Save Me

Dauntless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho couldn't shake off the uneasy he had been feeling since this morning.

Everything was fine at the beginning, the group had returned home after a radio broadcast and Kyungsoo had made dinner. An hour later and the maknae line was busy smashing away on their video games while the rest of the group was scattered around the penthouse occupied in their own little worlds. Everything was fine, until Sehun's phone began beeping with incoming texts. No one thought much of it at first, thinking it was probably one of the managers checking in on them  or maybe even one of the Super Junior members asking them to pick up the take-out they ordered from across the street.

Let me be clear, nothing of that sort happened.

Instead, the sound of a phone striking the ground had aroused the attention of everyone.

"Yah, Sehun, don't break your phone. Manager hyung already bought you a new one last week." Xiumin chided from his spot on the couch. 

"H-hyung," Sehun's mumbled, in a terrified voice, and Suho could feel the panic beginning to set in his chest at the others voice, "I think Taeyoung's in danger."

"Sehun, explain." Kris demanded, and like that, Sehun showed the leader the text he had just received. At this point, everyone had abandoned their comfortable positions around the house in favor of seeing what had occurred. Suho, just as curious and anxious as the others, walked up to the now pale faced Kris. Peering over his shoulder, Suho stared, wide eyed, at the picture displayed on Sehun's screen.

The picture was dark, clearly taken in some kind of alleyway, but even so, one thing was very clear.

The expressionless, although shocked, expression of Taeyong's face as he was held at gun point by another black masked figure.

It was obvious who the other was though, especially with the cross engraved onto the gun held by the figure.

3 Blazes.

Suho locked eyes with Kris as he felt the air around them tense with panic and fear. They had to do something before the members began freaking out,though that was probable impossible based off of the latest text sent. 

"Ah, Taeyong's surely a cutie, isn't he? Look at him trying to remain strong and expressionless in the face of his death.

You know what you have to do, right? I'll be waiting at 39402 15th Street. You have 1 hour starting now, come alone or its him whose dead."

"Holy , that's Taeyong, that's Taeyong!! What are we going to do? Is he dead, do you think they killed him?!" Images of Taeyong's dead body ran through Suho's mind as Tao's trembling voice crushed his heart into pieces. 

"Kris, Suho, what are you planning?" Came Kai's voice, which was as hard as steel. Suho raised his eyes to his, and was surprised to see the anger behind it. Now that Suho thought about it, Taeyong had wormed his way into everyone's hearts, without even trying as well. "He's the first real friend anyone on us have had since our debut, you're not thinking of abandoning him to deal with them on his own are you? Especially when he's already protected us so much."

"He's still suspicious." And Kris was right, he was suspicious. Why would he protect them from the gang when it wasn't even his problem? Why did he come to SM when he clearly hated it so much?

"He is suspicious," Kai ignored the outbursts from the others who disagreed, "but that's only because we don't know what his intentions with us are. But I think it's pretty clear that they're not bad intentions, especially when he has put his life on the line for us more than we can count."

"First things first, Sehun, call him and track down his location." Kris commanded, eyes glued to the text.

"There's no point in doing that hyung, I've already tried calling him but its no use, it keeps going to his voicemail."

Suho watched as the other closed his eyes in concentration before they fluttered back open, "I don't care what any of you say, we're not going."

" that! Are you even listening to yourself right now, you're going to let a 17 year old die for you?" Luhan raged as he grabbed Kris by his collar, looking ready to punch him.

"The chances of this being a trap are too high, besides, none of know how to fight," Kris ignored Tao's protest, "We wouldn't be able to help him even if we tried."

"Kris," Suho, for the first time that night, spoke, "What are you hiding? Why are you so against this?"

"Before anything else, it's our job to protect EXO first. Everything else comes after that, you know that more than anyone else, Suho."

"Hyung, have you forgotten, Taeyong is apart of EXO. Which means we've dragged him into our problem, and he's in danger because of us. We'll follow your orders, " Kyungsoo raised his hand against the outbursts from the group, "but are you sure you're making the right one? He's just begun opening up to us, he's just begun calling us hyung, his eyes, those beautiful eyes full of so much sadness, are you going to let him die off before even letting him experience the happiness he so strongly deserves?"

Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter