Chapter 13.

Thank you, puppy

School Trip (II)

 

Rachel’s POV

 

“Jagiya~” Why is everyone disturbing me when I was having my beauty sleep! “I can see you honey thigh.” ert. My eyes widened because of what he did. He put his hand on my thigh and started .
“What are you doing!” I shouted.
“I am waking you up.”
“I thought you are different from Minhyuk. No wonder every wolf is the same.” I huffed. I am so disappointed.
“I was just messing around. Sorry.” I was shocked because I didn't expect he would apologize to me. I nodded. I went to the washroom and brushed my teeth. Meanwhile Namjoon got changed outside the washroom. I sat on the bed after changing.
“Are you ready to have breakfast downstairs?” I asked.
“Yeah. Let’s go.”

 

Travelling to the restaurant downstairs, Namjoon and I didn't say a word, mostly because of the incident this morning. I felt so sorry that I compared him with Minhyuk. I think he knew what I was thinking that he held my hand inside the elevator. We went to the restaurant and we saw Baro, Sandeul and Jinyoung. We walked to them and sat with them. Namjoon stood up but I held his wrist.
“Namjoon…”
“I know what you want to say. Just keep it,” he smiled and showed his dimple. “I will go and get some food for you.”
“Thanks.” I smiled and he went to get food.
“Why is he treating you like that?” Baro asked.
“I think he likes you, Rachel-ah.” Sandeul said to me and continued stuffing his mouth with food.
“Ummm… I don't know.” I said and shrugged. Jinyoung scoffed and went to get food as well. Namjoon came back with two plates in his hands.
“Thank you,” He placed a plate in front of me. Eating happily, I was given a plate with a lot of food by Jinyoung.
“Thanks Dr. Jung.” I took the plate as well. Jinyoung flashed a victorious smile towards Namjoon but Namjoon scoffed. Why are they acting strangely? Argh.
“Good morning guys, we will have some group games at ten. Please go to the beach before ten.” Lecturer announced.
“Namjoon, I want to change my clothes before going to the beach. Give me the key please.”
“Nah, I will go back to the room with you.”
“Okay.” I said and continued eating.
“Let’s go swimming!” Sandeul said excitedly. Duck is always enthusiastic about swimming.
“Sure!” Baro agreed. “Our princess changes into bikini later, okay?”
“Umm… okay.” Baro bought me one this year’s birthday so I think it shows politeness to wear something he bought me. I have done eating so I waited for Namjoon to finish eating.
“I am done. Let’s go.” Namjoon said and we left.

 

I wore my bikini and I put on white T-shirt and shorts on top.
“Namjoon, should I tie my hair?”
“Yes.” His eyes glued on the television. “I told you I like seeing your ears.” I tied my hair as a ponytail.
“What should we do now? It is still nine.”
“Just watch TV with me,” he pulled me and made me sit on his lap.
“I am heavy. Just let me sit beside you.” I struggled in his grasp.
“No, you are light. Just stay in my embrace.” He said as wrapped his arms around my waist.
“You said I am fat yesterday.” I scoffed.
“I was just kidding. You are perfect in my eyes,” he said beside my ears and I shivered. “Jagiya, your ears are extremely sensitive.”
“Namjoon, why do you like hugging me so much?” I changed the topic.
“Because you are squishy.” I rolled my eyes because of his answer. He squeezed me tighter and giggled. I felt so strange sitting on someone’s lap, that he could control my whole body but I couldn't revolt. We stayed like that for half an hour.
“Namjoon, it is now nine thirty. Let's get prepared and go.”
“You know what, I feel really safe when I am hugging you and leaning on you. Thank you,” he said and let go. Safe? I smiled. We left our room and, we saw some of Namjoon’s fangirls waiting for Namjoon in the lobby. They followed us and kept on pushing me away. Surrounding by his fangirls, Namjoon played cool and talked to every one of them. It seemed like he had forgotten his freaking squishy roommate. I walked behind them and we reached the beach.
“My princess!” I saw Baro waving at me so I went to them. “Where is your annoying roommate?”
“He is flirting with his fangirls.”
“Oh, then you can stay with us from now on,” Sandeul said. “Without that annoying substance.” I giggled.
“Alright everyone. Welcome to the Haeundae-haesuyukjang (Hae-un-dae beach). Girls will be having beach volleyball and boys will be the audience.” Mr. Song said and grimaced. The boys shouted in excitement and girls started to show their bikinis by removing their shirts. Well, I don't think removing my shirt is a good thing so I didn't take it off. The game started and I was playing as well. My legs are short so I didn't play well. It was now break time.
“Human girl, please leave.”
“I don't want to lose in front of the boys.”
“Go away, loser.”
I heard them cursing and I walked away. Suddenly I heard Namjoon scolding someone so I turned around. He was scolding the girls that cursed me just now. I went back and pulled Namjoon away.
“Don't.”
“Why? They just called you loser.”
“I am.” I lowered my head as I said.
“No. You are my jagiya. And I have to protect you no matter what.” I nodded and went to the washroom. Namjoon followed.
“What are you doing?”
“Protect you.”
“I am going into the girl’s washroom!” I huffed. Namjoon shrugged and waited outside.
“Let's go.” I came out and dragged Namjoon towards my friends.
“Why is he joining us again? Isn’t he flirting with his fangirls?” Jinyoung asked and glared at Namjoon.
“Don't be so offended Dr. Jung.” I said and patted Jinyoung’s shoulder. “Sandeul, are we going to swim now?”
“Yeah!” Sandeul said and went to find a place for putting our belongings. We gathered under a beach umbrella. The boys removed their shirts and pants so they were only in their swim shorts. I was so nervous that I couldn't move a bit.
“Our princess, are you going to swim with us or you will just stay here with our belongings?”
“Turn around. All of you.” I said as I closed my eyes. They obeyed and I removed my T-shirt and shorts, I was only in my bikinis. Oh god, I shouldn't accept to swim with them. Namjoon turned around and hugged me tightly. I screamed.
“Jagiya, you look so y in bikini.” He smirked but Jinyoung pushed him away from me.
“I don't want to swim anymore… I feel so strange in bikini…” I said as I lowered my head.
“No. You look good in it!” Sandeul said. I shook my head. Suddenly Namjoon held me in bridal style and ran towards the sea. I screamed loudly and pushed him then I saw my friends following behind him. Kim FREAKING Namjoon threw me into the water! WTF!
“Let's swim, jagiya.” Namjoon said and I saw my friends swimming beside me as well. Swimming with my friends, I felt more comfortable in bikini. Namjoon would hug me while we were playing and Jinyoung would pull him away from me. We swam and played for some time, got ourselves dry around one.
“Guys, please get some food for lunch and go to the pier around four.” The lecturer announced. We had lunch at a seaside restaurant.
“Let’s go to the pier.” Sandeul said and we went to the pier before four.
“Everyone, we have booked two yachts for visiting dolphins. So please choose one to get on.” The lecturer told us. We got on and stood at the deck. We waited and after some time, some dolphins jumped onto the water surface.
“Big fish!” Sandeul exclaimed.
“Yah, Sandeul-ah, dolphins are mammal. Not fish.” Jinyoung mocked. “Aren’t you studying in science-based university?”
“I am too hungry to realize dolphin is a mammal.” Sandeul pouted and said.

“Deullie, I brought biscuits. Just eat, okay?” Baro said. Sandeul took the biscuits and ate happily.
“Sandeul looks like a kid when he eats,” I said and others giggled. The yacht didn't go back and it was already seven something. The sun went down slowly and we were amazed by the view in front of us. The sunset was stunning and no one dared to talk. It will be romantic to see this with Gongchan. Wait. What am I thinking? I took some pictures and send them to Gongchan.
 

To: Dearest Noona
Wow! That's amazing!
From: Cutest Channie

 

To: Channie
Yes. I just want to share this sunset with you.:-)
From: Rachel

 

To: Dearest Noona
Awww… It will be romantic if we see this together!:-P
From: Cutest Channie

 

I didn't reply. The sun went down completely and the yacht went back to the pier. We would have a barbecue night at the beach and some campfire activities.
“You know what, sophomore students will help everyone prepare the fireworks!” I heard someone said.
“Really?” I asked Baro.
“Yes, we have learnt from chemistry lesson.” Baro answered and went aside with Sandeul and other sophomore students. Waiting for the fireworks, we could see some trials of fireworks with different colors.
“That's a blue one! What chemical are they using?” Namjoon asked.
“Copper. Why don't you pay more attention during chemistry lesson?” I said.
“Because I want to pay more attention on you,” he smirked. “Jagiya.” I rolled my eyes and started barbecuing. I grilled some pork and some chicken wings and kept them for Baro and Sandeul. Jinyoung went back to his room and took something.
“Jagiya, I want you to feed me,” Namjoon said and opened his mouth.
“No, you have hands.”
“Puh-leaseeeeeeee.” I stuffed some marshmallows into his mouth and continued grilling. I saw Baro and Sandeul went back with some fireworks in their hands. I took the fireworks and handed them plates with food.
“Thanks our princess,” Baro thanked me and patted my head.
“Thank you! Food!!!!” Sandeul was thanking… food. Jinyoung went back with a guitar.
“Dr. Jung, you will play guitar later?”
“Yes, for the campfire section,” he said and I handed him some food. He started to eat and Badeul started chasing each other with lighting firework sticks in their hands. I took one and lit it. It was a Calcium salt stick that would burn with orange sparks. I smiled and Namjoon suddenly took picture of me. I looked at him with confused eyes but he ignored me.
 

We had the campfire section afterwards. Jinyoung took his guitar and sat beside me. We sat around the campfire. He played some melodies and everyone gasped at his amazing on guitar. He started singing and the girls looked at Jinyoung like predators looking at their prey. Oops. When Jinyoung stopped singing and started playing the music break, Namjoon opened his mouth and started rapping. The girls then changed their focus on Namjoon. They jammed several songs and everyone got excited.
“Namjoon-oppa!” some girls screamed.
“Jinyoung-oppa!” some other girls screamed. Jinyoung smiled embarrassedly since he didn't know how to handle at all. On the other hand, Namjoon smirked and felt like he was enjoying the screaming from his fangirls.
“Alright guys, we will dismiss now.” The lecturer announced. Some of the girls ran towards Namjoon and some ran towards Jinyoung.
“Arghhh I should be singing too! Then all the girls will immediately run to me.” Sandeul said. We all know that Sandeul has beautiful voice especially when he sings.
“Never mind, Deullie. There will be a singing contest later. You can join and all the girls will come to you!” Baro said. “No wonder that wolf can rap.”
“Well, yeah, I remember that he named himself Rap Monster.” I told them.
“What a narcissistic name.” Sandeul scoffed. “I don't think he can go back to the room with you so you can go to our room and play!”
“Nah, he gave me the key.” I said. “Maybe you guys can come to our room later!”
“Sure!” Baro was excited.
 

We went back to our own room and I waited for Namjoon. The doorbell was ringing and I heard Namjoon’s voice. His voice indicated that I could safely open the door.
“Wow, our kingka is back.” I mocked. “Without any fangirls following!”
“Nah-uh, there is.” Namjoon stood nearer. “You are here.”
“I am not your fangirl,” I rolled my eyes. “I will go and take a shower first.” I said and walked to the bathroom. Taking a great shower, I felt so relax and hummed some tunes. I dried myself and wore my t-shirt and shorts for sleeping.
“Wow, you are wearing very short shorts again. Jagiya, are you going to seduce me?”
“No,” I took the hair dryer and started to dry my hair. Namjoon walked behind me and took the hair dryer.
“Let me help you.” He said and started drying my hair. He ruffled my hair gently and I felt some kind of warmth from his touch.
“Thanks,” I said and he went to take shower. He came and sat beside me afterwards.

Ding Dong.
I went to get the door but Namjoon stopped me.
“I get the door.” Namjoon said and went to the door. I stood behind him. He opened the door and I saw Baro, Sandeul and Jinyoung.
“We want to play some games!” Sandeul said.
“No,” Namjoon replied rudely. Jinyoung started to push the door and let Sandeul slipped in.
“I said no, we have to wake up early tomorrow.” Namjoon said and pushed Sandeul out. I pouted but I didn't retort. “Bye.” Namjoon closed the door. I walked back to the bed with my pout. “What did I say?” Oops.
“You said nothing.” I looked away.
“I saw you pouting again.” He trapped me with his hands on my sides. He hovered over me and I felt my heart pumping quicker and quicker. “I said I will kiss your lips hard if you pout at me.”
“Please, don't…” I was so scared and nervous that I shut my eyes. I felt something warm poking my nose tip.
“This time I kissed your nose. Next time will be your lips.” Namjoon said. “I will not let you go next time.” I opened my eyes and nodded. “Sleep early, okay?” He lay by my side and embraced me.
“Okay… goodnight Namjoon.” I said and I fell asleep in his embrace.

 

Namjoon’s POV

 

Her phone rang so I took it and saw ‘Channie’ on the screen. It was a video call and I accepted it.
“Hi, puppy.”
“Yah! Where is noona!”
“Well, your noona is sleeping. What do you want?” I said while she was still in my embrace.
“Don't touch my noona! I warn you!”
“That's hard, because she is sleeping in my embrace.” I moved the angle of the phone and showed him.
“What! Wake her up!”
“Sure. You know how to wake the Sleeping Beauty up, right?”
“No! Don't kiss her!”
“Goodnight then.” I said and hung up. That puppy really likes his noona, huh?


Rachel’s POV

 

It was Thursday and that's the time to leave Busan. We had breakfast at the hotel and took the coach back to Seoul. I went to Boss Shinwoo’s house straightly after getting off the coach at school.
 

Ding Dong.
A butler opened the door. Did I say Boss Shinwoo is rich?
“Miss Rachel, welcome.”
“Thank you, Mr. Park.” he led me to the living room and I saw Boss Shinwoo’s dad, mum, Boss Shinwoo and Channie.
“Good afternoon, Mr. Shin, Mrs. Shin and Boss Shinwoo!”
“Noooonnaaaaaaaaa!!” Channie ran towards me and hugged me tightly. “I miss you!!!!”
“Channie I miss you too.” I patted his head. “Thank you so much for taking care of him.” I told them.
“Gongchan is a good kid.” Mrs. Shin said. “Just like our own son.” It seemed they like Channie so much. I motioned him to pack his things and we left.
 

We were walking back to our home.
“Channie, tell me what did you do with Boss Shinwoo.”
“I was very bored. They watch Discovery Channel everyday. I want to watch cartoon.” He pouted.
“Go home and watch Mulan together?”
“Yay!”