Bonus Chapter 03.

Thank you, puppy

Bonus Chapter – Meeting my Family

The boys were staying at my home watching TV. Ducky and Baro were sharing a pack of chips while Jinyoung and Boss Shinwoo were focusing on the TV. I was looking at my laptop with my aegyo king.
“What are you looking?” Channie asked.
“Well I want to know more about my family so I decide to search them on the Internet.” I answered as I was taking a look at Wikipedia.
“The King and the Queen?” Ducky turned to me and asked.
“Yeah. But they hid their identity so I don't know how to find them…”
“Maybe my mum knows!” Ducky said excitedly and dug his phone out from his pocket. “Ummaaaaaaaa~”
“Use the speaker stupid!” Baro grabbed Ducky’s phone and pressed the speaker button.
“Yes son?” Umma answered.
“Umma, it is me.” I started. “Do you know how to find my real family?”
“Oh I think I can help you. But it takes a little time for me to find the contact. I will send you their contact later, okay?”
“Okay! Thank you so much! Take your time!” I was excited. “Bye!” Baro pressed the end call button. “Thank you Ducky.”
“Birds should help birds.” Ducky grinned. The other glared at him and murmured ‘how about us’.

After a few days, my aegyo king was cuddling with me.
“Noona, do you really want to meet your family?”
“Of course. They are my real dad and mum.”
“Will you leave me for them?” Channie was worried.
“No! I will just keep contact with them but I will still be staying here with you.” I assured him. He nodded and placed his chin on my shoulder. I felt my phone vibrating so I took a look. It was a text message from Umma.

To: Daughter Rachel
I have found the contact of your family. This is the address and this is their phone number. Good Luck!
From: Mother Duck


To: Ducky Umma
Great thanks!
From: Rachel


“I have got their contacts!”
“I can see from the messages.” Channie replied boringly. I rolled my eyes and tried to call my family.
“Hello?” I was nervous.
“Hello?” A man replied.
“Umm… I…” I didn't know how to start.
“Hello???” The man repeated.
“Hello. I… I am Rachel Jang. I would like to find… Mr. Jang… My father…”
“Well, I am.” He sounded so serious.
“I… want to see my family…”
“Sure, my daughter.”
“How… how about… tomorrow night…?”
“I would be surprised if I reject.”
“Then… I will come to your home… and… see my family.”
“I supposed so.”
“Thank you… Goodbye…” I hung up and heard Channie laughing hysterically.
“Noona can you stop stuttering?”
“I was nervous! He sounds like a very serious man.” I said and pouted.
“I supposed so.” Channie mocked. I rolled my eyes and started searching the location of the house by the address Umma gave me.
“It is a mansion… big mansion…”
“They are secretly rich. Umma told us.” Channie said.
“Oh right. And Auntie Boyoung is one of their maids.” I said. “Channie-ah, help me find some good clothes for tomorrow night.”

“Can I tag along?” Channie was looking at me with his puppy eyes.
“Yeah I think so.” I smiled and patted his head. “Wear something good.”
“Yeah!!” Channie jumped off the bed and found clothes. He got changed while I was watching TV. “DONE! Let’s go!”
I jumped from his shouting, “Alright let’s go.” He came out from the room and we left together.
“Jang mansion, please.” I told the taxi driver where to go. The driver dropped his jaw and nodded.
“Why are you so shock?” Channie asked curiously.
“The Jang’s are so rich that no one dares to go close.” The driver told us. “Their security system is the safest in South Korea.”
“Wow…” It was Channie’s turn to drop his jaw. “They are not ‘secretly’ rich then. They are really rich.” I nodded. Looking at the window, I tried to imagine how my family looks like. Taxi travelled for 30 minutes and it stopped in front of a gate. A security guard came out from the kiosk and walked towards us. The taxi driver turned the window down.
“Did you make an appointment?” He asked.
“Yes, I am Rachel Jang.”
“Oh! Agassi! Please come in!” The guard said and ran into the kiosk for opening the gate. The taxi driver drove in. When I was finding the purse to pay, the guard came and paid for us. “Mister told us to pay for it.”
“Thank you.” Channie and I got off the taxi. The guard led us to the mansion. A butler opened the door for us and led us to the dining room. The mansion was so big and luxurious. There were sculptures and famous paintings. Wow… The most stunning thing was the golden dragon and phoenix sculpture on the wall of the dining room. I thought they have to hide their identity but… isn’t it too showing off?

When we arrived the dining room, there was a long table with three persons sitting, two men and one woman. I supposed the woman is my mum, the older man is my dad and the younger… my brother? The woman saw me so she walked towards me with a grin on her face.
“My baby girl!” She embraced me tightly. “Welcome home!”
“You are my mum, right?” I smiled.
“Yes. I am sorry we didn't protect you…” She stepped back a little and looked at me, with her hands holding my cheeks. “Luckily you didn't get hurt… Oh let me introduce your family members! This is your dad and this is your elder brother Wooyoung, both dragons.” I bowed towards them. My dad held a serious face and nodded a little. My brother smiled and waved.
“It is my turn then. This is my boyfriend Gongchan, golden retriever puppy.” I pulled Channie’s hand and Channie was blushing.
“Annyeonghaseyo…” Channie was shy.
“Wow my baby sister got a boyfriend!” My brother exclaimed. “Come sit with Oppa!” I nodded and sat beside Wooyoung. Channie then sat beside me.
“Butler Kim, prepare one more bowl and utensils for my baby girl’s boyfriend.” My mum ordered. The butler that led us in nodded and walked away. He then brought the said things to Channie. “Let’s eat.” My mum then said and we started eating. During the supper time, my mum kept on asking me about my life and they told me theirs. However, my dad didn't talk at all. It seems that my mum and my brother are interesting persons but my dad isn’t.

“That time when your dad received the blackmail call. He was so panic and prepared the money immediately.” My mum said and my dad looked away. At least I know he cares about me.
“Luckily you are okay!” My brother said and ruffled my hair. “Or we will be very guilty.” I smiled. Channie patted my hand lightly and I immediately knew what he wanted to say. He was feeling uneasy and wanted to leave.
“Thank you for today. I think we have to go now.”
“Argh… Why don't you live with us?” My mum was pouting.
“I… I live with Gongchan so…” The real reason is, I love my own life that I don't feel like bothering them.
“Alright then,” my brother said, “make some phoenix babies for us.” He grinned while my face turned crimson.
“Bye.” I waved at them and left with Channie. On the way back home, I thought a lot about my family. Although they placed Auntie Boyoung in my life to help me, they didn't grow up with me, they didn't participate in my past life. They were only my biological family but we didn't have any relations at all. I felt so distant while talking with them. My family is Channie and the boys, but not the blood-related so-called family. I love my life so I shouldn't be changing it. I looked at Channie and smiled.
“Noona~~”
“Hmm?”
“Should we make some phoenix babies after we get home?” he leaned closer.
“Sleep in the living room tonight!!”
“Arghhhh~~~ Noona~~~”

Author's Note:
This is the last bonus chapter. 
Thank you for reading it. 
Please continue to support B1A4. XD (and me XD)
Thank you. (bow)