19: Distance

A Beautiful Mistake

That night, both of them suffered a sleepless night. And for some time being, he try to avoid her since he promised to give her some time. He decided to not rush her and let her come to him on her own accord. Seldomly, when his mind was not occupied, his mind will replay the scene where he kissed her. He don't know how to explain his situation. Is this lovesick?

He remembered everything that night. How frustrated she was that night. How she keep trying to give him the umbrella worried that he may fall sick. How she looked into his eyes when she confessed and ... how moist her lips were when he kissed her. Her lips was not too small but not too thick. It's just perfect for him.

Everytime when he was reminded by that, he will try to shook it off. Sometimes, he notice that she will look at him and turn away when he look back. This distance was driving him crazy. He keep wondering,

'For how long she's gonna to stay like this?'

___________________________________________________________________

As for her, she still suffered insomia. Tried to keep her mind busy with anything so she will not be reminded by that night.

'Why he kissed me? What do that supposed to mean?'

'Is he also feel the same thing? '

'It's because he was drunk?'

'But his expression doesn't seems like he was not sober'

'Should I ask him? Arghh!!!'

She throw herself to her bed. Trying to close her eyes. But everytime when she close it, she was reminded by that night.

'His lips was moist.. He was a good kisser..'

'Yah! Song Jihyo! Wake up!'

She immediately wakes up from her bed went to wash her face.

_______________________________________________________________________

Today, the filming have take place again. Like usual, they will try to act like nothing happen and act professionally. Some of the member do notice about both of them but everytime when they act close during the filming, the suspicioun dies. But that was not the case for Kwangsoo. He saw it. How they look at each other and turn away when one of them look back. Something was wrong.

Just then, Kwangsoo and Jihyo was ousted early so it's only left both of them in the jail. The crew was changing tapes so no camera was rolling.

"Noona, I have a question." -Kwangsoo

"What?" she look at him

"Did something happen between noona and Jaesuk hyung?"

'snaps! He knows?' Jihyo face change into awkward mood but she quickly covered it and reply him."Nothing. What could happen ? Hahaha" she laugh.

Although his noona said no, he still feel something was off. But knowing that being busybody will annoy Jihyo, he choose to stay silent. After the filming end, everyone went home. And when she reach home, Jaesuk texted her.

'I'm still waiting for your response. Talk to me when you're ready. I won't rush you for now. But these days make my anxiety went higher so if you take too much time, I may end up find you first. Have a nice sleep then. Good night.' she throw her phone aside. And lied down. 'So now, what you're going to do Song Ji Hyo?'