Alias

Dauntless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taeyong stepped into Exo's dorm with a lot of scenarios playing out in his head. Scenario one was getting yelled at, two was getting punched in the face by Kai, and three was seeing the cops in the room. What he didn't expect was walking into a completely glamorous and silent dorm, a dorm without Exo's presence. Taeyong ignored the panic rising from within him and instead scanned the dorm for any signs of a kidnapping or, quite simply put, anything unusual. He searched the whole dorm starting from the living room to the balcony and even the closest's and bathroom cabinets, but besides the majestic and expensive items here and there, their was no sight of anything suspicious. It was like they never stepped inside in the first place. In fact, it was too clean, way to clean for a penthouse housing twelve boys.

Taeyong grabbed his phone out of his pocket and hurriedly glanced at the blueprint of Exo's dorm. He stared at the flashing blue and red signal on his phone showing Chen's location. According to the tracker, Chen was supposed to be in the building along with the others, so why wasn't h-?! Taeyong in his breath as he followed the signal into the kitchen, only to see an abandoned black coat hanging off the back of one of the dining table chairs. The same Coat Chen had wrapped around him earlier in the evening and the same one he had slipped a tracker into.

Taeyong hesitantly walked towards the coat and slipped his fingers inside the pockets only to feel a rough and crinkled sheet of paper against his skin. Quickly, Taeyong snatched the contents inside the coat pockets and dumped it into the palm oh his hands. He slipped the tracker that was stuck inside of it back into his own pocket as he glanced at the scribbled writing on the paper he was holding.

Taeyong, was it? I took the boys to the CEO's office. We should be back in an hour.

Call me when you get in.

529-683-5254

Lee Hayato

Taeyong, exhausted, cold, and annoyed beyond reason, sat on the kitchen table as he hurriedly dialed the number into his phone. While he was guessing that Hayato was their manager, he didn't want to take any chances when it came to their safety. He listened to the soft ring that came from his phone until it was interrupted by soft murmurs and voices instead.

"Hello?"

"Lee Hayato?"

"This is he, can I ask who this is?"

"You have five seconds to prove the contents of this note before I report you for kidnapping and come after you myself."

"One second then Taeyong-sshi." Taeyong was briefly surprised by the calmness of the voice on the other end and how quickly the manager was able to identify him, but didn't let it affect him as he strained his ear to hear the mumbling and loud voices in the background as soon as his name was mentioned. Taeyong allowed himself to relax a bit when he heard Tao's loud voice on the other end asking if he was okay. His voice sounded stressed and hoarse, but their was no indication of fear in his voice.

'They must be safe then, thank god.'

"Taeyong, is this you?"

"Yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter