Bonus Chapter 02.

Thank you, puppy

Bonus Chapter – Flying

“Dongsaeng-ah,” Sandeul shouted while sitting on the bench at the park in the sunny afternoon.
“Hmm?” I was having ice-cream, vanilla flavor. Channie was staring at my ice-cream, wanted to it. No way, I am going to have it all by myself.
“Did you try flying before?” Sandeul asked curiously.
“Ummm, no. Umma told me I will be glowing so I didn't dare to change my form then.” I answered while pushing Channie’s head away from my ice-cream.
“Why don't try now? I will teach you!” Sandeul said enthusiastically.
“Really? Yeah I think I should try!” I said and put the last bit into my mouth. I saw Channie pouted.
“Meanie!” Channie said and I rolled my eyes.

Sandeul told me to change my form so I did. Channie dropped his jaw while looking my phoenix form. So cute. Sandeul told me to flap my wings slowly. This action caused a great wind in the park. Oops.
“Now flap your wings faster!” Sandeul yelled. “Hid your legs!” I followed and yeah I was flying! “Balance!” I tried to balance. However, I failed and fell onto the bench, where Channie was sitting. Channie was worried and tried to comfort me by patting my head. Don't worry Channie it was just a little fall.
“Did you get hurt? Can you try again?” Sandeul was nervous about telling me to try again. I nodded slightly and tried. I remembered what Sandeul told me before, flap my wings, hide my legs and balance, right? It shouldn't be hard for a bird. I did it well after practicing for a few times.
“Noona daebak!” I heard Channie yelling while I was roaming around the park. I tried to land in front of him then. His arms wrapped around my neck and kissed my beak. This kid…
“You did great!” Sandeul complimented. I changed back to human form.
“Thanks. Hey Channie do you want to fly with me?”
“YESSSSSSSS!!”
“Change your form and climb on my back then.” I said and changed back to phoenix. Changing in to his puppy form, Channie jumped onto my back. His puppy form is really cute, even cuter than his human form. He barked and signaled me to start flying, I flapped my wings and started flying, feeling the freedom in the air. Since Channie was riding on my back, I didn't dare to fly too fast. Channie was barking happily so I knew he was enjoying the ride. Should we call it a date? A flying date?

“Dongsaeng-ah, come back~” Sandeul was shouting so I landed in front of him and I saw Baro standing beside Sandeul.
“My princess!!!!!” Baro was excited to see me, I supposed. “I want to ride too!” Gosh Baro. I turned away to show my disagreement. He started his aegyo but I continued to ignore him. Channie started barking towards Baro to show his anger. Channie is so cute! “Fine.” Baro pouted.
“Ahaha Baro-yah, you got rejected!” Sandeul laughed and took Channie from my back. “Channie-ah, you are so cute!” Channie barked and shook his tail. I changed back to human form and Baro simultaneously embraced me tightly.
“Princess-ah~ I am lonely~” Baro sang.
“Aigoo~” I patted Baro’s back. “I am here for you.” Channie started barking towards Baro. Oops he is jealous.
“Princess is the best!” Baro sounded so delighted which he definitely ignored Channie’s opposition. I felt someone pulled me away from Baro.
“Noona you are mine!” Channie whined. Oh he changed back. “Baro hyung is so bad!” I chuckled at Channie’s silliness.
“Channie-ah, let’s go home then?”
“Sure!”

“Noona~” Channie and I were cuddling on the sofa, watching TV.
“Hmm?”
“I love flying with you.” Channie said as he held my hand.
“Me too.” I smiled.
“We should fly more often!” Is Channie addicted to flying or something?
“It is tiring you know?” I stared at him.
“But it is fun!”
“And tiring.”
“I will help you to massage then.” Channie grinned and started massaging my arms. This kid…

After a few days, I had to work.
“Noona wake up!” Channie was trying to wake me up. “You are going to be late!”
“I have set the alarm. It hasn't ring yet!” I rebutted and continued sleeping.
“Didn't I tell you your alarm isn’t working?” Channie said calmly.
“What?” I jumped up and took a look of my phone for the current time. “I am late!!!!!!” Channie stared at me with ‘told-you’ look. I ran to the washroom and washed up. I shouted, “Channie meanie!” I have done washing up and rushed back to my bedroom. Channie placed one T-shirt and a pair of shorts on the bed for me to wear, at least he helped me to find something to wear. I got changed and ran to the living room.

“You ready?” Channie asked.
“Yeah!”
“Don't waste time to wait for the bus, noona, just fly there!” Channie pulled my hand and ran out from home. Channie was right. Why should I wait for the bus when I can just fly to the clinic? Channie and I changed and he jumped onto my back. Carrying my little fur ball on my back, I flew to the clinic quickly. We arrived the clinic after a few minutes. Dr. Jung saw us when he was walking into the clinic.
“Exciting flight?” Dr. Jung asked.
“And great flight!” Channie changed back and replied.
“And on time.” I rolled my eyes while replying.
“We should fly to work everyday!” He is certainly addicted to fly. 

Author's Note:
The next chapter will be the last one. 
I actually have another idea for the next fanfic but I don't think I have time.
Hmm... 
Gosh I miss them, I miss B1A4. 
When are they going to comeback? End of August? ._.
Anyway, I am looking forward to the day I press the button 'Mark Story Complete'. :3