Exposed

Dauntless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Jung Seok was many things: a Yensen legend, fighter, and a protector were just some of them. But he was not, and I emphasize, was not a babysitter, not even for the CEO of Yensen himself. Sighing deeply, the elder ran a hand through his hair as he glanced out the window of the bosses office on what might have been the hundredth floor. He watched the beginning of Seoul’s sunrise as the CEO, Taeyong’s father, shuffled around nervously behind him. He could ignore him forever really, especially with the beauty of the sun’s light trickling over the city like a blanket, eternally beautiful and probably the only familiar thing to him at the moment. But alas, the guy was just too goddam annoying too ignore. 

“Things aren’t adding up, Taeyong’s moods aren’t adding up! He’s completely falling apart, getting too invested in this mission and I cannot afford to lose Xscion. Missions have only been piling up and BTS has been way too absorbed in 3 Blazes, especially my son. Not to mention you haven’t been reporting a single thing to me, what the hell is your problem Jung Seok?!”

Pinching his nose in frustration, the other could only glare as he responded. “Me? What’s my problem? My problem is you calling me here at the crack of dawn to question me about your son’s presence. I’m a bodyguard for EXO, I report on EXO. I’m not here to report on your son, Taeyong, but on Xscion-ah who mind you is doing very well and has protected the boys with his own life more times than I can count. Yes, this mission has been personally affecting Taeyong, but that’s expected because of the history he has with 3 Blazes. If you’re so goddamn worried why not try to act like a ing father instead of ruining my relationship with the boy.” At this point, Jung Seok had both hands slammed onto the CEO’s desk, angry at the audacity of the other. “I’m still paying for raising him into being a tool, which mind you, was on your orders. Why not take the fall for your own mistakes sometime?”

With one last glare towards the angered CEO, Jung Seok left the office with his own worry for Taeyong beginning to poke at him. Taeyong had been missing for approximately fourteen hours and it was driving him nuts. None of the hackers could trace him and in moments like these he cursed himself for training the younger so well. He could disappear without being tracked down whenever he wanted, and that thought alone scared him more than he wanted it too.

‘What would he do if Taeyong was driven to his end…driven to suicide? At a time when no one could find him?’ The thought alone pained him as if it were his own son he was worried about. 

He continued to walk through the halls of Yensen before he approached his own office, three floors below the CEO’s. Slamming the door open, he quickly threw his jacket on a nearby sofa as he began, one more, looking through the cameras of various popular streets in Seoul. Jung Seok knew Taeyong would be a wreck the moment he left the auditorium with Jimin, which without a doubt, left Jimin in charge.

‘….Where would I take Taeyong if I was Jimin…..?’

Ruffling his hair again, he combed through the cameras of street ways leading to Yensen’s base. It was the only place Jimin would bring Taeyong too, it was their home after all. Only problem was the cameras drawing up blank, literally.

‘V had erased their footage.’

“Damn it.” Jung Seok muttered as he put his hands in his face, desperate at this point. He knew he had left EXO’s side for too long, and he only prayed that luck was on his side. He really didn’t want to have to deal with their missing presence too. With that thought, he stormed his way out of his office, keys in hand.He should have never accepted bodyguard duty.

Especially if it put Taeyong more at a risk.

Maybe the CEO's worry wasn't so over exaggerated after all.

On the other hand, one would think Jung Seok and Hyuk were very similar if there obsession with Taeyong was anything to go by. But there was one crucial difference between the two, one was more of a psycho than the other. While Jung Seok was a killer with a heart, Hyuk was a killer with none.

Hyuk was a trained assassin, a heartless killer, and someone who enjoyed seeing others suffer far more than he should ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter