Ending.

Thank you, puppy

Thank you, my savior

 

No way. I don't trust that bastard. I have to save noona. I decided to call Sandeullie hyung.
“Sandeullie hyung! Noona is kidnapped!” I cried.
“What? I will tell them now!” Sandeullie hyung hung up. I sighed and walked out of the door. That wolf and his friend walked out of his apartment as well.
“Hey puppy, why are you crying? Is your noona here?” He asked. I decided to tell him as well.

“Where is your noona?” That wolf asked.
“She… she is missing…” I cried. He stared at me with his wolf eyes. “Kidnapped by Block B…”

“What?” That wolf and his friend widened his eyes. “I will call the police now! Suga hyung! Find out their address!” The wolf’s friend (Suga) called someone and got Block B’s hiding place address. I called Sandeullie hyung and told them where to go. I followed that wolf and his friend to the hiding place of Block B. When we arrived the front door, I saw hyung-deul running as well. I started to feel scared because hyung-deul might know what I did to noona and they would hate me forever… We went in and we were shocked. I saw that bastard standing in front of a table with lots of chemicals, like he was preparing some poisons. The next thing I saw, was noona on the bed, unconscious. Her limbs were tied. I nearly cried when I saw this. I ran towards noona while taking of my shirt for covering her body. I saw blood on noona’s thigh and on the bed while untying her. That Bastard!
“Oh puppy you came! Protect your master, huh?” Zico smirked. I want to kill that bastard!
“Yes! She is my girl! Hyung-deul! The bastards noona!” I controlled my tears and yelled. I could see hatred and furious in their eyes. Hyung-deul started to fight against them but I couldn't leave noona alone so I decided to protect noona. That Persian cat and bulldog weren’t here so there were only five people in Block B. Those bastards changed their forms and I was a bit scared. Most of them are dangerous animals. Zico changed himself to his cheetah form and I saw his fangs. Oh no, hyung deul would be in danger if he bit any of them. Hyung deul and that wolf and his friend changed their form. It was clearly shown that hyung deul were weaker animals than the gang but I had to believe them. I saw that Namjoon wolf bit another wolf very hard. I saw blood splashing out and I’d rather not look to them. Noona twitched a little in my chest so I immediately looked at her. She slept so peacefully but I could see there were scars on her face and on her body. It is my fault Noona, it is my fault… Then some sirens could be heard. Police came in and Block B tried to escape but they failed. They were arrested and noona was sent to the hospital. Hyung-deul, the wolf and his friend and I went to the hospital as well. Waiting for noona, I lowered my head and prayed.

“Channie-ah, How do you know where our dongsaeng is?” Sandeullie hyung asked. Shoot. What can I answer? Lie? Truth?
“Actually… Zico is my past master… He me before and he took photos… He used the photos to blackmail me for noona…” I decided to tell the truth.
“What? You betrayed her and you lied to us?” Jinyoung hyung was furious.
“But… I can’t stand on making her suffer… So I told you guys…” I started crying because I felt so sorry for hurting the love of my life and the princess of hyung-deul.
“At least you told us…” Shinwoo hyung sighed and said.
“Yes, Channie saved our princess as well…” Baro hyung said and patted my shoulder lightly.
“Channie told us on time so he actually saved her…” Sandeullie hyung said and sat beside me. That wolf and his friend walked towards us after telling the police what happened.
“Suga hyung, she will be okay, right?” that wolf asked his friend.
“Yeah I think so. She just has a little injury. Just make her cry and she will be immediately heal.”
“This is not funny.” That wolf glared at his friend.
“Sorry bro.”

“You guys are Rachel’s friend?” The doctor came out and said.
“Yes!” I immediately stood and replied.
“Please go to ward no. 703 and we will discuss about her.” The doctor said. “Oh hey Suga, why are you here?”
“Well she is my friend Rap Mon’s crush so… yeah I am here.” That Suga people said. “This is my friend Jin.” He told that wolf. We went to ward 703 and saw noona lying on the bed.
“She has some minor cuts on her face and her body. We have treated so she just need to rest for a few days and she will be okay.” Doctor Jin told us.
“Thank you.” I replied as I sat beside noona and held her hand under the blanket. I heard the others sighing. “You guys can leave first… I’ll stay overnight. I want to be the first one she sees when she opens her eyes.” The others agreed and left.

Rachel’s POV

I was dreaming of flying in the air freely. After discovering my identity, I didn't even try to fly once. I heard birds chirping and felt sun shining on my face. Oh the sun was shining so brightly that was quite irritating. I tried to rub my eyes with my hands but one of my hands was held by someone or something. I opened my eyes and I saw white ceiling. I looked around and found out that I was staying in a hospital ward. Looking at my hand, I found out Channie holding my hands and sleeping with sitting position. He was sleeping so peacefully. Sigh. I tried to get my hand out from his grip without him noticing.
“Oh noona you are awake!” He said. How can he pretend nothing had happened?
“Gongchan-ssi…” I tried to distant myself from him. “Let go of my hand please.”
“Noona…” he startled by how I called him.
“Please.” I said and let go. He took out his phone and called the others. They came after a while.
“Princess!” Baro ran towards me and embraced me tightly. “Feeling better?” I nodded while staying in his arms. I felt someone pushing Baro away.
“I am so worried!” That's Ducky pushing Baro and speaking to me.
“Don't worry.” I smiled.
“Rest more okay?” My black bear Boss Shinwoo! I opened my arms waiting for his embrace. Oh so warm.
“I will.” I said while feeling Boss Shinwoo’s warmth. “Dr. Jung, don't cry.” I saw him crying silently behind Baro. He must be worried sick. “Come.” He came forward and I wiped his tears off his face.
“Rachel-ah, a-are you… okay…?” He stuttered. Cry baby Dr. Jung.
“Yes,” I smiled. “I am brave you know. Show me your charming smile now.” He tried to smile as well. They chatted with me a little and I felt so blessed with them. The different thing was that I tried to ignore Channie during the talk. It seemed Jinyoung ignoring him as well. They left after a while but Channie was still staying.

For the few days in hospital, he took care of me but I gave him a cold shoulder. He could sense what I wanted to do although I didn't talk. He would even know when I wanted to go to washroom. That kid… Sometimes I would see Namjoon peeking from the outside but he would never come in. He thought he was invisible huh? I could smell his cologne from here. Boss Shinwoo came and he told Channie to find something to eat. Boss Shinwoo sat beside me and held my hand.
“We are alone now. You are still ignoring him?” Boss Shinwoo said. I nodded. “You know what? Channie saved you. He told Namjoon and he told us Block B kidnapped you. He knew he did wrong.”
“But he betrayed me!” I felt myself fuming. “He is… No… he was my boyfriend and he traded me away!” Boss Shinwoo came closer and comforted me by his bear hug. I was calmer when he embraced me.
“Try to forgive him, alright? He takes care of you when everyone is busy. He loves you, you know that.”
“Maybe this is not the right time to forgive him…” I replied. “Oh, Doctor Jin said I could be discharged anytime. Can I stay in your house?” Boss Shinwoo sighed and nodded. Channie came back.
“Gongchan-ssi,” I called and I found Boss Shinwoo was shocked by how I called Channie. “You can stay in my house. I will be living with Boss Shinwoo.”
“What?” Tears were rolling down on Channie’s face. I wanted to wipe away but I couldn't. “Please… noona… no…”
“It is good for both of us…” I sighed.
“Okay… If you say so…” Channie was defeated. “I will bring some clothes from home for you…”
“Thanks…”

I was discharged after a few days and I stayed with Boss Shinwoo. Boss Shinwoo’s father and mother treated me like their daughter. Bear instinct maybe. I started writing diaries after the incident, writing down how I felt and what I faced. Every time Channie visited me, I would still ignore him. It was not that I want to ignore him, I just didn't know how to face him. Yes, he saved me but he was the one betrayed me. And… I am now a dirty person… I cried myself to sleep after writing my feelings down. Sigh.

Shinwoo’s POV

One night when I was going to get some water, I heard some sobbing sound from Rachel’s room. I gently pushed her bedroom door open and saw her writing something while sobbing. Poor girl. When she was having a walk in the garden, I went into her room and found that notebook she wrote during the nights. I understood what she was thinking after reading her diary. She loves him but she was afraid. And she has some sense of inferiority after the incident. I decided to tell Channie about this.
“Shinwoo hyung thank you for telling me! I will now plan something to win her heart again. Can you please tell her to have follow-up medical checkup at 3 p.m. on Friday, but then you drive her to the park not far from our home?” Channie asked.
“Yeah sure,” I replied. “Find the boys to prepare with you. They are willing to help you.”
“Thank you hyung.”

Rachel’s POV

Boss Shinwoo told me there would be medical checkup and he would be going with me. Well I am so blessed to have him as my boss.
“Get on.” Boss Shinwoo smiled as he opened his car door for me.
“Thanks.” I got on the car and Boss Shinwoo got on as well. He was driving and I heard him humming some tunes then I closed my eyes to appreciate what he was humming. I felt the car stopped after a while and I thought we have reached the hospital so I opened my eyes. It is not the hospital but it is the park where Channie and I usually played in.
“Why are we here? Aren’t we going to the hospital?” I asked but he didn't answer. He got off the car and opened the door for me.
“Come on.” Boss Shinwoo smiled. I got off the car and he held my hand lightly. He guided me inside and I saw Jinyoung, Baro, Sandeul and Winter smiling at me. Jinyoung was holding his guitar. Hearing his guitar’s melody, I saw Channie walking out from a tree and he was holding a bouquet of blue rose. Channie started singing and I was shocked. I started staring at him with awe. The main point is, he was wearing white tuxedo. God he is so charming! His voice was so mesmerizing as well.
“Noona, I… where should I start…” Channie started speaking after he sang. “I am sorry. I am so selfish I only focus on my own benefit. So I… I betrayed you…” I saw his face stained by his tears. “And… I love you. I did love you and I do love you.” He handed the bouquet of blue rose to me. I held it with care. “The most important thing is, you are not dirty. You are the purest noona of mine.” He stepped nearer to me and whispered, “You are still my noona who blushed so easily.” I heard that and I felt my face warmed a bit. He stepped back a little and continued, “Will you please be my girlfriend? I promise I will protect you with my life.”
I decided to trust him so I nodded. “Yes.”
Channie immediately embrace me and whispered into my ear. “Don't burn down this park noona.”
“O-okay.” God I know what he is going to do. He leaned forward and connected his lips to mine. I felt like there were fireworks exploding inside my body. The boys coughed and Channie’s lips finally left mine. I felt so blessed to have Channie, the boys and Winter in my life. They decided to celebrate in my home.

I was sitting on the sofa leaning on Channie’s shoulder.
“I love you,” Channie whispered into my ear. God every time he whispered into my ears, I would shiver and back off a little.
“Please Channie, we are here!” Baro shouted.
“You jelly?” Channie asked amusingly.
“I am sure he is jealous.” Dr. Jung said. “Because his best friend has girlfriend.” I immediately looked at Sandeul and Winter. Winter’s face was red like a tomato.
“Oh! Congratulations!” I said.
“Hehe. You too dongsaeng.” Sandeul replied and held Winter’s hand. Oh Channie was looking at me with a pout on his face.
“Why are you pouting?”
“You didn't reply my statement.” He was still pouting and GOD he is so cute!
“Oh. I love you too Channie.” I whispered.
“Hehehe noona~” He started his aegyo to me which is completely irresistible.
“There is a mysterious fire in an industrial building in the afternoon today. The firemen cleared the fire after ten minutes of burning. Luckily no one was hurt. The police started investigating but they didn't find any flammable substance in the industrial building. They still need to investigate for the reason of burning.” The news report said.
“Wow… Why would there be such news?” Baro asked and the others shrugged. Channie looked at me with mysterious smile.
“Awww my girlfriend is too shy while we were kissing so she burnt down Block B’s hiding place.” Channie said and smirked. He leaned in and wanted to kiss me again but I blocked his lips with my palm.
“Yah! I don't want to burn down anything!” I shyly replied. 


Author's Note:
DONEEEEEE!
Just like what I said, I have planned to have two endings. 
The other one is called "Goodbye My Saviour".
But I want to keep the cute Channie image to everyone so no more sad and bad ending.
Oh please don't unsubscribe because I will prepare some bonus chapters.
And, sorry if the ending is lame :(
Thank you for reading. :D
Especially the one supporting me till now. :D 
MUAHHHHHHH