Chapter 23.

Thank you, puppy

Betrayal

Gongchan’s POV

It was the day after the school ball. I felt so empty because Noona wasn't here when I woke up. I did my daily routine and went to the place that Zico told me to go. I arrived and it was Block B’s hiding place. It was a factory that wasn't in use. I went in and I saw noona. She was blindfolded, her limbs were tied to the corners of the bed, and was taped. I was shocked because they treated my Noona like this… Noona, I am sorry… I felt my tears running down my cheeks. I had to cover my mouth that I would not make any sound.
“You arrived.” I heard Zico’s voice and I turned to the source of voice. I saw him smirking at me. He walked towards Noona. “Your puppy betrayed you.” He said beside Noona. Why is he telling Noona?!! He teard off the tape on Noona’s mouth.
“No! He is my boyfriend! He will never betray me!” Noona shouted and I saw her blindfold turned wet. She is crying… and I am crying too…
“Awww… how can you be so sure about that?” Zico replied. “Let me tell you a story.” He talked everything about why he had to kidnap Noona, talked about the relationship about me and him, talked about he me and took those photos, and talked about me involving in the plan.
“No! Channie won't do that!” She yelled. I didn't dare to make any noise.
“Puppy, say something.” Zico looked at me. “Remember, photos.” He menaced me with the photos…
“Sorry Noona…” I muttered.


Rachel’s POV

I finally know what is the feeling of heartbreaking. I felt my heart broken into pieces when I heard Channie’s voice. He promised me he would never leave me. But then, he betrayed me. “Gong Chansik, get the photos and leave. I hate you.” I said coldly.
“I leave some time for you two. I get the photos now.” Zico said and I heard some footsteps fading.
“Noona, I am sorry.” I heard him saying. I felt like there were knives stabbing into my heart.
“Just leave.” I didn't want him to be here anymore.
“Here.” Zico’s voice appeared again. I think he handed him the photos.

“That puppy has left.” Zico said into my ears and I shivered. “You know what, my brothers want to taste you.” I was still blindfolded but I could feel them coming nearer. I closed my eyes and I felt my tears dripping. I could ignore the pain because it was nothing, comparing to the betrayal of my boyfriend. Nothing could be more painful than that. My whole body was sore and I slept again.

Zico’s POV

My brothers tasted her but, nah, I didn't. I am more interested in money. I called Mr. Jang.
“Have you prepared the bag of money? Listen to my instruction, throw the bag of money into the rubbish bin on the World Cup Road 201, beside the 7-11 at 5pm. If we confirm we received the money, then your daughter will be safe.” I said and hung up the phone.
That girl slept so I decided to splash a bucket of water to wake her up. “You know what, my mum took care of you and your family. She was very hardworking and she treated you like her own daughter although she didn't get to see you often. She protected you till she died. She told me to continue her work and treat you like my litter sister. But hell no, I want money.” I said. “My little phoenix, do you know how precious you are?” I made some medicine that could force shapeshifter to change into their animal form and I forced that girl to drink it. She changed to her phoenix form but she was still trapped tightly. I am not going to let her escape. Look at this golden orange bird, she has such beautiful feather. I plucked away some feathers from her tail and I saw money. Her feathers were still glowing.
I took a leash and buckled her neck. I took out my belt and whipped her body. She screamed in pain but I didn't care. I had to get the tears from her. I took a bottle and collected her tears. Her tears could heal everything but ironically, she couldn't use them to heal herself right now. “My little birdy, you are my ready source of money, how can I let you go?”
“Hyung your plan is so good!” Jihoon praised. He came and plucked some of the feathers from her as well. “Hyung, can I keep it?” I nodded. The others were lying relaxingly on the couch and I was still standing beside her. I was appreciating her beauty and importance to me and my brothers. This life would be nearly perfect, except my mum were not here anymore.
“Jiho-yah, will you really let her go after getting the money?” Taeillie hyung was feeding his goldfish and asked.
“No, you guys can enjoy yourselves whenever you want.” I said and smirked. “Kwonnie, Taeillie hyung, please help me to get the money from the rubbish bin outside the 7-11 next door. There are costumes for you two.” I pointed the plastic bag on the table. Those were for them to disguise.
“Seriously? Garbage collectors?” Kwonnie took out the costume and asked.
“Yep, the bag of money will be thrown into the rubbish bin. That's why it is the best costume for collecting the money.” I answered. Kwonnie pouted but he went to change his clothes with Taeillie hyung. The costumes Minhyukkie hyung found were fit on their body. That's good. Both of them went out and I sat with the other members and watched them playing video games.

Gongchan’s POV

I went home with tears streaming down my face. I looked at those photos that that bastard gave me. Is it worth to betray my lovely noona…? I burnt those photos.

I looked at this house. I looked at the kitchen where noona used to make toast. I looked at the dining table where noona would look at me with sleepy eyes. I looked at the bed where we would sleep together. I missed her embrace, her voice, her everything. I do wrong

Author's Note:
I am back!
I decided to stick on one ending. 
Forgive me for not providing choices for the ending. 
Sorry for having sooooo long time hiatus as well. 
Please comment and subscribe :P
I know you guys miss me! (God how narcissistic I am)
Anyway, if you are reading this. 
I would love to tell you, I really appreciate your attention to my fanfiction. 
Thanks, really.