38: Reunion

A Beautiful Mistake

Move forward to two years later, some changed, some don't.

As for Ms Na, who suceeded in convincing his husband to let her go that night, she managed to keep her husband career, but seldomly at night, she can heard him crying.

**Flashback**

That night, Jaesuk was excited to meet Jihyo. Finally, his wife doesn't ask him to bring them out. Finally, he will be able the meet the woman he been missing for days. It was hell for him. His face was smilling, unable to hide the excitement he feels. His wife saw it all, as she felt guilty since she is going to ruin that feeling of him. Her hand was holding a document. And yes, that's the result of her investigating Jihyo with a little bit of manipulation.She went in and her husband saw her.

"Excited to meet her?" she suddenly asked him. His expression changed. Serious. The smile on his face gone the moment she asked that question.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Song Jihyo-ssi." she looked at him. He looked at her back. Finally knowing the reason why she came back.

"That's the reason you returned?"he asked.

"Yes. I came to separate you two." she keeps her calm face.

"What do you mean?" he looked at her.

"Tonight, end it with that woman. If not *she puts the document on the table* I'll give this document to the media. And soon, the she now will be ruined again." he takes the document and open it. As soon as he read through the document he throws it to the floor. He was furious.

"You investigated her?!" his face was filled with anger. He was mad.

"Yes."she managed to answer him coolly.

"This document, did you fake it?" he looked at her

"Nope. She took the test without knowing what it's for. It was the hospital mistakes."

"Don't you think the media will found out?"

"Well, it will take a long time. You know how the media works. Eventually, they will keep connecting this with her past. And the headline will be 'Song Jihyo was tested for drug abuse'. Let's think logically, How people will connect this to her past acting. Maybe people will found out this was fake and shut up. But the moment that happens, she probably already lost her everything. Look at her, how successful she as an 'Ace' in the show. People are loving her. On this sensitive level, she will only need one fake rumour and its gone. Then the next thing that will take lead is the destruction of the show. And the next thing, you won't see her in this entertainment world anymore. So tell me, which one you prefer now?"

He looked at her. Feeling unbelievable "How can you be so cruel?" he looked at her. "For years I let you stayed at US just because you wish to be with him, your first love. As I understand that our arranged marriage was unfair for you. I let you be with him. And now, I just want to be with the one I love. Don't you feel how unfair this is?"

"It's unfair. But this is the best for both of you. I may not have any feeling towards you but still you're my husband. Eventually, it will be more worse if the media found out about you two. So, the choice on you. Either I give this document or you end it, tonight." she left the room and he could only punched the wall.

 

**flashback end**

 

Ms Na still remember how she threaten him. As the woman mentioned that she loves him equally to he loves her. She knew that, that man won't be able to ruin her. He is a responsible guy. He don't do things that ruin others. Moreover it's a woman who he loves the deepest. It was the perfect scenario she created when she investigated her. She found out that Jihyo ever been tested for drug abuse. But it was a mistake due to the hospital management since they confused with names, and due to that, it left some documentaries that she took it. Although that wasn't her mistake since she took it without really know what it's for. And the hospital doesn't mention anything since they were trying to keep their good reputation.

As for Jihyo, she changed. After that night, she keeps drinking and drinking again. As she lives her life like a living corpse. Until it mentally breaks her down, she was forced to meet counselors. It reached a certain level of depress that she was forced to stay in a specialize hospital for a better security on her unstable state of emotions. To be injected with medications since she been trying to cut herself with things that she could grab within the area. It was a hard time for her and the hospital and including the management company. But then, her situation start to get better as she keeps taking the medication. And soon, she get the offer to star on a Chinese drama. Knowing that, staying at here will only kill her day by day, she decided to accept it. When she was about to leave, she went to find him. Knowing that this probably the last time she could see him before she left. She saw him but left without greeting him. Avoiding from his sight and observe him the last time. And since that day she left for China, never return. She keeps developing her career at there. As her name and career rose up. But when she lonely, she cried.

___________________________________________________________________

Four years forward after that night..

After this four full years, she decided to return to Korea. Along these years, she learned a lot and experienced a lot. She also find new hobbies. She likes to explore. She likes to try new things. Especially when it's adventurous and thrilling. Along these years, she challenged her self for extreme activity such as skydive, jumping off from a high waterfall and anything that she never imagined she will do. And lastly she learn something about them.

When the member found out that Jihyo is going to return, they decide to do a gathering. They are excited since they haven't meet her for ages.  Jihyo was nervous too since it will the first time the members meet after four years. All the way to the restaurant, she keeps wondering what will happen. Especially between the both of them.

As for him, he was clueless about her arrival. Since the member also ask him to come without telling him that she was coming. He go there before she arrive. He takes a sit beside Haha.

"Do you think she will come?" Haha asked.

"I think she will. I called her manager last night." -Kwangsoo

"But what if she don't want to meet us anymore? You know, she is different now." - Gary

"Ayy~ she will come.. Jihyo is not that type of person." - Sukjin

When Jaesuk heard Jihyo's name. His heart skip a beat. 'Jihyo returned?'- his thought

"She returned?" Jaesuk asked. Kwangsoo looking at him differently. He looked at Kwangsoo. Knowing that what Kwangsoo was worried about. He looked at Kwangsoo and slightly shook his head. And Kwangsoo knows what he silently meant.

"Yes. Haha invited her." Gary answered

Just then Jihyo walked in. "Annyeong everyone~ I'm back." she said while looking at the members. Her eyes stop at him. And Jaesuk could only look at her meaningfully. She slightly smiled at him then take her place beside Kwangsoo.

"Yah~ You look different. As expected, an A grade actress aura. Sorry, a Hallyu celebrity aura" Sukjin praised Jihyo and she blushed a bit.

"Oppa! That's embarassing." she smile.

"Well, how have you been?" Jongkook asked her.

"Nothing special. Just a few experiences and so on." -Jihyo

The conversations were like a normal one. They were asking questions about each other's life. When the night really turn darker, everyone went home. Eventually, she suddenly wondered about the park. So she decided to stop by for a while.

As she takes a walk around the park, a lot were changed. But luckily, the bench and the tree that they used to stay still at there. She sits at the bench as her legs were getting a little bit sore. While replaying their memories at here. Just then..

"Jihyo?" a man called her name. She knows that sound very well. It was him, Jaesuk.