Chapter 11: Just admit it.

I'm Not Cute!

Ryeowook's POV

"EH!?" I squeaked when I looked at the text in my phone. It had been two weeks since Yesung and I exchanged phone numbers and we've practically been texting each other non-stop about literally nothing. They were always random conversations that weren't really important, but every time he sended me a text, I'd always smile. I was smiling so much that my parents started to wonder why I was so happy and why I was always laughing quietly in my room. However, the text he just sent to me left me shocked, confused, and my cheeks suddenly becoming red. 

 

 

To: Ryeowook

Do you think we could meet up later? There's something really important that I have to ask you.

From: Yesung

 

 

He wanted to meet up with me? What for? What did he want to ask me? He said that it was really important so I should say yes, right? 

 

 

To: Yesung

Sure. When would you like to meet up?

From: Ryeowook

 

 

My hands were shaking a little when I was typing in my phone. I fetl so nervous that my heart was pounding at a fast pace. 

 

 

To: Ryeowook

Its your day off today right? Do you think we could meet up in a few minutes outside of the cafe? Vocal lessons just ended and I'm heading my way there anyway. 

From: Yesung

 

 

To: Yesung

Okay. I'll meet you there.

From: Ryeowook

 

 

I flipped my phone shut and jumped from my bed to quickly change out of my pajamas. Then I slipped on a pair of jeans and a long-sleeved shirt while slipping a coat on at the same time. Grabbing my phone, I quickly ran out of my room towards the front door to put my shoes on. 

 

 

"Ryeowook? Where are you going?" my mother asked from the kitchen. 

 

 

"I'm going out to meet a friend." 

 

 

"This late at night? It must be Sungmin, right?" 

 

 

"Nope, its a new one. Don't worry, I'll be back soon." I quickly put my shoes on and went to give her a hug before I hurried outside. I hugged myself as I walked to the cafétrying to keep myself warm. I walked a little farther until I saw the café, and sure enough, Yesung was already there. He saw me and immediately smiled before quickly walking towards me. 

 

 

"Sorry you had to come all this way. You must be really cold since you walked all the way here," he said once he approached me. 

 

 

"Its fine. You said you had something important to ask me anyway." 

 

 

"Yeah. But before I ask, let's go see Ddangkkoma first." I nodded my head as we walked towards the bus stop where the bus was. Once we got in and sat down, he gave me an earbud to listen to and I happily took it. We'd been going to see Ddangkkoma everyday now for the past two weeks. And every time we went, he'd be really happy at first, and then he'd get sad. Ddangkkoma doesn't have much time left. If he didn't get adopted within a week, he'd have to go away. I wished I could do something for him. I hated seeing him upset. 

 

 

Once we reached the next bus stop, we were already at the pet store. As we got off of the bus, we quickly headed insdie immediately towards the reptile area, where Ddangkkoma was waiting for us. 

 

 

"Hi Ddangkkoma!" Yesung exclaimed. He nudged me a little and I waved at the turtle. Just then, the owner of the store approached us with a smile on his face. 

 

 

"I have good news, Yesung. A family came in not too long ago to see that turtle. They were thinking about buying him. Now he won't have to stay here and go away!" he said with joy. I looked at Yesung, expecting to see a sad expression, but instead he smiled. 

 

 

"Really? That's amazing! Ddangkkoma will get to have a home now!" he exclaimed. He looked overjoyed but something wasn't right. His smile said he was happy, but his eyes said he was disappointed. I knew he wanted that turtle, so it was no surprise he'd be fed up about it, but he was just going to cover it up with a smile. 

 

 

"Oh, by the way, Ryeowook. A new puppy just came in. Would you like to go see him?" the owner asked me and I smiled while nodding my head. "Are you going with us, Yesung?"

 

 

"I'll be there in a minuet. I wanna say good-bye to Ddangkkoma first." The owner nodded his head and I followed him towards the dogs, keeping my head down. I hate it when he's not happy. He's a totally different person when he's like that. I want to do something for him. Maybe I should by the turtle for him. But he can't keep it at his house. Well, I could keep him, then Yesung can come over whenever he wants to see him. Yeah! I can do that! He'd be happy and I'll get to see him more! I smiled and giggled a little at the thought. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I almost didn't notice that we've reached the dogs. As we entered the room, all you could hear was dogs barking and cages rattling. They're all happy to see me; even the bigger ones, which by the way, are a little scary.  

 

 

We finally came across another room and he shut the door behind us, silencing the other dogs. The room we were in was very bright with pale white walls and dog posters. It was like a mni vet room. On the table was a small black cage and coming out of it was a small, cute bark. The owner walked over to it and opened the cage, and out came a small white dog, happily wagging its tail at me. I had a huge smile on my face as I went towards it and started to pet its head. 

 

 

"He's so cute!" I squealed. 

 

 

"We just got him today. He's very small so I had to keep him in here for awhile so the other dogs don't scare him," he told me. "I have to go help a customer out front, so I'll be back. Feel free to play with him some more." I nodded my head and continued playing with the puppy as he stepped out. 

 

 

Yesung's POV

The ahjussi told me where Ryeowook was when I finished saying goodbye to Ddangkkoma, so I went ahead towards the back where the dogs were. All of the dogs were excited to see me since they were all barking so loud. Once I finally reached another door, I opened it slowly and saw Ryeowook playing with a small dog. I closed the door behind me and just stood still, watching him paly, and I grinned. I've never seen such a huge smile on his face before. Watching him have fun playing with it was enough fun for me. Suddenly, the dog barked, or more like squeaked, and Ryeowook did the same. I couldn't help but chuckle at him. Finally, he noticed me standing behind him and his cheeks became red. 

 

 

"H-hyung!" I-I didn't know y-you were h-here..." he stuttered quietly, and I chuckled again. 

 

 

"I just came in," I said, walking towards him to pet the dog. "Do you like him?" He nodded his head. 

 

 

"I used to have a dog when I was little. His name was Ddabong. But he wasn't very healthy and had breathing problems, so he died. He reminds me of him," he answered with a smile on his face, but I frowned at him. He must be a very strong person if he can say something so heartbreaking with a smile on his face. The dog squeaked again, making me jump a little, but Ryeowook didn't notice and squeaked with it, still with that smile on his face. I just stood next to him as he continued to play with it, and I didn't even notice that I wasn't looking at the dog anymore. I was looking at him, studying his face. His eyes were filled with joy, his pink cheeks blew up when he blew in dog's face, his smile was incredible, and his voice was one of the best things I've ever heard in my life. 

 

 

"He's cute, isn't he?" Ryeowook asked he picked up the dog. 

 

 

"Yes, he is," I unknowingly answered, not even looking at the dog because I was too busy looking at Ryeowook. However, I noticed that he caught me staring at him with his cheeks at a dark shade of red. I snapped out of it as my cheeks started to heat up. "I-I mean, the d-dog. He's really c-cute..." I managed to say, but he just kept on staring at me. "W-we should probably should get going. The store is gonna close soon." He nodded his head as he said goodbye to the dog, putting it back in its cage. Finally, we headed out of the store after we said goodbye to the ahjussi. The bus wasn't there yet when we got out, so we had to wait for it at the bus stop. 

 

 

We sat quietly next to each other, not saying a word. My cheeks were still a little hot from the embarrassing incident. Did I just admit that he was cute? I was lost in my thoughts looking at him that I thought I asked myself that question in my head. I've never been so lost in my thoughts before. I looked at Ryeowook, who was quietly playing with his fingers. 

 

 

"Are you hungry?" I finally spoke up. He looked at me for a second before nodding his head slowly. "I know a good friend that owns a restraunt nearby. He makes really good Beijing fried rice. Would you like some?" This time he smiled before he nodded, and I smiled as well, and just then, the bus arrived. We quickly got in and sat down before the bus started to move again. It wasn't a long drive to our destination, and before we knew it, we had already arrived. We quickly got off of the bus and went inside a small Chinese restraunt. No one was inside and light music was playing. We heard a door open and saw someone come out. 

 

 

"Oh, its just you, Yesung." I chuckled as I brought Ryeowook to a table. 

 

 

"Nice to see you too, Heechul hyung. Can you have Hangeng hyung cook us up some fried rice?" 

 

 

"Yeah, yeah. You're lucky we're still here. We were just about to leave," he said as he went into the kitchen. 

 

 

"Thanks hyung!" I shouted/ I looked at Ryeowook, who seemed to be confused. 

 

 

"Heechul, Hangeng and I used to be really good friends in high school. After high school, Hangeng went back to China for a couple years and brought Heechul with him. They're dating," I informed him, and he just nodded his head. A few minuets later, Heechul came back with two glasses of water and Hangeng brought over the fried rice. 

 

 

"Its good to see you again, Yesung," Hangeng said to me with a smile. 

 

 

"You too, hyung. Your Korean got much better." He laughed before looking at Ryeowook. 

 

 

"And who's this?" 

 

 

"This is my friend, Ryeowook." 

 

 

"Funny. I thought he was your boyfriend when you walked in here," Heechul smirked. Ryeowook hung his head and blushed as I did the same. 

 

 

"Hyung!" 

 

 

"What? Its not my fault that I thought you could be making out with this little cutie," he smirked again, and my cheeks got a little more hotter. 

 

 

"Chullie, what did I tell you about teasing?" Hangeng asked he dragged Heechul away. 

 

 

"To keep it up," I heard him say once he left. I sighed. He never changes. Ryeowook still had his head down, not moving an inch. 

 

 

"Sorry about him. He's always been like that since high school. Go ahead and eat," I said. He nodded his head before taking a bite out of the fried rice. His face lit up as he took a bite and smiled before taking some more. I smiled and started eating too. 

 

 

Time passed and were almost done eating. It was time for me to ask him my question. 

 

 

"Kyuhyun and I have to attend our father's business party tomorrow," I said. Ryeowook stopped eating and stared at me. "One of us was suppose to take over his company when we got older. It was suppose to be me at first, but I refused, saying that I wanted to become a singer. He laughed at me saying that I wouldn't be able to do it. But he saud if I can prove him wrong, then I wouldn't have to take over his company, and Kyuhyun will. I know Kyuhyun doesn't want to do it either because he's not interested. 

 

 

"Tomorrow, he wants us to come over to his company and meet the many people we would be working with. That includes other companies. Its basically just boring business stuff, but if we don't attend, he'll get angry, and I didn't what could happen. He told us to bring guests. Kyuhyun told me earlier that he was bringing Sungmin. I asked Donghae if he wanted to come too and he said he's bring Eunhyuk. 

 

 

"Sungmin hyung and Eunhyuk hyung are going too? How did Kyuhyun and Donghae hyung get them to say yes?" Ryeowook asked. 

 

 

"Well, with the way Kyuhyun told me..." 

 

 

Flashback

Kyuhyun's POV

"Yah! Who said you can come into my house!?" Sungmin yelled as I laid back on his couch. We had just came back from the day care. It was the second time I went. 

 

 

"I'm not leaving until you say yes." 

 

 

"Why do I have to go to some business party with you?" 

 

 

"Because my father said I can bring guests. Perferably a girl." 

 

 

"Do I look like a girl to you?" 

 

 

"...is this a trick question?" 

 

 

"KYU!" 

 

 

"I'm kidding! Look, will you please just go with me? I don't have a friend who's a girl anyway and it'll be boring without you there." Of course I was lying when I said that I didn't have a friend who was a girl, but what fun would that be? It's be more fun with Sungmin there. 

 

 

"What am I suppose to do while I'm there while you're off with other people?" 

 

 

"I'll be with you the entire time. I promise. Please just say yes," I begged. His cheeks turned pink and looked away from me. 

 

 

"I-I don't know..." Suddenly, the door opened and Donghae came bursting in, dragging Eunhyuk with him. 

 

 

"KYUHYUN!!" he yelled, and I rolled my eyes. 

 

 

"Donghae, what are you doing here?" 

 

 

"Hyukkie said he doesn't want to go!" he whined. 

 

 

"Go? Go where?" Sungmin asked. 

 

 

"He wants me to go to this business party with him tomorrow and I don't want to go," Eunhyuk answered, obviously looking annoyed. 

 

 

"Why not!?" Donghae whined some more. 

 

 

"Why should I go!? I don't have to!" Donghae pouted at him and it seemed like Eunhyuk couldn't take it. Suddenly he looked at Sungmin. "Fine. I'll go. If Sungmin hyung goes." It was all up to Sungmin now. I got up from the couch and stood in front of Sungmin, giving him my best innocent look.

 

 

"Now will you go?" I asked one more time. He stared at me for a moment before sighing in defeat. 

 

 

"Fine. I'll go. But not for you. I'm going because Eunhyuk will be there." DOnghae cheered as he hugged Eunhyuk and I just smiled and patted Sungmin's head. 

 

 

"Thank you, Minnie." He looked away from my direction and mummbled a soft "whatever, Kyu", and I just chuckled at him. 

 

 

End Of Flashback

Yesung's POV

"Aha, that's so like them," Ryeowook laughed a little. "So, you have to bring a girl with you?" 

 

 

"Yeah, well, no. My father perfers it to be a girl. I don't know why, but I don't want to. I don't know many girls. So that's why I wanted to ask you." His cheeks became pink again. 

 

 

"M-me?" I nodded. 

 

 

"I want to bring you tomorrow. I thought that if I brought you, it'd be more fun. So, would you like to go?" Ryeowook stayed silent for a minuet before smiling and nodded his head. 

 

 

"I would love to come!" he exclaimed, and I smiled as well. We finished our fried rice before we said goodbye to Heechul and Hangeng and left. We took the bus again and went to Ryeowook's house to drop him off. I walked him to his door before we said goodbye. 

 

 

"Thanks again for saying you'd go," I thanked. 

 

 

"You're very welcome," he said as he opened his door. Before he went inside, I grabbed his arm and pulled him in for a hug. Ryeowook stood frozen for a moment as I hugged him, but a moment later, he hugged back. I realized what I was doing and we quickly let go. 

 

 

"U-um, s-so, uh...goodnight, Ryeowook," I stuttered. I felt my cheeks getting hotter and hotter once again. 

 

 

"G-goodnight hyung." And with that, he entered his house and I walked away. I felt my heart beating faster and faster. Why did I do that? I don't know, he just looked kinda cute just stand there that I just had to hug him. 

 

 

Did I just admit that he was cute again? 

 

 

My cheeks continued to get hotter and my heart was beating faster. 

 

 

What is this feeling? 


A/N: Okay, so I lied. I said there would be more Kyumin with a little Yewook, but instead I gave you a Yewook chapter with little Kyumin and Eunhae. I just write whatever comes to mind, and out popped this x) I knew how to start this story, and I know how to end it, but I just need to know how to get there xD Let's not talk about the end though. I'm not sure how long I'll keep this story going, but hopefully I'll keep it very long, cause I really like this ^^ Its fun to write. But please do remember that this story was mainly a Kyumin story at first before I started to add Eunhae and Yewook, so expect a lot more Kyumin in the future. Oh joy, I even added Hanchul as minor characters cause I felt like it~ All of the Yewook shippers were wating for Yesung to say that Wookie was cute, and here you go :) Speaking of Yesung, its his turn to ask a question today! Ask away, Yesung! 

Yesung: *looks around* Okay, Ryeowook isn't here. *ahem* This is weird for me to ask, and it might just be me going crazy all of a sudden, but does anybody else find Ryeowook really cute? >.< 

Kyuhyun: *smirk* Hey eternal maknae! Yesung thinks you're- ajsebalkfjhbaejrgaljav! (Yesung! Get your hand off of my mouth!) >.>

Yesung: Kyuhyun! Be quiet! Or else he'll hear you! 

Donghae: WOOKIE. DID YOU HEAR THAT? YESUNG HYUNG THINKS YOU'RE- sjbvaskjbvalejrgahjrk! (Aww, c'mon hyung!) D: 

Yesung: You guys are not helping! D:< 

Sungmin: What's going on here? .___. 

Kyuhyun: Yesung thinks- ajsbvakjsbakjrg! (Stop it! Let go of me!) -.- 

Eunhyuk: ....I don't even wanna know

Ryeowook: D-did someone call my name?

Oops! Ran out of time! Sorry guys xD The next chapter is when drama is going to start a little. I gave you 11 chapters of pure fluffiness, and now its time to start drama~ Please comment and subscribe!!!! <33333333333