Chapter 12.

Thank you, puppy

School Trip (I)


Rachel’s POV

 

It was a Monday and I woke at one.

“Noona! Wake up!” Why is he disturbing my beauty sleep?
“WHAT!!!!” I roared.
“You should go to school! It is already one o’clock!”

“I don't need to go to school today.”

“Oh… sorry noona…”

“Never mind. I am up.” I sent a death glare to Gongchan and he pouted. “Did you eat?”
“No…”

“Get changed. Let's go out and have lunch.”

“Yay!!!!” He was so excited. I went to brush my teeth, comb my hair and get changed.

“Chan-ah, what do you want to eat?” I linked my arm with his and asked.

“I want to eat chicken! Fried chicken!” I can feel his excitement through his tone.

“Alright, let’s have chicken for lunch.” I smiled and we walked to a fried chicken store. We sat and ordered.

“Do you want to order beer as well? There is a discount for chicken and beer set.” The waiter asked.

“Noona! Let’s have some beer!”
“No thanks. We will have Cola instead.” I said to the waiter and he walked away. “Chan-ah, I don't think we should have beer.”
“But noona… I want to try…” He was disappointed.

“Chan-ah, I don't want we both to be alcoholic you know?” I said. “Drinking Cola is a better choice.”

“Alright, noona.” He pouted but I wasn't going to give in. We ate and left.

“Are you happy, Chan-ah?”
“Yes, because we can go out and eat!”

“Aigoo you are so cute.” I smiled and ruffled his hair. We went home afterwards.

 

I took out a backpack and started packing.

“Noona, why are you packing? Are you going to leave me and abandon me…? Am I doing anything wrong? You don't like me?” Gongchan said and sniffed. Oh no, he is feeling being abandoned. I am not going to make him experience this again.

“No,” I ran towards him and hugged him “I am going to the school trip, from tomorrow to Thursday. You can stay with Boss Shinwoo these three days.”

“But… but I want to follow noona… Can I go too?” he pouted like a little kid. Well, all of his actions act like a little kid.

“Sorry Chan-ah.” I patted his back lightly.

“Noona, I understand.” I ruffled his hair and called Boss Shinwoo.

“Hello?” Boss Shinwoo’s voice is so soft.

“Boss Shinwoo, I am Rachel. I told you I am going to school trip right?”
“Yes. Anything wrong?”
“Can you help me to take care of Gongchan for a few days?”
“Sure. I will come and pick him up tomorrow morning.”
“Thanks Boss Shinwoo. You are the best boss in the world.
“I know,” he giggled and I loved it. “Have a great trip.”
“Thanks, bye!”
“Bye.” He hung up.

 

I have done packing my things and looked for Gongchan. He was watching Despicable Me and laughing so loud.

“Chan-ah, don't you have to pack?”
“Noona, I will pack later,” his eyes glued on the television and he didn't look at me. I sighed and walked back to my room. I took out a black backpack and packed his things. He would be staying for 3 days so 3 T-shirts and 3 pairs of pants would be enough. If he would have shower at night then 2 pairs of boxers would be okay. I packed his pajamas for him as well. He walked in.
“Noona, what are you doing?”

“I am packing your things.”
“Thanks noona,” he grinned. He started packing as well. “Noona, can I take our towel with me? I can’t sleep if both you and the towel are not there with me…”
“Sure. I will bring another towel with me then.” I smiled.

 

It was Tuesday morning. Gongchan cooked.

“Nooooonaaaaaaaa I don't want to leave youuuuu,” Gongchan hugged me tightly and shouted beside my ears.

“Chan-ah you don't need to shout into my ears. I can hear you clearly.” I ate and said.

“Noona I will miss you…” he pouted.

“I will miss you too. I will call you every night, okay?” I said and patted his head.

“Yay! Noona I love you!” Umm is he confessing?
“Haha.” I laughed embarrassedly.

 

Ding Dong.

I went to open the door and saw Boss Shinwoo.
“Good morning Boss Shinwoo. Did you eat? Gongchan cooked.”
“I have eaten already. Chan-ah are you ready?” Gongchan shook his head and pouted. “Alright I give you five more minutes.”

“Noona, remember to follow your lecturer, and spend your free time with Baro hyung, Sandeullie hyung and Jinyoungie hyung. They will protect you as I do,” he held my hand tightly. “If you have any problem, call them or call me. And, I still don't believe that wolf next door.” Gongchan becomes my new umma.

“I will remember all these. Don't worry Channie.” I smiled and ruffled his hair. “And you, listen to Boss Shinwoo. Be polite to his umma and appa. Don't break anything because Boss Shinwoo has a lot of antiques in his house. Okay?” he nodded. I went to take out his backpack and gave to Channie. He hugged me tightly and left with Boss Shinwoo. I washed the dishes and left my flat.

“Ready?” Namjoon came out from his flat.

“Yeah. Let’s go.” We went to school by bus.

 

“Same major will be going together by the same coach,” the lecturer announced. Human biology, pharmacy and medical students would go to Haeundae in Busan for the trip. So Baro, Sandeul and Jinyoung would be going to the same place with me. Other subjects would go to another places.

“Seems like we are going together, jagiya,” Namjoon said and walked towards the coach. He got on the coach quickly and other classmates got on as well.

“My legs are short, why don't you wait for me?” I sighed and walked. I tripped on something and fell. Argh why am I so unlucky! I heard Jihoon giggling and ran onto the coach. Okay Jihoon tripped me. I got on the coach and saw Namjoon sitting with his backpack on the seat next to him. His fangirls wanted to sit with him but he rejected. He waved at me and signaled me to sit with him. I walked to him. He took his backpack from the seat and let me sit at the window side. He placed his backpack on the floor and so did I. We would be going to Haeundae so it would take around 5 hours to travel to Busan. Namjoon was listening to music with one earplug on so I took another earplug and listened to what he was listening. He looked at me and I looked at him. Okay I admit that we are sharing one earphone was quite couple-like. I put his down and plugged mine into my ears. My eyelids were so heavy that I have to close them. I was going to sleep and I felt an arm pulling my shoulder and let me rest my head on his shoulder.

“Thanks Namjoon.” I said as my eyes were still closed. He didn't answer.

 

I felt someone poking my cheek.

“Jagiya, we have arrived the rest area. Do you need anything?”
“No, I want to sleep.” I said and pouted. I was keeping my eyes close.

“Alright. I will go to the washroom first,” he said and he placed my head onto something soft. I think it was his backpack. “If you pout at me next time, I promise I will kiss you lips hard.” I was too tired to answer. Jerk.

 

I felt someone poking my cheek again.

“Jagiya, we have arrived Haeundae. Wake up.”

“But I still want to sleep.” I pouted again and remembered what he said. I bit my lips and cursed mentally.

“I saw you pouting again.” I heard and opened my eyes widely.

“No. I didn't.” I said and hung my head low. He held my chin and lifted my head up.

“But I swear I saw it,” he said and he leaned in. I closed my eyes and shivered. He pecked my cheeks. “Next time will be your kissable lips.” I nodded. We arrived the hotel and got off the coach. All students gathered in the hotel lobby and I saw Baro, Sandeul and Jinyoung. They smiled at me and I waved. I walked towards them.

“Did you sleep well on the coach?” Jinyoung asked.

“Yes!” I grinned. He patted my head.

“Guys, since all of you are adults, I don't mind you guys sharing a room with opposite . So, two to three students will be sharing a room. Come and get keys with your roommate.” The lecturer announced.

“Baro!” Sandeul shouted.
“Sandeul!” Baro shouted.

“We are destined for each other.” Sandeul said.

“Well, are you two gay or something?” I asked.

“No! But we are Badeul.” Baro said. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Who will be willing to stay with a human girl like me? I saw Jinyoung opened his mouth and wanted to ask me to be his roommate. But before that, I was dragged. Namjoon was dragging me towards the lecturer and he was actually surrounded by his fangirls.

“Mr. Song, Rachel is my roommate, I want a double room.” Namjoon said. What? Double room? I have to share one bed with him? NONONONONONO!! I saw Mr. Song gave Namjoon a room key.

“Hey I didn't say yes!” I was furious.

“Well, you don't have any female friend so you can stay with me.” Namjoon said calmly.

“Fine.” I said and looked at Jinyoung with apologetic expression. I received a message.

 

To: Rachel

Don't worry. I will be staying with Badeul.

From: Jinyoung

 

To: Dr. Jinyoung

Alright. Hope you can sleep soundly at night.

From: Rachel

 

The two boys will not let Jinyoung sleep, I swear.

“It is now free time. Don't forget to have dinner.” The lecturer announced and dismissed us. Well, we are all adults so there would not be too much schedule for us to follow. I went to the room with Namjoon. It is Room 402. I received a message.

 

To: My lovely dongsaeng Rachel

What room are you staying in?
From: The most handsome squirrel in the world

 

To: Super Squirrel Baro

Room 402. How about you guys?
From: Rachel

To: My lovely dongsaeng Rachel

Room 407! We are staying on the same floor! Great! Hey. Jinyoungie hyung said we should meet at 5:30pm in the lobby. Okay?
From: The most handsome squirrel in the world

 

To: Super Squirrel Baro

Sure. See you guys later. Please don't torture Dr. Jinyoung.
From: Rachel

 

To: My lovely dongsaeng Rachel

We are not and we will not. XD

From: The most handsome squirrel in the world

 

I didn't reply. I placed my backpack at the window side and looked at the view. We could see the seashore from here. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms s around my waist. Namjoon backhugged me.

“Jagiya,” he sniffed, “I really like your vanilla-flavored shampoo.”

“Oh, Channie said that as well!”

“Don't mention that puppy when we are here alone. He tries to steal you from me.”
“I am not yours, Namjoon.” I rolled my eyes and pulled myself away from his embrace. “I will be joining my friends at five thirty.” He nodded. I lay on the bed and waited until 5:30pm. Namjoon was lying beside me and placed his arm on my tummy and pinched. WTF!!!

“You should lose weight you know? You have a tummy!” Why don't you go to hell!

“It is none of your business okay?” He is getting on my nerve. Argh.

“No matter how fat you are. You are still my jagiya.”

“Don't call me fat you jerk. I am not fat.” I sent him death glare and he shrugged. I looked at my phone and it was already 5:25pm. I stood and fixed my hair in front of the mirror. Taking my small bag, I walked towards the door and got ready to leave. Namjoon stood and followed me. We went to the hotel lobby and met Baro, Sandeul and Jinyoung.

 

“My princess!” Baro hugged me tightly.

“Why is he following you?” Jinyoung stared at Namjoon and asked.

“Hey wolf. You know what? We will protect her so you don't need to follow.” Baro said while I was still in his embrace.

“I can go wherever I like.” Namjoon retorted. I saw my friends rolling their eyes.

“Let’s go!” I said and dragged Baro towards the entrance door of the hotel. “Deullie! You lived in Busan before! Where should we go now?”

“We can go for window-shopping and then have seafood for dinner!” Sandeul was so excited when he talked about food. We walked and looked at some accessories. The boys seemed so bored but I don't care. I was looking at the accessories and I found some small ornaments that were different animals. I found a golden retriever puppy ornament. And I saw an ornament that is red riding hood. I bought them without hesitation.

“How about us?” Baro and Sandeul said at the same time and pouted at me.

“Okay I will buy for all of you.” I found squirrel, duck, fox and black bear. When I was going to pay, I felt a menacing glare from the blonde-backcomb-haired man. FINE! I found wolf as well. I took all of them and paid.
“You don't need to buy the wolf one.” Sandeul said.

“I don't know what my roommate will do to me if I don't buy the wolf one.” I said sarcastically. I gave them the ornaments. Baro got squirrel, Sandeul got duck and Jinyoung got a fox. I didn't give Namjoon anything. I put the rest into my bag. “Sandeul, where are we going?”

“We will go to have seafood!!!” We followed him to a restaurant. The shop-owner knew Sandeul and Deullie told him to prepare some good food for us. I sat with Namjoon. Badeul sat in front of me and Jinyoung sat next to Baro and me. We had crab, lobster, fish, shells and so on. The most excited one must be Sandeul because he is a duck and duck loves seafood. We ate and we decided to walk back to the hotel. The sky turned darker and the weather was cooler. I felt my goosebumps growing on my arms. I my arms and provided some warmth to myself. I felt someone covered my body with a jacket. It was Namjoon’s black leather jacket. I saw Jinyoung was taking off his jacket but he stopped his motion when he saw the jacket on my body.

“Thanks.” I said. Namjoon shrugged. We walked to the hotel lobby and we went to the fourth floor together.

“Let’s go to our room and play!” Sandeul said.

“Yes! Rachel! Let’s go to our room!” Jinyoung agreed.

“Sure,” I said.

“No,” Namjoon said and dragged me back to our room. I stared at him. “We should have some bonding time, you know?”

“Fine.”

“I will go to have shower first. Do you want to join me?” he smirked.

“No, you ert.” I rolled my eyes and he went to the washroom. He was listening to rock music while he was bathing. I was watching television and the bell rang. Maybe that's my friend rescuing me from the grip of wolf. I opened the door and I saw Minhyuk. OMG.

“Hello my prey.” I closed the door immediately but he pushed the door and he came in. He gripped my wrist tightly and threw me onto the bed. I screamed but Namjoon couldn't hear it. Minhyuk hovered over me and nibbled my ears. I pushed him with force but he didn't move a bit. I could feel my blood rushing to my ears and they must be turning red.

“I want to try you for so long, my prey,” he bit my neck and one of his hand started to my shirt. I slapped him but he slapped me back. I felt my tears rolling down. I screamed loudly and I heard the washroom door was unlocked. Please save me Namjoon.

“What are you doing here!” Namjoon came and pulled Minhyuk away from me.

“I am having an enjoying moment with my prey but you just ruined it.” Minhyuk said at ease. Namjoon pushed Minhyuk towards the door. “Hey, I will continue our romantic moment later.” Minhyuk smirked and left. I cried and curled my body on the bed.

“I am sorry. I will not leave you anymore.” Namjoon hugged me tightly and said. I nodded. “Don't cry, my dear. My heart breaks when I see you cry.” I wiped my tears and calmed down.

“I go and shower now…” I said and stood up. Namjoon stood in front of me and helped me to button my shirt. “Thank you Namjoon…” I took the things I need and I walked to the washroom. I had a great shower and I felt myself calmed down a lot. I wore oversized shirt and shorts. I dried my hair and sat on the bed. My phone rang and the screen appeared “Channie”. He requested having video call so I accepted.

“Channie?” I looked at the screen.

“Noona I miss you!” I saw his eyes on the screen.

“Haha I miss you too. You can stay far a bit so I can see your whole face.” He motioned himself and I can see his cute face. “Channie, remember to treat Boss Shinwoo well and don't act like a spoiled child.”

“Yes noona.” He said. “Who are you staying with?”

“Me.” Namjoon popped out from my back.

“What! Noona why are you not staying with Jinyoungie hyung?NONONONONO!”

“Don't worry Channie, he will not hurt me.” I showed him an assured smile.

“Alright, noona… But I still don't trust him,” he gritted his teeth and said.

“I know,” I smiled and shook my head. “Go to rest okay?”

“Okay! I will call again tomorrow!” he showed me our towel.

“Alright. Goodnight Channie.”
“Goodnight noona!” he said and hung up. That kid is really cute.

 

“Are you tired?” Namjoon asked.

“A bit.” I said and lay onto the bed.

“Let’s sleep,” he lay next to me.

“Namjoon, thank you for rescuing me.” I turned to him.

“That's what I should do.” He smiled and flashed his dimple.

“Thank you. Goodnight Namjoon.”
“Goodnight jagiya.” 

Author's Note: Sorry I am late. I was watching The Red Bullet in Hong Kong just now. They are AMAZING! Namjoon QAQ