18. CHOICE 2/3

[5] Spring Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

160627 A/N: Shifting back to Narrator’s P.o.V kk..  

---M.N.--- = Mina's POV & ---S.H.--- = Sehun's

 

You can play this song from their album ‘SongForYou’ while reading C 18.. It goes well with the last 2 chaptersss :) I mean the lyrics kk

_EXO – Girl X Friend_

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow, this room is so nice!” That was Yerin’s first words upon entering their designated room. “I’m glad you liked it,” said Nari who escorted them to that room with some of the boys who helped them in carrying their luggage. “Who said I liked it? I love this Nari-ssi! It’s like staying in a five star hotel! Nari-ssi’s company owns many hotels around the world right? That probably explains why..”

“Uh.. I think so.?  Well, my parents love furniture so they look at them and picks them personally whenever we’re going to open a new hotel. They are very hands-on when it comes to interior designs despite being very busy. And, Yerin-ssi..” she trailed off as she picks something on the table. “Hm?” Yerin turned to Nari who is holding a remote control to open the window, letting the sunlight in. “Can you call me unnie instead of Nari-ssi? Consider us friends from now onwards. Are you okay with that?”

“U-unnie? I’ll call the Zhou Empire’s heiress ‘unnie’? Are you serious Nari-ssi?”

“Yes, you’ll do me a favor if you do that. Please tell Nayeon-ssi about it too. I want us to become friends too. You know I don’t have much girl friends, only my friend Eunji and your friend Mina..”

“Then I’ll be glad to do so. It’s my pleasure to be considered as your friend Nari unnie.”

“Where am I going to put this?” Chen asked as he enters the room, interrupting the talk of the two ladies. He came first following Nari and Yerin. “Here oppa.” Yerin said gesturing to the side of one bed. After him, Kai and Nayeon entered. Chen helped Kai placing the luggage on the side. Yerin and Nari thanked them as they go. Nayeon came to thanked Kai as well with a burning red face having Kai so close to her, they even had a small conversation alone while walking. 

 

~~~

 

 

“This is so nice~” Nayeon slowly lay down on her bed, spreading her arms wide, smiling ear to ear with eyes closed. “Yeah, the bed is soft, it’s like it’s made of feather,” Mina said as she sat down beside Nayeon.

“Mina,” Yerin chuckled. “I can’t believe you still don’t know her yet.”

“What do you mean?”  she asked, watching Yerin placing her luggage on top of the bed and opening it. “I’m sure she’s not talking about bed, she means this trip. Most especially Kai.” Yerin throws her cellphone charger in the bed and turns around facing them. “Am I right?”

Nayeon finally opened her eyes and grinned. “She’s right Mina.” Then she sat up. “Imagine spending days and nights with the person you like.. aaaah” she exhaled dreamily and collapsed in the bed once again, hugging a pillow.

“This is also a good opportunity for us to see things we don’t normally see.” Yerin added. “Normally see?” Mina echoed with puzzled expression. “Like how Kai looks after he comes out of the shower!” Nayeon said again, jumping off the bed to stand in front of her still hugging the pillow and now walking side to side. “How he looks when he just woke up and after he gets up. And, and..and.. the possibility of secret meet ups after the lights are out! Can you imagine those?” Nayeon asked her leaning to her face. “Kyaaaaaa!!” Mina jolted in surprised when her two friends suddenly screamed together.

Just then, a knock on the door interrupted the three.  

“Girls are you done changing? We’re heading to the dining room now.”

“Come as soon as you’re done.”

Mina who already spend time with them and the two girls who are their fans can already recognize who’s voice those are. It’s Suho and Kyungsoo. Upon hearing their voice, Mina quickly opened the door, “Wait, where’s Sunwoo?” she asked. Suho told her he’s with Sehun and already in the dining area. Later, she and her friends joined the two and they all go together.

 

When they arrived at the dining room that is as wide as they can imagine, Mina scanned the area to look for her brother. As soon as she saw him, she quickly went to his side and Sehun stood up to give the seat to her. Just as expected, Sehun is with him. Sehun also changed his clothes, he is now wearing a fade turquoise sweater, complimenting his pale complexion.

“We couldn’t find his favorite teddy bear in his luggage, have you seen it?” Sehun asked Mina as he sat down on the empty seat on Mina’s other side. Suho is already sitting on the other side of Sunwoo. “Ah, I placed it in mine. I’ll bring it later. Is he going to sleep with you tonight or with K—?” “With me of course!” Mina smiled amusingly on how quick he answered her before averting her eyes back to her brother. “The appetizers will be served shortly.” One of the maids informed them as they all settled in the table.

 

Sehun already started eating when he noticed Mina, she’s not touching her food and just gazing at it. “Hey,” Sehun whispered. “Oh.” Mina jolted a bit in surprised. “You’re not going to eat?” he asked, leaning close. “No. I absolutely want to. Just look how tasty it looks and the smell and als—“ “Then why aren’t you eating yet?” Sehun whispered back. Mina slumped down on her seat. “I couldn’t choose which one to use,” she mumbled. Sehun followed her gaze and chuckled a little. She’s seriously gazing at the utensils spread in front of her.

Sehun picks one of the knife in one hand and held Mina’s right hand, surprising her. “Here,” he then carefully and gently placed her hand around the silverware. “Just use this, and that fork in the middle.” Mina thanked him and started eating the steak happily.

 

“Mina,” Kai called. She looks up to him who’s sitting across her. Kai pointed the side of his lips then pointing hers. Sehun witnessed their interaction and quickly grab her cheeks facing her to him. Sehun then wipes the sauce on the corner of her lips with a table napkin.

“Eyyy..” Chanyeol looks at them teasingly. Everyone actually saw Sehun’s action as Kai earlier already grabbed their attention when he called her, causing Mina to lower herself on the seat and hides her face, embarrassed.

“Oppa~” Baekhyun called in a girly-tone, tapping Kris’ shoulder. “Please wipe mine’s too~” he said while pouting his lips and shaking his shoulders. Kris turns to him and places his thumb on its place.

“YAAH!” Baekhyun pushed him off and slap his forearm one more time. Kris did not wipe it, instead he spreads it more around his lips. Now Baekhyun had to wipe it himself.

 

At the same time, Suho is helping the little Sunwoo in cutting the meat for him. As soon as Sunwoo sees a tiny pieces, he will immediately place it in his mouth, one after another. 

“Sunwoo, slowly!” Mina and Sehun said in unison. They noticed him at the same time. The others laugh a bit on his cuteness when Sunwoo turned to them innocently, looking like a squirrel as his cheeks are both full. His hands are in the air in front of him too, he’s not using the fork anymore and just using his bare hands, hence the steak sauce are all over his fingers. “Aw, he’ so cute!” Nari cooed. “I want to have a baby now.” Quickly, Luhan heard that. “Are you seriously asking that? You know we can always make one,” he said scooting his seat closer to her.

“Yah, we’re eating!” Chen shouted, interrupting the lovely exchanging gazes of the two. “I lost my appetite!” Chanyeol said. Everyone looks at him, disbelieving. “Do you really think we’ll believe that?” Kyungsoo said and Chanyeol grinned back.  “On second thought, I was just kidding. This steak tastes so good!”

 

 

“Waaa, I feel so full. That steak is so good.” Kai showed his thumb and leaned back on his seat to rest while holding his stomach. “Why won’t you be, you ate two servings, you glutton!” Baekhyun shouted to Kai’s side. “What’s for dessert?” Kris asked. Ignoring the two, apparently, he’s sitting in the middle of them.

“You can make a request, and we’ll see if they can make it.” Nari said.

“I want chocolate truffle cookie.” Lay said raising his hand. “A cookie? Really.” Tao said, scoffing. “Why? What’s wrong with it?” Lay questioned back and Tao rolled his eyes on him.

“Lemon syllabub?” Xiumin asked. Nari was about to answer him but the maid steps closer to the table. “Uhm actually, Ms. Zhou’s parents asked me to serve this for dessert.” Just then, desserts tray came.

“Oh yeah. Mom said they couldn’t come home to see you guys so she specially ordered this. This is from a French bakery there in New York and in the past two years, they already opened five locations in New York. I used to visit the place every time I came there. And this one is a must try.”

“You seem proud of it, are you also owning the place?” Sehun commented. Knowing the Zhou Empire is known in the world and owning different establishments, it’ll be no surprise if they own a bakery too. “No, I just love it.” she said and giggled. “What’s in it then?” Xiumin asked, observing the small treat.

“hmm..from w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter