Pink hair?!

Dauntless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong honestly had no clue as to why he was currently in the position that he was in; bound up tightly in rope while his leader and Jin paced the living room. He was still in the same position as he was when he went to sleep, the only difference was the added rope and the handcuffs linking his and Jungkook's hands together. Releasing a sigh of exasperation, the boy looked up from his spot on his friends stomach and rammed his elbow into Jungkook's sternum.

"What the hell bro!" Jungkook hissed as his eyes flew open to the sight of a drowsy Taeyong. As much as the bruised boy tried to stay annoyed at the boy, his annoyance didn't last for more than three seconds before his face softened as he poked the middle of Taeyong's forehead with his free hand. 

"What's going on?"

"They got the details for your new assignment after being assigned as your emergency back-up. They figured they could keep you from taking the mission if they glued us together." 

"."

"KIM TAEYONG!" Jin's roaring voice grew closer to the two as Taeyong burrowed his face into the closest object besides him; Jungkook. "You-you! There is no way I'm letting you do this! Spending ten years gathering information on 3 Blazes is bad enough, but what? You want to show your face to them now?! Are you insane!" 

"I'm doing this because of those ten years hyung, I spent ten years of my life haunted by them and you want me to leave them alone? Not to touch them, even after all the suffering they made my family go through?" Taeyong replied with a pout as he pulled out a pocket knife and slashed the ropes to the side. He rubbed his aching wrists with a grimace as he felt Jungkook remove the cuffs from their hands with a hair pin. Taeyong didn't bother asking where he got it from, and Jungkook didn't bother telling him. It wasn't like he minded though, he actually preferred it that way. The last time he asked Jungkook about something, a bruise, to be precise, he was scarred for life. Not only did he tell him it was a hickey, but he tried to show him how he got it too.

It's easy to say that Taeyong tried to avoid the maknae for weeks after that.

"They'll find out who you are!" Taeyong met Jin's frustrated eyes with his own as he fought to keep his emotions under control.

"No, they won't, because they wont be suspecting EXO's apprentice to be the heir of Yensen. Don't worry, I can handle it."

"Your seventeen, your not supposed to deal with this kind of stuff."

"Seokjin, it's burdening, knowing about what they had done to my family and living through the nightmare every night. It makes it hard to breath and I should do this, shouldn't I?" Taeyong desperately asked as thoughts of the unfortunate night ran through his head.

Jin stared at the trembling figure across from him with anxiousness. He was a younger brother to the whole team and he had no idea how Taeyong's own father could give such an assignment such to his own son. Taeyong wasn't ready to face them again, ten years or not, the gang was still a forbidden subject to him and he was going to ignore that and choose to protect a boy group from them? Who would protect Taeyong? Jin was about ready to smack some sense into him when Nam Joon grabbed him by the arm and nodded towards Taeyong - Taeyong who now had tears running down his face while Jungkook wrapped him up into his arms.

"He's really going to get himself killed this time Nam Joon." Jin hysterically whispered as images of an injured Tae ran through his mind, "I wont be there to protect him, I can't protect him when he's not beside me!"

"Jin, he no longer needs us to protect him all the time," the leader unwillingly admitted as he wrapped an arm around JIn's shoulder, "But what he does need is love and support. If we don't believe in him, who will, Jin? He'll come to us when he needs protection,okay? We are his back up, after all."

It was then that the Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Yoonji decided to make their presence known as they walked towards the team with boxes of ice cream in their hands.

"How about we wrap this up with some ice cream, huh?" Hoseok asked in hopes of getting rid of the tense atmosphere. It seemed to do the exact opposite though, judging from the frantic expression Taeyong's face as he rushed out of the house without a glance towards any of them.

Whoever said teenagers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter