Chapter 01

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter full with Indonesian conversation

-July 29, 2015-

“Kelly where are you? I am already here.” Said a girl voice in the phone.

“I am on my way Kate. 5 more minutes I’ll arrive. Just wait me at the lobby.”

“Alright. Be carefull.”

“Okai bye..” Yes,Her name Kelly Danver. She is Indonesian and Germany. This august She’ll be 25 years old. In another minute She can fullfill one of her bucket list. In this her youth ages, she have some list that she want to do before she marriage even die.

After long journey, she arrive at the star hotel in elite location. She park herTTS Audy car, then walk in to Lobby to search her bestfriend. “Kelly! I’m here!” shout Kate who was sitting in the sofa lobby. Kelly walk to her.  

“Hei.” Said Kelly with hug her friend . “Sorry I’m late.“

“Yeah yeah. You never ontime.”

“hahaha I had ever ontime baby. Come on. We must get the strategic chair.” She said while on way to the one of ball room in the hotel.

“whatever. 2 years you had been in their country, why you still want to see them in here? Why you see them in there then?”

“Because I just knew them 5months ago hehe. You know, 2 years my life just full of study and work in there. Thanks god I’ve change to see them for the first time in here. And finally I can do one of my list.

“yeah you’re a work aholic. Lucky you have a friend like me. I still remember, you always said no when I want you to come with me to see some artist. You’re unpredictable.”

“Haha because I didnt interest in them before. Here we are baby!” 

Once inside the room they were promptly seated in a chair that is still empty. Although the converence start an hour, the room was crowd with reporters and fans, and fortunately they still can bench in a strategic part of a small stage in front.

“Kelly, do you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter