1: He introduced her.

A Beautiful Mistake

SBS Running Man Office, [9.57 AM]

He looks at his watch as he entered the meeting room. Like usual, the main PD takes his seat at the front. 

"Oh, Jaesuk. Like usual, right on time like a gentleman." said the main PD the moment he saw Jaesuk also entered the room. Jaesuk responded with a small smile and take his seat on the left side. Including this time, it will be the third time the running man PDs are having their meeting. Jaesuk knows the main reason he was asked to come. It seems like there have been some conflicts among those PDs in selecting the new members for the upcoming variety show. So as the main PD can't persuade those PDs to make the main decision, he asked Jaesuk to give out his opinions since he is widely experienced in this entertainment industry.

"This is the list of candidates those PDs suggested. Go through their information and give me your opinion about them." The main PD gives the file to JS. He reads through it and saw a lot of veteran entertainers' name on it. Some of them are his close friends and juniors. So basically, he doesn't even need to read this file since he knows them very well.

"How?" - the main PD

He puts the file away. Trying to find the perfect sentences to describe his point of view.

"Hmm..They do have a wide experience and a good background in variety world. But I personally think it's not enough to attract the audience." - Jaesuk

"What do you mean?"

"Although they are good enough, veteran entertainers, but I think those audiences would like something new and fresh. Since our show is a new kind of variety, I would like to give those audiences some new face on the screen. Someone who could own the title of elegance in his career but unique in variety."

*thinking* "Hurm... It seems like you have someone in mind?"

Jaesuk suddenly reminded about some incidents that happened recently.

"I do. Two actually." - Jaesuk

*curious* "Oh? Who?" - the main PD.

"Lee Kwang Soo the model and the actress, Song Ji Hyo." The memory of seeing Kwangsoo acting in a fish head costume and the past memory of having Jihyo as a guest in Family's Outing are flashbacked in his mind.

*hesitated* "But, isn't it too risky to bring two at once. Especially Song Ji Hyo? I mean,  since you know, being the only female will attract more attentions than normal and what if she can't adapt well? I think it will be safer if we take a female entertainer like Lee Hyori, who is more experienced in variety shows. Furthermore, you worked with her before right? I sure there will be some sort of chemistry between the two of you."

"I understand your point. Being the only female does bring a lot of attention and that's why I choose her too. If we use those veterans, people can easily guess what's the flowing of the show. But if Song Ji Hyo is the only female, it will make the audience curiosity go higher. Since she is an actress and her name is not really well-known yet. Just like a person who appeared out of nowhere. A fresh green leaf among wilted leaves."

"But still, why her?"

"I've ever worked with her in Family Outing for once and trust me, she has the humor." Jaesuk chuckled a little when he remembered the moment back in Family Outing days. The past incident where the actress slept really well on the chair provided to her in Family Outing. 

As the main PD could feel the confidence in Jaesuk's words, he can't help by being persuaded too.

"Hurm..So, it's a bet?" - the main PD

"Yes. Life is a bet anyway. So, why not?" Jaesuk replied.

"Okay then. I will ask their managers first and inform you the decisions."

"Okay."