Chapter 16.

Thank you, puppy

Transformation

 

Gongchan’s POV

 

“But she is a pure human. There shouldn't be any transformation.” Shinwoo hyung said. Jinyoungie hyung and I were frowning and thinking if there were any other answers. Suddenly, the pendant of noona’s necklace shone. I pointed at the pendant and they looked at it as well.
“What happened?” Shinwoo hyung asked with shocked expression. So were we. Light dispersed from noona’s pendant and noona was shining as well! She changed into a phoenix. All of our jaw dropped. “She will still be in bed for a few days. So we should take care of her.” Shinwoo hyung calmed down.
“Daebak! Noona is a shapeshifter as well!” I said excitedly, because it was really DAEBAK! My past master Zico was cheetah, and my master now is phoenix! How Cool! I don't know anyone with phoenix form.
“I will call Baro and Sandeul to come.” Jinyoungie hyung said and called them. Baro hyung and Sandeullie hyung came after 15 minutes. I opened the door for them.
“Jinyoungie hyung told us this is urgent. What happened?” Baro hyung asked.
“Noona is a shapeshifter! She is a phoenix!” I exclaimed.
“What? Phoenix?” Sandeullie rushed to the bedroom and widened his eyes. “Phoenix is the King of birds!” he looked outside the window and we followed. There were different kinds of bird outside the window peeking inside. “That’s why the birds fly to here! Birds can feel their King awakes!”
“Really?” Jinyoungie hyung doubted.
“Come on! I am a duck! Duck is a kind of birds as well!”
“What? King of birds?” We knew Sandeullie hyung’s information might be right and we were shocked again.
“Didn't you guys study history before? Dragon and phoenix are king and queen in the past. Although we have president now, old King still has his own sons and daughter. For the posterities of dragon and phoenix, sons must be dragon and daughter must be phoenix.” Sandeullie hyung clearly explained to us.
“Oh! So you mean our princess is really a princess!” Baro hyung exclaimed with shocked expression. He is the one always calls noona princess.
“Noona is amazing!” I yelled and they shushed me. Okay I am too loud and the birds outside were scared and flew away. Oops, I am sorry.
“And most importantly, she has to rest for a few days.” Sandeullie hyung said exactly the same thing as Shinwoo hyung did.
“I will stay at home with her the next days!” I volunteered because first, I am living here, and second, she is my crush. Hehe.
“Channie, I think I am a better choice because I am bird.” Sandeullie hyung rejected my offer. Shinwoo hyung and Jinyoungie hyung agreed with Sandeullie hyung as well. Why is there nobody helping me?
“Fine then.” I pouted. Noona usually gave in when she saw me pouting. But unfortunately hyung-deul didn't give in and ignored me.
“I still have a question.” Baro hyung said. “Why did she transform so suddenly? Shouldn't she be transform before five, like us?”
“I don't know why it happens now as well.” Sandeullie hyung said. It was already eight at night so I decided to cook for them. I cooked some simple dishes and we ate together. I really like them because they are so caring. Since there were still classes next day, they ate and left. I took a quick shower and slept beside noona again. She looked so calm and she didn't look like she was sick. I her hair and helped her to stretch her body. I heard that if a person didn't move for some days, there would be some kind of disease or whatever. I pulled her up and massaged her body. She was like a doll and controlled by me. Noona please wake up as soon as possible. I bravely pecked her lips and embraced her. Her lips were so soft and I was melted from it. I kissed her again. I fell in love with you, noona.

 

Sandeul’s POV

 

It was Monday morning. I had to go to Rachel’s place for taking care of her and ditch classes. Whenever I tell lies, my umma and appa will know. How can I tell them I have to ditch class?
“Umma…”
“Yes son?” Umma was cooking for us.
“Errr… I want to ditch class…”
“Why?” Umma asked. I told umma everything about Rachel.
“Ah! She had that pendant! I remember she wore that necklace with feather pendant!” umma ran to the bookshelf and took a book. She quickly ran through the pages. “The feather shape pendant represents royal family!”
“I know. I told them.” Umma, my history isn't that bad. “She was still in the coma so I have to take care of her.”
“You can still go to school. I will take care of her.” Umma said. I nodded. We had breakfast and the doorbell rang. Baro comes everyday and we walk to school together. But it would be different this day. I opened the door.
“Umma good morning!” Baro greeted my umma energetically.
“Good morning Baro. We are going to Rachel’s place.” Umma said and Baro’s jaw dropped.
“Okay! We are going too! We can go to school with Channie!” Baro said. We went to Rachel’s place.

 

Ding Dong.
“Good morning, Umma, Sandeullie hyung, Baro hyung!” Channie opened the door and greeted us. “Why is umma here?”
“I told umma everything so she will be taking care of her.” I told Channie.
“Thank you so much umma!” Channie said.
“Go now you guys.” Umma told us. We waved and left. We were waiting for the elevator and we saw that wolf walking out from his flat.
“Where is my jagiya?” that wolf asked. “Why is she not going to school with you guys?”
“She is sick.” Channie said.
“Oh… I will be visiting after school.” That wolf said.
“No!” Channie was mad. So mad. We left the building and took the bus to school together.
“Channie, stay clam okay?” Baro said. Channie nodded. “We have to go now. We have class in the Biotechnology Block. See you later.” We waved at Channie and left.
“Baro-yah, I am worried about Channie.” I said to Baro.
“Me too. I haven’t seen him throwing tantrum until this morning…” Baro replied. I nodded.

 

Gongchan’s POV

 

I wasn't having a great mood because of that annoying wolf. He wanted to use my noona for his own interest. He called noona ‘jagiya’ for countless time, just for his dad’s properties. I didn't know how noona felt about him. I hope noona didn't fall in love with him, or she would be very disappointed about him. If he hurt her feeling, I promised I would hurt him back. I had class with him but I didn't sit with him. I hate him and his terrible cologne. ROAR. Time went by quickly and it was the end of lessons. I didn't have lesson anymore so I walked to the cafeteria and waited for Baro hyung and Sandeullie hyung.

 

“I think your master has some problems, right?” I heard a familiar voice talking behind me. Zico.
“How do you know!” I turned around and I was really shocked.
“Yeah. Now puppy. You should help me.” Zico smirked.
“No!” What is he thinking?
“Well, there are some photos from the past that I don't think you want anyone to know. If you help me, I will give you back the photos.” Zico smirked and left. What should I do now?

Author's Note: I am now in Seoul and I watched B1A4 Adventure Concert Day1. I will be watching tomorrow as well. B1A4 daebak.