Memories

Dauntless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook

Lee Jung-Suk, he wasn't a man of many words.

Jungkook remembered the first time he first laid eyes onto him and he really wished he hadn't, because the sight in itself was terrifying.  

It was during one of their missions. The assignment? Infiltrate Big Bang's hideout, one of the biggest enemy gangs of the time, who worked closely with 3 Blazes. It was a suicide mission, even for a group of legends. Back then, BTS wasn't as experienced as it was now and although they had infiltrated the hideout, it had almost cost them their lives. Jungkook remembered the night like the back of his hand.

"Rapmon, the gang's going to return any minute now! We NEED to leave!" V shouted as his hands moved quickly across the keyboard of his computer, eyes trained onto the monitor as the beep beep of the monitor increased, signaling the arrival of the gang. 

"This is the only room left to steal data from, and then we can escape and release the trigger on the bomb the moment they enter the hideout."

"THEY HAVE ALREADY ENTERED!"

Jungkook closed his eyes as he let the flashback take him back, back to the increasing fear rising up every single one of their throat's as they heard the angry voices coming down from across the hallway.

"We know you are here! Come out, come out wherever you are!" Jungkook had finished stealing the data from the bosses' computer and ran over to Taeyong, whom had just finished hacking into the vault hidden on the bottom of the bosses' desk. However, what none of them expected was for the vault door to actually open into a room leading into plain darkness. With no choice but to enter the vault, the rest of the group finished up their activities and entered it just as the gang entered the room. 

Although they were saved, none of them felt even the tiniest bit of relief. How could they, when they had no idea what exactly they had just walked into? Suga, being the stubborn kid he was, had decided to take the lead and began venturing deeper into the darkness. Jungkook, till today thought of it as one of the most weirdest experiences he had ever had. Walking through the darkness felt electrical, as if the air around them was pulsing with evil intent, something he hadn't thought possible.

"Wait," Taeyong said as he moved from his place behind Jungkook to the front where Suga was, "There's another door here." Reaching his hand out to the left of him, he twisted a doorknob to reveal another huge room full of light. They had immediately backed up, not used to the sudden brightness. But when Taeyong released a piercing scream, they had all immediately opened their eyes and gasped at the sight of them.

Bodies, placed in cubed see through cases all around the room, some stacked up onto others and some thrown carelessly around the room, were revealed.

"Th-they're experimenting on human b-bodies?!"

"Are you frightened, child?" All of them had frozen at the sound of the rough voice and turned to the door to the sight of Big Bang's leader staring down at them. "No worries though, we aren't experimenting on them. They just couldn't handle the pressures of wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter