Weirdos

Dauntless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just to let you guys know beforehand, "Xscion" is Taeyong's codename, pronounced (shee-on) and it means to protect in memory. Everyone in Yensen goes by a codename so that their identities are protected from enemies the company encounters and only those they trust most and close friends within the company know their real names. Outside of the company, everyone goes by their real names because they don't need to act as Yensen employees anymore. Enjoy!

'monkey see, monkey doo': thoughts and mental dialogue.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Taeyong-ah, in Yensen you're a legend, but outside of it you're a kid. Don't do anything that Xscion would do, nothing at all okay?"

Taeyong always took Jin's words to heart, not because he should be a good maknae and listen to his hyung, but because he believed that it would keep him out of trouble. Honestly, it wasn't like Taeyong looked for trouble, it just always seemed to find him at the most inconvenient times possible and when it did, he always regretted listening to Jin. Not because his advice was useless, but because acting like a defenseless Kim always managed to get him into trouble. Seriously, who cared if people found out that famous good old Xscion was a seventeen year old kid with family issues? He had more concerning matters to deal with than his constant stream of enemies. One of them was the fact that he had walked into the back door of a restaurant with his twelve kidnappers. What was even more troubling was the fact that there was a waiter at the back door waiting for them.

'God, if they turn out to be some new gang that I hadn't got any intel on, I'm seriously dead.'

Taeyong couldn't help but let his mind map out an escape route, should he need it. He could always beat down anyone if he needed to, but that would bring up too many suspicious glances. And if the police got involved? God, Tayeong didn't even want to think about how he would get out of that.

'There are two back doors, one from the kitchen and one from the employee change rooms. The kitchen currently has about five people in it and there are three waiters around. No suspicious weapons are around, but plentiful knives are. Of course, other items can be used in place as that. What else? Ah-a front door is located north of the kitchen and is right beside the seating area.' Taeyong finished memorizing the layout of the building just as the waiter ushered them into a separate and private seating area.

"I'll bring the food and drinks you ordered over the phone when they're ready. Let me know if you need anything else." The waiter bowed before he left the room, leaving Taeyong alone in a room full of strangers.

He wearily watched as everyone began seating themselves with smiles lighting up their faces as they took off their hoodies and coats. He didn't think they were dangerous, but looks could always be deceiving and underestimating them could turn out badly. Not to mention that they did drag him along with them. Taeyong, deciding that he probably deserved the right of sitting comfortably more than anyone else, took the remaining seat in the middle of the table. He glared at the pink haired idiot on his right and the orange haired hamster on his left and scowled in response to their smirks. They probably planned on having him sit between them at the very beginning.

'Cheeky little bastards.'

"Yah, your still here?" Taeyong released a sigh as he felt a headache come on. Not only did they drag him along with them, but now they were testing his patience too. 

'Let's just skip to the part where I can finally punch one of them,' Taeyong thought to himself as he stared at another blond haired who seemed to make it his job to turn him into a laughing stock, if him speaking English and waiting for him to respond terribly was anything to go by. The blondies accent was good and he spoke like an English native himself. 'He's either from Canada or America, and he has a light Korean accent, so he's probably originally from China.'

"Obviously, you're the ones who dragged me here last time I checked." Taeyong replied, in English of course, and ignored the confused looks of those around him who didn't know the language and the shocked looks of those who did as he glared at him. 'Blonde hair, strong jaw line, dragon earrings, and sharp eyes, he seems like the type to give himself a nickname. Something like Alec or Kevin. No, its probably Kris. Yup, he definitely looks like a Kris.' 

"Oooooo Kris, are you going to take that?" questioned a brown haired giant in Hangul, who had ears that resembled Yoda's from "Star War." Taeyong had to fight the urge to laugh as he found that the boy was indeed named Kris. It seemed that he was right again, something that wasn't unusual for the prodigy.

"Shut up, Chanyeol."

"No way! This guy does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter