Chapter 22.

Thank you, puppy

School Ball

 

It was a normal Saturday in the clinic with the boys. Boss Shinwoo and Jinyoung were working in their own room and I was sitting at the register counter. Channie, Sandeul and Baro were playing at the waiting area, as usual. Some frequent patients recognized them and ignored them. There were no patients in the waiting area at this moment so I eavesdropped the conversation of those three boys. They were discussing about the school ball.

“Sandeullie hyung, you are going to perform in the school ball. So do you need a partner?” Channie asked.
“I need a partner. And I want to invite Winter to be my partner!” Sandeul said enthusiastically and Channie chuckled.
“Deullie! How about me! I thought we will be going together!” Baro was so sad. And Channie was going to talk about who he would invite to be his partner. However he spoke so softly that I couldn't listen to the name he mentioned. If Channie would invite the others, I would probably go with Jinyoung or Baro.

Winter and I became friends after the Singing Contest day. We exchanged phone numbers and we sometimes sent message to each other.

To: Winter
Ducky is going to invite you to be his partner!
From: Rachel

To: Rachel Unnie
Jinjja? He asked me to have lunch with him this afternoon!
From: The White Cat

To: Winter
Get prepared. See you at lunchtime.
From: Rachel


Time passed quickly and it was one in the afternoon. I was calculating the money earned from that day when someone came in but I was too busy to look at who that was.
“Rachel unnie!” That’s Winter’s voice.
“Ne! Winter you came!” I smiled to her.
“Yes. Sandeul oppa told me to wait here.” She whispered.
“Ah~ The boys are in Boss Shinwoo’s room. It is on my right hand side.” I pressed the door open button. Winter went in and I continued my work. They came out and I had done the calculation.
“Let’s go!” Boss Shinwoo said.
“Okay.” I went out with them. “Winter is going to eat with us?”
“Yes. I told her to eat with us today!” Sandeul said. We went to a steak house and ate. When we had done eating, Sandeul took out a bunch of red rose from somewhere and gave them to Winter. “Winter, would you be my partner for the school ball?” Winter blushed immediately and nodded. The boys cheered for them but I felt a little bit sad because Channie didn't ask me to be his partner.
“Noona, who will you go with?” Channie asked me.
“I don't know. Probably Baro or Jinyoung.” It seemed like he wasn't going to ask me so I didn't tell him I was waiting for his invitation.
“How about going with me?” Channie asked me!!!!!! I saw others smirking but Jinyoung was frowning.
“Sure!” I grinned.
“No roses, no sincerity.” Sandeul said.
“Never mind, Ducky. I don't really need roses.” I smiled and said. Channie hugged me and grinned. I caressed his hair lightly.
“Andwaeeeeeeee… Princess, go with Baro oppa.” Baro sounded so desperate.
“No! Noona is mine.” Channie glared at Baro. Jinyoung didn’t speak at all and Boss Shinwoo was laughing at this dramatic scene.

Channie and I went home after lunch. When we arrived fifth floor, Namjoon’s door opened. He was wearing suit with roses and present in his hands.
“Rachel, could you be my partner for the school ball?” Namjoon said as he kneeled down in front of me.
“Mr. Kim, sorry. I am not going to be you partner.” I refused straightly.
“Buy why?” Namjoon stood.
“Because you have changed. I thought you are good person as you protected me wholeheartedly. But at the time I realized you were using me, and at the time you menaced me with my real identity, you have changed. I am disappointed.” I said and I felt my tears rolling down on my cheeks. Namjoon didn't reply so I went home with Channie.
“Noona, don't cry for that wolf!” Channie hugged me. “You still have me!”
“I know, you will never leave me, right?”
“Yes!” Channie grinned.
“Alright, do you want to watch Pinocchio? I have that DVD too!”
“Sure, noona!” Channie got himself prepared by taking out the blanket from bedroom and wrapped himself like a burrito. I found the DVD and put it into the DVD player.
“I am cold! Selfish Channie!” I yelled.
“Switch the aircon off if you are cold!” he yelled back.
“Share the blanket with me will you?”
“No!”
“Arghhhh!” I think this is the way we communicate. That's fun. I took a nap on Burrito Channie’s shoulder.

Gongchan’s POV

Noona was sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. I was bored so I took out my phone and started playing Tsum Tsum. My phoned vibrated suddenly and it was a message. It was from Zico… What does he want?

To: Puppy
Are you going to invite your master to the school ball?
From: Z

To: Bastard
How do you know?
From: Channie

To: Puppy
I know what you are doing. Help me with my plan.
From: Z

To: Bastard
Why do I need to help you?
From: Channie

To: Puppy
Do you remember we enjoyed our great night together? The photos are still in my home. *smirk*
From: Z

To: Bastard
Fine… how…
From: Channie

To: Puppy
I want your master.
From: Z


He sent me about his plan and I nearly cried when I imagined I have to betray the love of my life. How can I do this to noona…? Maybe I can rescue her after getting the photos! Maybe that bastard wants the money from Noona’s family only and he won’t hurt Noona, right? Noona will be okay… yes… She will be okay…

 

Rachel’s POV

It was the day for School ball and I told Winter to come over. I told Channie not to stay in our home so he went to Ducky’s house. Winter brought her dress with her.
“Winter, you can change into your dress in my bedroom. I will be changing in the bathroom.” I said and took out the dress that Channie bought me some time ago. We got changed and I looked at Winter. “Omo Winter you look stunning with this white dress!”
“Thank you unnie.” Winter blushed at my compliment. “You look good in this dress too!”
“Haha, Channie bought me this dress secretly. I think he wants me to wear it today.” I said. “Let me help you with your hair and make-up.” Hair, done. Make-up, done. I felt something in my pocket so I took it out. It was a letter written by Channie. I recognized his handwriting. I put the letter into my clutch and I was going to read it on the cab. “Winter, let’s go!” I put on black high-heels and Winter put on white one. We walked slowly because we didn’t know how to walk in high-heels skillfully. We finally got into the cab and I immediately took out the letter.

 

To my dearest noona,

Noona~ I am your Channie. You finally found this letter. :D

I don't know how do you feel towards me, maybe your younger brother? Or maybe your pet?
Let me tell you how I feel towards you, you are my noona that took care of me. You dried me with pink towel, you made me hot choco, you bought me clothes, you brought me to have McDonalds and you let me go to school. Everything you do to me is what an elder sister does to her younger brother.
But I started to develop feelings to you. You are not only my noona, but you become my crush. I like teasing you and making you blush. Your smile is like sunshine to me. Your everything is perfect to me.
Actually I want to stop calling you noona and I want to call you just by your name. I want to hear you call me oppa as well.
My dearest noona, will you be my girlfriend?

Love,
Channie

 

I smiled the whole time I read the letter. Babo Channie, I develop the same feeling like you!

Gongchan’s POV

I was staying in Sandeullie hyung’s house and I told him about the letter in the pocket of noona’s dress.
“I wrote that in April but now it is already June… I am so nervous… Will Noona accept me?”
“Don't worry. She likes you so she will accept you!” Sandeullie hyung replied. I saw Jinyoungie hyung frowning.
“How do you know she likes me?” I asked.
“I can feel that! Get changed kid!” I changed into tuxedo and I looked into the mirror. I felt nervous and sorry to Noona. I am so selfish… Argh I shouldn't be thinking of that now… I took the cab with Jinyoungie hyung, Sandeullie hyung and Baro hyung. We were waiting for the girls in front of the Biotech Block. Here they are! My noona is so pretty! And she is really wearing the black dress that I bought! She is wearing light make-up that makes her more stunning. I ran and hugged her.
“Noona, did you see that letter?” I asked.
“Yes.” She smiled.
“So… what is your answer?” I was so nervous.
“Secret.” She mehrong-ed me.
“Arghhhh Noona! Don't tease me!” I said and she giggled. Winter and Sandeullie hyung went into the hall so we went in as well. Noona didn't let me grab her hand. Jinyoungie hyung and Sandeullie hyung had to start preparing for the performance. After a while, the emcee announced that the ball started by Sandeullie hyung and Jinyoungie hyung’s performance. We enjoyed their performance and the others started dancing slowly.
“May I have a dance with you?” I asked Noona.
“Sure.” She smiled. I held her waist gently and she placed her hand on my shoulder. “But I don't know how to dance…”
“Don't worry, Noona. I will guide you.” I smiled and started to guide Noona to dance. She followed my flow and danced nicely. It was the end of the dance and I was going to let go of her waist but she held me back.
“I love you too.” She whispered. I felt butterflies in my stomach and, I wanted to stop the plan but the members of Block B glared at me at the corner of the hall.
“Noona, let’s go outside.”
“Sure.” She smiled and her eyes formed lines. She held my hand and we went out to the fountain outside the block.
“Noona, I have to use the washroom. Can you wait for me?”
“Okay.” She smiled and sat beside the fountain. I went to somewhere she couldn't see me and I started crying. I saw Minhyuk and Jaehyo blocked her breathing by a towel. Noona fainted in their embrace. They lifted Noona into a black van and left. I kept on crying and crying because I was so guilty. I felt my phone vibrating inside my pocket so I took it out. It was a message from that bastard with two words, “Well Done”. He sent another message to me, “Meet me at World Cup Road 104 tomorrow for the photos.”

Zico’s POV

Ha, that puppy is so obedient that I could get that girl easily.

I called that girl’s father, Mr. Jang.
“Mr. Jang, you daughter is kidnapped by me. If you want her to be safe, I want one billion won. Don't call the police or I will kill her.” I said and hung up the phone. 

Author's Note: 
I didn't update for more than a month I am so sorry...
Sorry if the story is lame... 
And... sorry for procrastinating... 
I will update soon... 
DONT KILL ME GUYS T_T 
Love you. T_T