17. Hesitant 2/2

[5] Spring Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

160606 A/N: Gosh 666 >.< C.18 is next! Expect it to be extra loooong ^^ I’ll probably cut it in 3 parts, it’s their Christmas anyway :)

 

 

 

“Uhm.. excuse me for a while. Washroom.” Mina told them as her escape and walks away.

 

Phew.

 

“Good Morning.” Sunwoo turned around and saw his hyung entering the dining area. “Good Morning daddy,” he greets back, smiling. Sehun kissed Sunwoo’s head, complimenting his new haircut and sat down to his seat.

“Where’s your nuna?” Sunwoo pointed at the direction of the kitchen. “Getting milk.” Sehun nodded and they waited together in the table. Sehun asked him about how he spend the day in Kai’s place and Sunwoo happily shared it to his hyung.

“Sunwoo, here’s the milk—Oh! Sehun. You’re here. I was about to wake you up. Good morning. Should I bring you a glass too?”

“What happened to your hair?” That was Sehun’s first sentence upon seeing her for the first time since they separated ways yesterday. “I..cut it.” Mina answered. “I can see that. I mean, why? Why you suddenly cut it?”

“Uhm..nothing. Soojung said, I should try different looks while I’m still young.”

“And so you did?” Mina nodded with jutted lower lip and head hung low. It’s like getting scolded by a father. “Before you almost killed Minwoo when he accidentally ran a scissor on it.” Sehun sighed and continued. “It doesn’t suit you. Anyway, there’s nothing to do about it. Sit. Let’s start eating.”

 

Mina actually cuts her hair when she went to accompany Sunwoo after their trip to ski resort with Jin and Jimin. She was actually expecting Sehun to give a nice comment about it. But Sehun favored her long hair more than her new look. After all, she did not change her hairstyle since they’ve met in middle school.

Like what he said before, there’s nothing to do about this anyway.. Mina sadly thought while patting the ends of her hair resting her shoulder.

Since Mina’s looking down, she did not notice that she’s going to bump with someone. Her shoulder collided to an arm and all of a sudden, she got pulled to the other side.

Mina turns to her right arm, a manly hand was grabbing it and when she looks up to him, she noticed that he’s a bodyguard so she quickly turns to the other side and found the lady there. “I’m so sorry!” she quickly apologized, bowing her head ninety-degrees twice. She then noticed a handkerchief and quickly picked it up.

“I’m so sorry!” she apologized again as she hands it back to her. “It’s okay. She accepted it back but she hands it to one of the men behind her. Mina had a glimpse of her and to her perspective she looks like a middle age woman but still looks so young and beautiful. Perks of being rich huh? Her voice is nice too, she thought.

The lady steps closer to her eyeing her from head to toe when she looks up and harshly grabs her shoulder, squeezing it. She placed her lips close to her ears and whispered, “Next time, watch your every single step, okay?” She hissed and leaned back before pushing Mina’s shoulder away from her way. “Such a nuisance.” She flips her shoulder length silky straight hair and adjusted her shade as she started walking. Mina just watches her go with her bodyguards.

 

It seems like people like Sehun, Nari-ssi and the rest of his friends are hard to find. Most of rich people usually get blinded by their wealth and looks down on people like us.. 

Guess I’m so lucky to know that people like them exist, that not all people from wealthy families are rude and thinks of themselves highly and almighty.

 

“Mina!”

“Oh. What are two doing here?”

“Retouch.” Nayeon said, wiggling her lipstick in the air. “I went to pee.” Yerin added honestly to which Mina chuckled. “Come here. You definitely need this too.” Nayeon pulled her in front of the mirror and stood beside her, checking her face through the mirror. “Too plain,” she commented and started rummaging her make up kit. “I’m sorry Mina but Nayeon prepared so much for this trip so bear with her for a while. She couldn’t even sleep last night, that’s why both her eyes are full of makeup to cover those eye bags.” As Yerin speaks, she started putting on the foundation.

“Anyway, I almost did not recognize you. I think this style suits you. What do you think Yerin-ah?” Nayeon said while putting on light mascara.

“She’s cute. Especially when she smiles.” Mina smiled automatically at the compliment. “I thought so too.” Nayeon agreed. “Yaaah, stop it.” Mina pushes them playfully. “Hey, what about Sehun? What did he say about it?” Yerin asked. “Yeah, I want to know!”

“Guys, we should get going now. I think everyone’s there already.” Mina squeezed herself out and ran to the exit. “Yah Min-ya! I want to know!” Yerin ran after her while Nayeon quickly gathered her things.  

 

 “Is there a celebrity here now? People were looking at that direction.” Nayeon whispered pointing at one corner while stretching her neck and tiptoeing, hoping to catch a glimpse of celebrity if there’s any. Mina giggled remembering how Sehun and Kai alone can already gain stares from ladies around and with the addition of Kris and the rest, they will truly shine like celebrities. “Actually, I’m sure it’s just them. That’s the place we agreed to meet remember?” she reminded them. “They truly attracts attention huh?” Yerin commented as they get closer and closer.

Just like what Mina predicted, everyone is already gathered there, waiting for them. Tao who’s standing on the side was the first one who saw them approaching. “They’re here!” he announced. Tao being one of the three who is still attending the same high school knows the faces of Mina’s friends so he easily recognized them.

“Annyeong haseyo.” They greeted in unison, bowing their heads. Mina also joined them since she hasn’t greeted the others yet. Some of the boys bowed back, some waved their hands and some just give them a small smile, specifically the two giant sitting on the bench together with crossed legs, Kris and Sehun. “it’s our pleasure meeting you all.” Nayeon added, shyly smiling at them.

“Babes!” Baekhyun shouted and immediately ran to the new two girls, hugging them and surprising them as well with his actions. “Baek!” Chanyeol followed suit. He strode to him to pull him back, at the same time, he apologized for his behavior.

As soon as Baekhyun is gone, their eyes started to become restless. They do not know where to look or who to look at first, they were all flashing them their kind and welcoming expressions and it’s getting harder for them to deal with it. Although they have seen them before and they also always see them in pictures, seeing them this close in person feels extremely different. Yerin even said that she’s not as addicted as Nayeon but as how Mina sees it now, they are just in the same level.  

“Oh my gosh, you two are so cute!” Nari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter