14. Weakness

[5] Spring Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

160513 A/N: I'm back in writing short updates! haha

Prepare for FLUFF ahead because I’m taking this ‘chance’!. If you hate it or don’t like it in some ways, the comment box is always open for your thoughts. Pls tell me and let me know. :D

,,because others desperately want them to be together already but I can’t give that ‘label’ to them yet. Sorry! You know how I always end my stories, tragically! Haha just kidding.

 

 

 

 

“Good morning young master.” Mr. Lee greeted as Sehun went out of the house, carrying a backpack. “Good Morning.” He greeted back. “Have you seen Kai?”

“Looking for me my loves?” Kai arrives just in time, grinning. And this time, he brought his car with him. His black Volvo. He saw Mr. Lee bowed at him so he bowed back before facing his friend. “Where’s Sunwoo?” Kai asked while walking to him.

“He’s still sleeping. And I will appreciate it more, if you won’t wake him up. He went to bed really late.” Kai understood and nodded. “I’ll just wait for him downstairs then.” Kai taps Sehun’s shoulder as he passes him.

He was about to enter the main door when a yawning Mina greeted him. Her eyes were still half-closed and her hair were tied in a messy bun. “Good morning!” Kai bends down to level his face on her. Mina quickly steps back and leans backward at the closeness of their faces. “G-good morning Kai-ssi.” Kai straightened up and pets her head. “Take care on your trip.” Mina nodded and slightly bowed at him as she ran to Sehun. She wasn’t expecting to meet him that early.

“Good Morning Ms.Kwon.” Mr. Lee greets her as well upon seeing her exiting from the main door. Mina smiled at him and greeted back, then the three of them went inside the car. Mr. Lee will drive them to the train station where they will for their friends.

Inside the car, Mina was still in dazed with her encounter with Kai. How can he be so handsome even if it’s too early? Sehun noticed that she’s staring at nothing and even forgot her seatbelt so instead of waking her up, he just decided to do it for her.

Sehun scooted closer and leaned in. When his shoulder brushed on hers, Mina then noticed him. As a reflex, she leans back, pressing her back on the seat. “Se-sehun.. w-what are y-you d-doing?” Sehun leaned back to his seat without a word, then Mina realized what he did for her and immediately felt embarrassed for acting like that. His face had also been dangerously close to hers that she even felt his warm breath brushing on her cheeks.

 

 

“Why are you covering you face?” Sehun asked after seeing her doing it for about five minutes now. “Nothing.” Mina answered with muffled voice. He then reached out and lift one hand off but Mina quickly placed it back again. “Yah, what are you doing?”

After what happened earlier, she felt her face burning up again, bringing red tints on her cheeks. Her heart is getting weird too, beating fast and pounding loudly in her chest. It wasn’t because of the embarrassment anymore, it was because he is so close again and the thought of being alone with him throughout the day even though Jin and Jimin are going too, makes her feel uneasy and nervous in an odd way.

She simply doesn’t want Sehun to see it, to see this part of her being weak and unable to control herself. Since the day she admits to herself that she likes him, she has to make extra effort to calm herself and act normal. Her normal self is slowing leaving her and she couldn’t grasp how to act normal whenever he’s being dangerously close to her.

“I look ugly today.” She couldn’t think of anything to say for Sehun to buy for covering her face so she just said that. Sehun’s brow raised at that words before he snorted. “You always look ugly.” Sehun was expecting a comeback but none came. Did she seriously take my words? Sehun was about to say a word for her not to take that seriously but it was too late.

Mina removes her hands from her face and looks outside. She had finally calm down, thanks to Sehun’s sharp remarks. “I know that.. and K-Kai saw me like this..” and you too.. Why did I forgot to wear even a little make up!

Sehun looks at her, puzzled. Why does it bother her if Kai saw her? She doesn’t like Kai right?

 

~~

 

“Thank you Mr. Lee.” Mina bowed to him for the second time today. “And take care on your way back,” she told him while waving with a lip smile.

Mina watched Mr. Lee’s car until it disappears from her sight then a loud sigh escaped from her lips. “I’m gonna miss Sunwoo,” she whispered while pouting.

“Tch, it’s just a day.”

“Even so. We should have brought him with us.”

“And let him get sick? Mina it’s too cold outside. See? It’s even snowing!”

Mina did not say a word after that and just sighed once again.

“Yah. Where’s your scarf?” Sehun asked looking at her. Mina gloved hands automatically went to her neck and felt her bare neck. “I… I probably have left it in our room.”

Sehun rolled his eyes. “Can you be more careless?”

“I was holding it on my way out of the room but then I went back to Sunwoo to kiss him and then, I remembered when I was walking down the stairs, I’m not holding anything. Kai’s sudden appearance did not help either, so I got completely blammm—“  Sehun is now standing infront of her while adjusting his scarf on her neck.

Mina quickly pulled down the part that is covering . “Sehun..you need it more than I do.”

“Why? Because I’m weaker? I’ve heard it before. So don’t even try to argue with me again.”

Mina had to look down as she can’t make herself to look up at his handsome face any longer while he’s doing that for her. Being this close to him again for the umpteenth time, is too much for her that she fears her heart may explode any minute now. His smell.. I can smell him with this scarf!

And that isn’t the end yet, right after Sehun adjusted the scarf on her, a fat running kid pushes her off the way making her lose her balance immediately. Thankfully, Sehun is standing in front of her and caught her on time. “Yah!” he yelled on the kid but he’s long gone.

“You okay?” He then asked her, pushing her off of him, holding on her shoulder. “There’s a lot of people here now, stay close.” Sehun tugs her to step closer on her side while looking around for any sign of the two people they are waiting for.

Mina knows that her feelings for him gets stronger and stronger and that there’s no stopping, it doesn’t have a break. Especially when he’s being like this, treating her with special care.

Sehun glanced at his wristwatch to look at the time. “They’re late.” Part of Mina’s mind wanted them so stay like that, together, alone, but part of it were also worried about her friends. “Jimin unnie likes to dress up for boys whenever we go out, probably that’s what takes them so long.” Mina said, still unable to lift her head up and Sehun apparently noticed it.

Earlier in the car she was hiding her face because according to her, Kai saw him and that she looks ugly. Even if she’s not wearing any make up at all, she’s still pretty in his eyes so he doesn’t know why she suddenly calls herself ugly. But why does she have to cover her face even if Kai is already out of sight? And right now, she’s not even sparing him a glance. She’s not herself either. Back at the café when they were talking about it, Sehun noticed how happy and excited she was, but it seems like she’s acting the opposite now.  

All of sudden she felt something hits her forehead. Mina held her breath that instant, it was intentional but even if she did not hold it, she will still be unable to breathe. He’s never been this close to her, ever! She gulped and slowly looks in his eyes, mustering all the courage left in her. Sehun’s eyes were closed and he seems like he’s concentrating or serious on something.

“Maeng..” Mina jolted a bit upon hearing his soft voice uttering the name she only hears from him. “The col

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter