22: Sibling love

A Beautiful Mistake

A few day have pass after that night. As they agreed to live their life like usual, to treat each other like siblings, they try to move on. She was trying to fill her head with other things. But sometimes, she found herself crying in the middle night.

As for him, he did the same thing. Tried to busy himself with a bunch of things. Try to exhausted himself to sleep. But when he can’t handle it, he will drink. Make himself drunk and sleep. Sometimes, he will stop by her house. Wait until she went out to throw rubbish and then leave. And sometimes, she will wait by the window, wait for him to come and go out to throw the rubbish.

 

Their love is painful. They were suffering. Especially on the part that loving each other as sibling. It is obvious they love each other as a man and woman. How could that feeling easily switch to a sibling love?

He can’t ignore the fact that every seeing her close with other male makes him jealous and painful. As she can’t ignore the fact that it was hurtful when his wife was brought up. They said, this was the best for them. Seldomly, they will ask them self. 

 

‘Is this really the best?’

____________________________________________

That day, they was just finished they filming. He was looking at her from far. She saw him looking at her. But she act like she don’t saw it. Then, Kwangsoo approach her.

“Noona. I have a request.” -Kwangsoo

“What?” she look at him.

“Have a dinner with me.” he look at her. Hoping for her to accept.

“I don’t think I can. I have a schedule tonight.”

“Ayy noona. I know you will said like that. But I have confirm your schedule. You don’t have anything planned for tonight.” she blushed. Knowing her lie was exposed.

“Noona please~ just this once. Okay? You been rejecting me. Your manager said you didn’t even go out when you’re at home. You only went out when it’s about work. You should relax once a while you know.” he ask her again. 

She was thinking for a while. Should she accept? Maybe Kwangsoo is right. Maybe go out and relaxed herself will make she feel better. 

 

“Araseo~ But you have to fetch me. Right on time and don’t late. I don’t tolerate late people.” she look at him. Kwangsoo finally smilling. He seems so happy. Finally, he got the chance.

Jaesuk, the one who saw the whole incident left the room. Feeling jealous and hurt at the same time. He was hoping for her to reject Kwangsoo. But that will be too selfish. He was in toilet when Kwangsoo come. Kwangsoo is smilling brightly.

 

“Yah Kwangsoo. What’s makes you so happy?” Jaesuk asked.

“Well, secret~” he smiled.

“Hyung, what do you think I need to bring if I want to confess to someone?” Kwangsoo asked Jaesuk. That question makes Jaesuk froze.

 

‘Is he going to confess to her? But Jihyo is not his type . But what if he really confessed to her? What am i going to do? Don’t think too much Jaesuk. Maybe the she he going to confess is another person.’

 

“Well, depend on the girl. Girls usually love flower aren’t they? Or teddy bear?” - Jaesuk

“But she hates those kind of things.. She rather tough actually” Kwangsoo blushed. 

“When are you going to confess to her?” He asked. ‘Please don’t say tonight.’ his inner thought.

“Tonight.” He answer with his blushing face. Kwangsoo was nervous but at the same time he was excited. This time, he really breaks down. Someone was gonna to confess to her What he going to do? His face turn pale . 

“Hyung, are you okay? You look pale.” Kwangsoo saw his face. He was worried when Jaesuk face suddenly changed.

 

“I’m okay. I’ll go first.” He walked out quickly. Mind still on the same thing. He knows Kwangsoo will confess to her tonight. He was afraid. What if Jihyo accepted him? What if she already move on?

 

Tonight, Jihyo was wearing a dress. She did not put much effort in her dress Well, it’s just a simple eat out for her.. As she have no clue at all what going to happen tonight. When she go out, Kwangsoo was already waiting for her. He was wearing a suit. It’s undeniable that he does look good in suit. From far, there’s a pair of eye who was looking at her. He was down.

 

It was a classy restaurant. For her surprise, there’s no one in there. She though there will be people inside since the restaurant seems classy and attractive. But the things that she don’t know was Kwangsoo have booked it for the night. He don’t want other people to be with them when he confess. He would like to have some time alone with her.

 

Jaesuk was there. Outside the restaurant. He parked his car at outside. As people won’t see him since it was dark.

He look at them. She was smiling and laughing. They looked so happy. Eveytime she smill, he will think. Why she’s smiling brightly whenever Kwangsoo with her. What makes she laugh? Every smile she do stab his heart. He know eventually, he should let her go but he can’t. He don’t want anyone to own her. He admit he is selfish. But he can’t help with the feeling of possessive toward her. 

Just keep laugh Jihyo. Don’t stop. This is the way you should live your life. Just keep smile and laugh. Just learn to survive.’ -her inner voice. She decide to laugh since she don’t want to live her life miserably. But it is hard for her. She felt more pathetic because she have to force herself to be happy.

Just then, Kwangsoo suddenly take out a small box.

"Noona, for you." He push the box to her. She look at it blankly. Why Kwangsoo suddenly give her a gift? As far she she know, her birthday is not today.

"Open it." he smile. Without knowing his true intention, she open the box. It is a necklace with a small silver key.

"It's pretty.." she smile. "But for what?" she look at him. He was getting ready. On the other side, Jaesuk saw the whole incident. he know he is going to confess. Decide not to watch this moment, he drive away. Back to the restaurant, Jihyo is still waiting for his answer. Just then, Kwangsoo look at her and say..

 

"Noona, I like you. Let's date." Kwangsoo finally confess to her. And he is serious about it.