Hackers

Dauntless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short Recap of Tae and Taeyong incase anyone is confused:

Lee Taeyong (TAE): is a trainee currently in SM Entertainment as the younger "brother" of Hansol, who is also a trainee in SM Entertainment. He was brought to Hansol, after Hansol was kidnapped, and was introduced as Hansol's brother. Because they look very similar and because TAE lost his memory, Hansol had no way to confirm that he was really his brother so he had no other option but to just believe it. Tae is a bit cocky and doesn't open up to people easily, and because of his memory loss as a kid, Hansol is very protective of him. 

TAEYONG: Xscion is Taeyong's code name and "personality" he uses when he is at Yensen or on Missions, basically any kind of work that is somehow related to Yensen. That "personality" or part of him is skilled in martial arts and has a strong mask. This isn't an alternate personality, but its more as if he acts one way in Yensen and another in the public. For example, his true personality is more relaxed in the world outside of Yensen. If you remember in the story, there was a part where Jin told Taeyong to, "not act like Xscion," which meant that he should basically hide any part of him that would make others suspect that he is different from others (superior martial arts skills, too much of a strong presence, etc). If you noticed, the personality he has outside of Yensen or when he is with BTS, is more depressed at times (emotions he doesn't show as Xscion) but also more relaxed. For example, him casually taking a nap in the SM hall. Anyway, he is the "true" brother of Hansol whose current goal is to find his brother and bring him back into his life. He's doing this by getting info on the gang that kidnapped his brother, 3 Blazes, by trying to get involved with EXO, who have captured the attention of the gang by accidently hacking into their heavily protected site, so that he can in turn, get in touch with the gang.

Hansol: The eldest son on the Kim Family (Yensen fam) who was kidnapped when he was younger. He has a mission to kill Taeyong, by some creepy dude, because he believes Taeyong is out to get "Tae."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                  **Nam Joon's Alias in Taeyong's Mission=Raymon**

Taeyong tiredly rubbed his eyes as he ignored the judges before him.The four of them had been standing before the judges for what felt like hours and apparently none of them felt the need to tell them anything as they continued to talk amongst themselves. 

'Pssh, ready for us my .'

Taeyong jerked when he felt a hand wrap around his wrist, stopping him from rubbing his eyes any more than he already was. Glancing to his left, he noticed Hansol staring at him, annoyed, as he pulled Taeyong's hands away from his eyes, "Stop, its annoying and distracting."

The said boy blinked at the trainee besides him before rolling his eyes as he felt the other let go of his hand in favor of keeping Tae from fiddling with the zipper on his jacket. Ten, who was standing quietly on his right side, began tapping a beat against Taeyong's back and it was doing nothing to keep him awake.Taeyong was honestly finding it very hard to fight the urge to rub his eyes as he saw Hansol shoot him a warning glance from the corner of his eye. God, the younger kid didn't even know why he was listening to Hansol anyway. 

Before he could rub his eyes just to spite the other, Yena-sshi, had decided it was finally time to break the silence as her and all the other judges turned towards them, "Ten, Taeyong, Hansol, and Tae." She briefly looked at each of them as she called their names, thus grabbing their attention, "we have decided on the one who will become EXO's apprentice. The one who wins this title will be "officially" introduced to the public as EXO's apprentice and will learn from them by attending their daily schedules, along with the group, while also individually being trained by the company. As for the public, MBC has been promoting the four of you as of late with the information and videos we have gained from you during these auditions and the winner will be televised in three days. Any questions?" 

"Good, we'll begin by calling up the each of you to the front and looking at the profiles of each of you. We'll begin with Ten-sshi," Taeyong watched as the said boy's hand dropped from his back as he took a step forward towards the judges, "We were impressed with how much you have improved since the last trainee exam. Your vocals have strengthened and your dancing has improved as well. However, you are still a trainee and while you have improved, you still need to work more on stabilizing your vocals and making your dancing more clear and sharp. Moreover, your instructors have mentioned your poor language skills in English, Japanese, and Chinese so we hope to see improvement in those aspects Next, Hansol-."

Taeyong let his mind wander as he suddenly felt as if he was being watched. A quick glance towards the judges, the CEO, and EXO, proved to him that none of them were discreetly staring at him, so who could it be? Feeling the beginning of paranoia hit him, he glanced around the room, looking for something that could be off. However, besides the couple of cameras in the room and the camera man taping the auditions, there was nothing even remotely suspicious. Taeyong, however, froze as his eyes zeroed in on the camera in the corner of the room opposite from him. But, that wasn't what caused him to freeze, what caused him to freeze was the fact that the camera was no longer shining red in the center of its lens like it was supposed to, no, it was shining a light green, which could only mean one thing.

The camera had been hacked into.

They were being watched. The question was, by who?

"And finally, Taeyong," The said boy turned his eyes away from the camera as he glanced at Yena-sshi, "to be honest, we didn't know what to think of you. The video you created at the beginning of the auditions was amazing and unique, especially for someone who isn't a trainee. Moreover, your dancing is fantastic, and your easily able to portray emotions as you dance, which is no easy f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter