Jaesuk

"Yours too. How come I never get enough?"- Jihyo

"Because I was charming." he smirked and close their distance again.

'That's right. Let's tell her tomorrow.' -his inner though. He don't wish to ruin the moment. He want this to stay. Let she have no worries. At least, for now.