25. Sport fest 1/2

[5] Spring Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: 180326 I was gone for soooo long, so I decided to visit. Sorry guys. ><

 

 

 

 

"Nayeon?"
"Kai-ssi"
"What are you doing here? Is it your P.E time now too?"
"No. Not usually, but Big bald--I mean Mr.Shin called us here. The section C is here too. I saw Tao by the entrance." Nayeon said jabbing her thumb on the direction of the door and continued fixing her hair. Kai looked there and saw another crowd where Tao is. 


"P.E is our second to the last class of the day, that's why we even changed our clothes for this time. It’s the first time I saw you guys here at this hour." Kai told her while passing the soccerball back and forth in both palm. “Don’t ask me, I also have no idea why we’re here. By the way..where's Sehun?" Instead of answering her question, Kai leaned in and starred at her eyes intently in his-not-so-usual-weird-way. 
"Wha-what are you doing?" Nayeon asked protectively leaning backward. Kai remained silent for a few more seconds with his usual gentle-serious look. "Can't you just look at me and ignore the other guys? Am I not enough?" Kai whispered to her ear then showed her his killer smirk and straightened up. "I'll go back to my group. See ya!"


"Nayeon!" Yerin called. "Sit here." Mina mouthed and gestured. She didn't notice that her class already prepared seats as she's pretty occupied by Kai's presence at the moment. Nayeon walks to her friend’s place with a burning face, not minding other’s glares because she talked casually to one of the Princes.

 

~~~

 

 

"I gathered you all here to announce something. Just like last year, this time around too, all the seniors will have their P.E together for a day. Last year however, it was just a sudden decision because one of our P.E teacher had an accident but this time we actually planned this to happen.”
Sounds of both excitement and boredom filled the auditorium. Some were just listening quietly like Mina and her friends; they are not considered good or bad in any sports. It’s just neutral so they don’t care much. Mina was only looking forward if there will be a tennis game since it’s the only game she’s good at. Sehun and Tao isn’t excited either while Kai’s excitement were over the roof, knowing he would be able to catch a lot of attention at such events like that. Pretty girls paying attention to him is what he’s only thinking of.   


“Last year, I tried having a match between all seniors to make everyone participate while this year, I decided that it won’t be just a simple match. I, as the only P.E teacher of senior students, with the permission from your teachers and our director, decided to have a sports' event.."


Most of the guy’s population was very excited but still there are some disliking the idea because sports makes them tired especially the girls hates it because most of them hate the idea of sweating and feeling sticky all day, so the teacher grabs the microphone once again with eyes’ closed. He feels a bit irritated at the reaction after he planned it well. "Students, I think you haven't grasped the idea yet.” The students turned silent to hear what he has to say. “This event will take a whole day tomorrow and this means you will not have any class or exams tomorrow. Aren't you happy?!”


Some eyes almost budged out after hearing the good news—they just want to play not to study and started cheering while some nerds—well, extremely studious people hated the idea of no classes, they were looking forward to quizzes before the finals but it won’t happen.

 

“Now, now, I’m guessing you guys are now excited and we don’t want to ruin that, so for the last announcement for today… your next class will resume on Monday. We are giving you the rest of the day to prepare and assign students for the upcoming games or plan some booths you want to have, up to you. That’s all! You may now return to your classrooms to plan things and monitor of the classes please follow me at the office.”
 

 


~~~

 

 

“Are you okay?” Sehun asked immediately when she entered his car. He saw her rubbing her temple while walking to his car. “Yes.. just a little headache.” Mina answered while closing the car door. “Class problem?” He took her backpack to put it at the back seat and again, Sehun fastened her seatbelt for her. It became a routine now. “Yes. It’s hard to appoint players on the list Mr. Shin gave us. We have very few volunteers. I’m just glad Eunwoo and Hwiyoung—surprisingly volunteered to most of them and my girl friends helped me organized everything.” Mina then closed her eyes and rested her back on the seat. Soon, Sehun’s hand gently pats her head. “You’re working very hard again.”


“I like what I’m doing… it’s just that sometimes things become difficult.”


“Once we got home, I’ll take care of Sunwoo, rest early okay? I’ll ask Soojung to bring your food in your room so you don’t have to—“ “No, no need I’ll come down for dinner and it’s my turn to cook today. Soojung needs rest.” 


“it’s better if you just rest. Besides, Mom will come tonight, I don’t want her to cause you another headache.”
“But she’s not giving me headaches… I’m fine with your mom.”
“I know, just to be careful. Please just rest. You have another big day tomorrow.”
“Sehun, this is just a headache…. It’s n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter