4. Savior

[5] Spring Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/N: I received 18 comments in 2days!!. You guys know how much I love comments so here I am, giving out another chapter for you guys since I felt motivated with the comments. ^^

 

 

 

When Luhan graduated, Chanyeol took the spot as the Prince of the school wiping away the previous image of a Prince that looks handsome yet very cold and tends to ignores everyone. Chanyeol is all smiley and greets every student that he’ll pass by. If he would join a contest within school, he will surely win with the help of students’ votes. He’s even very close with teachers as well as the principal who is Kris’ father. And when Chanyeol graduated, Sehun then ascended to the throne and once again, brings back the old image of their school Prince. Handsome yet cold.

Being the Sehun that everyone knows, this guy doesn’t care with his surroundings. Girls would come near him every morning as soon as he went out of his car, when he’s in his locker and every time he exists his classroom. Things like these doesn’t happen before, when Sehun was still with Nari. Luhan was the No.1 Prince of the school that time and practically everyone knows that he is courting the Princess of the school in the name of Jung Nari also known as Sehun’s best friend.

It seems like the student body think that Sehun was like Nari’s protector, someone who is beyond reach and won’t even look at them so they don’t have much interest. Being unreachable is also one of the factor they consider in picking their Prince, and obviously, Chanyeol was an exception that time. But then, as day passes by, Sehun earned the 8th spot on the list when they started seeing him smiling when Nari is around. By rarely seeing his smile, girls found it really interesting.

 

When Sehun entered the cafeteria of the school, the place which they rarely visit as they have their own lounge, every head turns to his direction. He remembered the previous time he came there to buy her lunch. He knows that she wasn’t carrying a lot of money and the fact that she like eating bread for lunch as she already got used eating them in the café before her shift starts.

From the time he saw her wearing the uniform of the school and thought of being with her, he felt like a cold water got poured on his head. He knows that he wasn’t the same Sehun anymore. He can’t be with her in school. It wasn’t safe. Thoughts roam his mind as he looks at her that night, but all he could say is ‘good luck’ not knowing what would happen in the following weeks.

We can say that he wasn’t really expecting this to happen, but she were like his precious Sunwoo. He’ll do anything for her, to protect her and to take care of her as well. And so, without thinking it twice, Sehun went inside and scanned the area looking for that special someone—w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter