Bonus Chapter 01.

Thank you, puppy

Bonus Chapter - Surgery

Rachel’s POV

“Noona~ I am scared…” Channie pouted while holding my hand.
“Aigooo… Channie-ah…” I said as I caressed his hair. “Don't worry I will be here with you.”
“Noona… what if… the surgery fail…?” Channie started weeping.
“There won’t be. Trust Doctor Jin and Boss Shinwoo, okay?” I embraced him.

*Flashback*

“Channie are you okay?” I saw Channie lying on the sofa with a painful expression and sweats all over his face.
“Just… stomachache.” He replied weakly. “Maybe food contamination…”
“I’ll call Boss Shinwoo now.” I said and I dialed Boss Shinwoo’s phone number. “Boss Shinwoo!”
“Yeah?” Boss Shinwoo sounded so laid-back, compared to me.
“Channie is sick. Can you come now?” I was nervous.
“Yeah, sure. I will be there in 5 minutes.” Boss Shinwoo said.

“Thank you. See you later.” I said and hung up. Channie was still not well so I tried to embrace him and provide him warmth. He smiled a little. Boss Shinwoo arrived after 5 minutes. He took out his stethoscope and checked Channie’s heart rate and breathing while I helped Channie to hold his shirt up. He then used his hand to press on different positions of Channie’s belly. Channie suddenly shouted when Boss Shinwoo pressed on a certain position.
“Hmm… You’d better go check up in hospital.” Boss Shinwoo said. “I will drive you. Come on Rachel, help me.” I helped Boss Shinwoo to place Channie on his back. Boss Shinwoo gave Channie a piggyback ride to downstairs and I helped Channie to get on Boss Shinwoo’s car. I embraced the painful Channie during the car ride while Channie kept on panting.

“Well, one of his kidneys has some problem.” Doctor Jin said while taking a look at the ultrasound of Channie’s organs. “I think there is necessity to remove it.” Channie dropped his jaw.
“So, when can he do the surgery?” Boss Shinwoo was calm.
“Well, I think Thursday will do.” Doctor Jin checked and replied. “It’s the day after tomorrow.” Doctor Jin motioned his nurse to prepare a ward for Channie. “For the time being, I will prescribe a little amount of morphine for him to stop the pain sensation.” We thanked him and Channie was sent to the ward.
“Don't worry,” Boss Shinwoo said while we were waiting the elevator. “Kidney removal is a small surgery. And I will be the assistant. Trust me and Jin, okay?”
“Yes,” I answered. “I am not worried at all.”

I stayed at the hospital taking care of Channie. He would whine if I left him for a second. This kid…
“Noona, feed me.” He said and opened his mouth waiting for me. When I was going to feed him, I heard the boys’ coming.
“Channie! Our princess!” Baro shouted and hugged me from my back.
“Hey Super Baro.” I smiled.
“Baro hyung! Noona is mine!” Channie whined.
“Come and get her from me.” Baro grinned and teased. Channie wanted to get off the bed but he fell on the floor.
“Channie!” I helped him up. “Are you okay? Is it painful?” I was so worried.
“I am okay, noona.” Channie said and smiled. “I just need a kiss.”
Sandeul and Baro smirked.
“No way.” I said as I was blushing. Channie then pouted. “Alright.” I gently pecked his lips but he held my nape and deepened the kiss. GOSH this kid!
“Aigoooooo~” Sandeul and Baro started making strange noises. Channie finally let go of me. Sandeul and Baro played with Channie for the whole afternoon.

*End of flashback*

“It is time for patient to get ready for the surgery.” The nurse walked in and gave Channie the surgery clothing. “Now I have to check your status. You are patient Gong Chansik, right?” Channie nodded. “You are going to have kidney removal surgery?” Channie nodded. “You have fastened for 8 hours?” Channie nodded. “Great, now get changed and I will be here again after five minutes.” The nurse said and left.
“Noona~”
“Hmm?”
“Help me to get changed.” Channie grinned. Hey where is the panic Channie just now?
“What???? No way!”
“But… I am in pain…” Channie pretended to be hurt and pouted.
“But you have remove your underwear before wearing this surgery gown!” I said and blushed. “Then I will see something I am not supposed to see…”
“Noona~ You are my girlfriend so I think there is nothing you are not supposed to see.” Channie grinned. “Also, I can’t tie the gown as the opening is at the back. Help me noona~”
“Alright…” I replied and Channie removed his shirt simultaneously. I blushed so hard when I saw his Apollo’s belt. He removed his pants and showed his puppy-patterned boxers. I immediately turned around and avoided his next action.
“Noona~ you can turn around now~ I have already put the gown on~” I heard and turned around. His back was facing me so I tiptoed to tie the strings of the gown.
“Done.” I smiled. Channie sat on the bed and held my hand. “You’ll be okay, Channie.” I pecked his lips lightly.

The nurse came back with a movable bed. “It is time.” Channie lay on the movable bed and the nurse started pushing the bed towards the operation room. I followed beside the nurse and smiled at Channie.
“See you after some hours.” I said and Channie nodded. He was pushed into the operation room. I walked back to the ward and rested on the sofa beside the bed. I fell asleep while waiting. I felt someone patting my shoulder to wake me up so I opened my eyes. It was Boss Shinwoo.
“Boss Shinwoo…” I mumbled.
“Hey. The surgery has successfully ended. Channie is transferred back.” Boss Shinwoo told me. “He will be awake after the analgesic effect ended.”
“Thanks.” I smiled and closed my eyes again. I felt someone placed a blanket on my body. That must be Boss Shinwoo. I slept again.

“NOONA!” I heard Channie’s screaming so I opened my eyes.
“Oh you are awake.” I smiled and looked at him.
“Why are you sleeping here?” Channie asked curiously.
“Because I was waiting for you.” I smiled and walked towards him. “Is the wound painful?”
“No.” Channie grinned.
“Great. So you will be discharged after a few days.”
“Will you be my private nurse for the time being?” Channie kept on grinning.
“Yeah I think so. I will take care of you.”
“Noona is the best!”

Author's Note: 
I am not sure how many bonus chapters I'll make. 
Maybe two or three, I don't know. 
ENJOY. :)