Chapter 19.

Thank you, puppy

Plan

 

Zico’s POV

 

Jaehyo hyung is an ostrich which is a kind of birds so he sensed that human girl’s transformation. He told me he sensed the King of birds awoke and I started to think about we should we do to get that precious bird. We were all in our secret meeting place. I was going to start the discussion but Taeillie hyung was cooking happily and Yukwon was watching One Piece on television.
“Guys, please concentrate. We can only work for the plan once.” I said.
“Jiho-yah, relax.” Minhyukkie hyung said and massaged my shoulder a bit. “I know you really want to get that girl and take revenge.”

 

Minhyukkie hyung was right that I wanted to take revenge. My mum was working with her whole life as a maid serving that rich family and she didn't pay attention to me and Gongchan at all. One day I heard her talking on the phone with someone in the midnight, mentioning about a girl she adopted, which was actually the daughter of the rich family. And the rich family was actually the royal family. I originally didn't have any intention to make them suffer until my mum suddenly fainted and she was diagnosed to have liver cancer due to her overworking. Do you know how painful when I see my mum staying on the hospital bed and suffering everyday? She told me to take care of this girl well by sending the protective herbs to her but I am not going to do that. I am going to make this family and this girl suffer, by making her real form appear and kidnap her.
“First, I have to tell you guys what that girl actually is. She is a shapeshifter and her form is phoenix.” I said and everyone stopped what they were doing. “She is the posterity of the royal family, and the King of birds.” Their jaws opened widely.
“So do you have any plans in mind?” Minhyukkie hyung asked.
“There are two plans. Plan A, as the girl doesn't know I am part of the gang, I can try to make friends with her and find a chance to kidnap her.” They nodded. “Plan B, that puppy staying by her side is Gongchan, my past pet.”
“That puppy! We always told you to trap him inside the kitchen that's why we don't know how he looks like!” Jaehyo hyung said.
“But how can you make him to work for the plan?” Jihoon asked.
“I have some photos for threatening him and make him follow what I told him to do. He has already seen me at school so I think the plan may work.” I told them. I remember he wore better clothes than before at that time I saw him at school. And his master let him go to school which makes me angry the most. Has he forgotten his old master?

 

Rachel’s POV

 

I was practicing changing my form fluently.
“What happened when you start the fire on your desk?” Umma asked. I signaled Umma to stand nearer.
“Channie kissed me.” I whispered into Umma’s ear as I didn't want Jinyoung to hear that and be sad.
“Umm… If you want to control fire, you have to imagine that moment again.” Umma said and took out a lighter from her pocket. “Now, light it up.” I listened to her and imagined that kissing scene again. I felt my face turning warm and started to focus on the lighter. ‘Pop’ the lighter lit.
“I did it!” I grinned at Jinyoung and Umma.
“May I ask, what was happening when you set fire?” Jinyoung asked.
“Secret.” I said and mehrong-ed. I went to the living room and I heard someone opening the door.
“We are back!” I heard Baro, Sandeul and Channie shouted. I smiled at them.
“Noona are you feeling better now?” Channie embraced me tightly and asked.
“Yes, don't worry.” I smiled. “Oh! Let me show you guys my animal form!” I said and changed my form by my mind. I changed to phoenix and I saw Badeul’s jaw dropped.
“Noona daebak!” “Our princess is so cool!” “I wish to have your smooth feather!”
I changed back to human form afterwards. “I have to show you my power as well!” Umma heard me and took out a lighter. I thought of the Channie kissing me and the lighter lit itself.
“That's amazing!” “Why don't ducks have this power?” “Noona don't burn down our house.”
I laughed at Channie’s word. “I am not going to burn down our house.”
“How do you do that, noona?”
“She thought of what she was doing when she set the first fire. Then she can easily set fire.” Umma said and Channie smirked.
“Noona, are you thinking about our kissing each time you set the fire?” Channie kept on smirking.
“What? That's why you didn't tell me!” Jinyoung was shocked.
“Are you two…?” Baro was smirking as well.
“Lovey-dovey couple OMG.” Sandeul said and rolled his eyes.
“We are not couple.” I said calmly because I didn't really know how Channie thought about me. Maybe he was just joking around and kissed me teasingly. The doorbell rang and would it be Boss Shinwoo? Baro opened the door and Namjoon was standing outside.
“Why are you here?!” Channie yelled at him.
“I am just visiting her!” Namjoon said and pointed at me.
“Let him in…” I said softly. Namjoon heard that so he ran in and gave me a bone-crushing hug but I pushed him away. I felt the atmosphere of my home changed.

“Namjoon-ssi, please find a great girlfriend and inherit your father’s company. Go.” I said without looking at his eyes.
“No! I won’t go anywhere! You are my love!” Namjoon yelled. “Look at my eyes and tell the same thing to me.”
“Please, just go.” I looked firmly into his eyes. Everyone glared at him.
“Fine.” Namjoon said and left. The atmosphere of my home changed back to a cozy one again. We chatted and I took a nap of Channie’s shoulder. I awoke at around seven o’clock in the evening. Channie told me that Sandeul and Umma were cooking in the kitchen. I smiled at him and he smiled back. The doorbell rang and I assumed this one was Boss Shinwoo. Jinyoung opened the door revealing my handsome boss.
“Boss Shinwoo!” I ran to him and hugged him. He smiled like a mother and patted my head gently. “Don't you have to work?”
“I left earlier for you.” He smiled and answered.
“Thank you Boss Shinwoo.” He is the best boss in the world. We sat and waited for our dinner. Sandeul took some dishes to the dining table and Baro helped him. We sat around the dining table and ate together. Channie was sitting on my right hand side and Boss Shinwoo was sitting on my left hand side. I felt like having a complete family when they are staying with me and I don't think I need my real so-called royal family. I looked at them one by one and said, “I am blessed to have you guys to love me like a family, like a dongsaeng, like a princess. I am so touched these days. Thank you.” My tears started rolling down from my eyes and Sandeul ran to me. He wiped my tears with his right wrist. I looked at him with confused expression.
“I burnt my wrist just now.” He mehrong-ed and I looked at his wrist. His wrist was slightly burnt and the burnt area turned pink. When my tears were in contact with the burnt area, the pink faded and returned to normal skin color. I was amazed by the magical healing power of my tears. “Thank you, my dongsaeng.” Sandeul grinned and said.
“You know what, we will protect you with our lives.” Jinyoung said to me. I smiled and nodded. Jinyoung and Baro helped with the dishes as we were watching television in the living room. Umma and I sat on the couch and the others sat on the floor.
“Princess-ah, we are going to have a sleep over! We will stay here overnight!” Baro wiped his hands dry with a towel and ran towards us.
“And, we bought chips!” Sandeul added.
“Why? Don't you guys need to attend classes tomorrow?” I asked curiously.
“It is holiday tomorrow!” Sandeul exclaimed.
“Oh~ I see.” I said. Umma, Jinyoung and Boss Shinwoo left.

 

“So… where are we going to sleep tonight?” Sandeul asked.
“You babo! Do you know what is sleep over? Sleep over means we are not going to sleep!” Baro yelled at Sandeul. They were arguing and I laughed with Channie. OMG my friends are so cute.
“Should we watch cartoon together?” Baro asked and Channie immediately nodded. I took out my Toy Story 3 DVD from my shelf and we started watching it. Sandeul and Baro were sitting on the floor while Channie and I were sitting on the couch. We heard some snoring after a while.
“Noona, they slept.” Channie whispered and pointed at Badeul. I looked at them and saw Sandeul leaned on Baro’s shoulder.
“So should we continue watching or stop it?” I asked.
“Continue!” Channie said excitedly and I shushed him. We watched the whole movie and went back to our room. Channie hugged me and we slept together peacefully.

 

“Awww… they look so cute together.” I heard some shutter sound with someone talking so I opened my eyes. I saw Baro and Sandeul standing beside my bed with their phones in their hands.
“Good morning, Baro. Good morning Sandeul.” I rubbed my eyes and slightly pulled myself away from Channie’s embrace.
“You guys sleep together like this everyday?” Baro asked. I nodded without hesitation. Baro looked at Sandeul with excitement.
“Awww… our princess found her prince.”

Author's Note: 
A Saturday Update. :D
If there is any question about the fanfic, just comment.
Oh, and it is my newly opened instagram. 
https://instagram.com/channie_the_puppy/

The captions are bilingual anyway.
(My Chinese is too bad for a Hongkonger, so I can use English to express my feelings more.)
Please comment and subscribe... T_T