18. CHOICE 1/3

[5] Spring Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

160620 A/N: this part is entirely SEHUN’s P.O.V. ^^ Sehun may sound gay here so please read it as ‘manly’ as possible haha cos I don’t know how to write in guy’s pov.. T.T

Sorry again for a long break, haha its their comeback and I’m a bit excited and school is about to start so I had to do something and enroll myself as well. Kk Mianhe. Also, sorry to break it to all of you.. but there’s no ‘plan’. Sorry for letting you anticipate for nothing :(

 

 

 

(before Nari and Sehun talk in the previous chapter)

 

It was the siblings first flight all the way to America, the reason why I had to take extra care of them. It’s not that they really need to be taken care of, it’s not that their stomach will turn upside down, it’s not that something will happen to us while flying, there’s even a flight attendant with us, I just felt the need to look after them like I always do.

We are now inside one of Nari’s private jet, and it was an Airbus, one of the most expensive private jets in the world. I’m sure Mina haven’t heard of that name before today, that is why she looks so clueless when Kris and Luhan were talking about the aircraft and she even kept on calling it plane instead of jet. This custom-made piece has two floors. On the second floor is the bathroom, washroom and the beds—Nari said she especially placed for us. From what I heard, before it was just a wide bedroom. It has sections, since it is not designed like a real house, so in order to get to the toilet downstairs from the living room’s couch, you have to pass the mini bar, the plane seats, pass the stairs that leads to the bedroom, then the dining room as well as the kitchen before you get there. It’s very tiring! Lay-hyung once asked where is the toilet is and the boys tricked him that it’s near the living room, misleading him to the opposite side so he has to run to the other side again. He almost peed in his pants.

Sunwoo is still playing with Kai and the other boys, wasting all his energy in their childish acts, wasn’t expecting those idiotic traits of them can be handy at times too. I’m just hoping they will stop acting like that when there’s no child around. They look ridiculous to me. Mina just stayed with her friends and Nari, talking non-stop on the couch, but more likely a hot seat for the three friends as Nari keeps on asking questions about themselves, wanting to know them better.

Meanwhile while walking around, I saw Kyungsoo hyung making sandwich with the attendant so I went inside the small kitchen to help out. I’m awfully bored and there’s nothing else to do anymore also, I’m famished. I wasn’t even able to eat earlier in the airport when Kai keeps on irritating me. How can he openly flirt with Mina in front of me like that? I was so pissed toe eat. I only had that sandwich Soojung made for my entire morning. I have also already defeated Tao in chess couple of times and he never even won once against me hence I found it boring. When I saw Kris walking to our direction, I quickly pulled him down to take my seat instead. Gladly, he took that whiny Tao’s challenge. If I haven’t done that, Tao will never stop bugging me. It’s very irritating.   

“Hyung, can I take one?” I pointed to the stack of sandwiches on Kyungsoo’s side. I was actually planning to help but after seeing it, I felt my saliva dripping on the sides of my lips. Okay that’s exaggeration, but really, it looks so delicious especially when I’m already this hungry. He was wearing an apron, plastic gloves and even a hairnet. He always cooks like that but it’s quite surprising to see him looking like that considering we’re currently in an aircraft and moving in the air. Hyung nodded glancing at my side so I gladly took the one with most lettuce in it. As soon as I tasted it, I gave him a thumb up. As expected on him, it was just a simple chicken sandwich but it’s extremely delicious.

That same time, I intended to ignore the presence of the attendant because while I’m looking at Kyungsoo hyung, I can see her eyes kept looking at me. It doesn’t make me feel awkward or uneasy since I’m already used being stared at in class or in school grounds by most girls rather, I feel irritated by her. Probably because in my mind, this trip is like an escape to our world, just me and my friends.

“You didn’t have breakfast?” Hyung asked when I gulped down the last bite, still trying to ignore the person beside him. I think I’ve finished it within ten seconds so his already round eyes widened even more seeing me swallowing it like hungry lion “I had. Just a single sandwich though.” I told him before drinking a small can of cola I found in the fridge near where I’m standing.

“I’m just wondering if you guys are hungry so I came here to prepare something and after seeing you, I can now be sure of that.” I chuckled and grab another one. “Do you mind if I take another one? I don’t think I can wait till lunch time.” Hyung gave me a smirk, it was actually his kind of smile.

“Take as many as you want but share it to others as well. Give those to them first,” he pointed the tray of finished sandwiches. “I’ll make more here,” he added. “Oki dokey! I’ll send Suho to help you.” Kyungsoo hyung gave me a look. “Call him hyung,” he reminded me. “Why? It’s fun. Besides, he looks funny when he scolds me for it.” Hyung just rolled his eyes and motioned me to get out already.

 

 

While we were eating, Kyungsoo-hyung and the flight attendant whose name is Jessica came out with him and started asking us what we’d like to eat for our lunch so they can start preparing it.

“I’m only taking suggestions from the girls!” Kyungsoo shouted at Chanyeol hyung that made the giant zips his mouth immediately. Few seconds ago while hyung is talking to Yerin, he keeps on raising his hand to get his attention and that irritated him of course. We all want to laugh at him but that will only make Kyungsoo hyung mad so we just stayed quiet and suppressed our laughter.

“Jessica-ssi said she can probably make anything we want and she mastered American dishes. I can make Korean ones but practically, we can’t have full course meals here. There’s so many of us and the table’s space is very limited. I can tell that we have all the ingredients we’ll need after I’ve seen the kitchen’s storage but the amount per ingredient is too little. So I want you to pick carefully.” Hyung said to the girls’ side. To me, this is inequality! He’s not even asking us—his friends for a long time. He’s being unfair. Really.

“Can we have pasta?” Nayeon asked.  “Oh yeah, I like seafood pasta.” Yerin said agreeing to her friend’s suggestion. “We can’t have that,” I butted in. Everyone turns their heads on me, I can even read some expression saying, ‘oh just shut up!’. Then I looked at Nari, all eyes followed mine. Now she has all their eyes and thankfully Luhan got the message. “Nari’s allergic to shrimps,” he told them on our behalf. Our friends made a long ’ahh’ sound, remembering about it.

“You are?” Kai asked, a bit surprised. “How come I never noticed that?” Kai’s has been with us almost every lunch we had together since the day she introduced him to me, saying that I need a friend. “Because you just eat, eat and eat and will left as soon as you’re full.” Chen reminded him, half-scolding him. The two girls—Mina’s friends apologized although they really don’t need to.

“I can’t think of a pasta that doesn’t have shrimps on it.” Xiumin hyung said. “Champagne Pasta have shrimp, creamy presto also has, also shrimp linguine. Aish!” he added while counting with his fingers.

“Hyung, some are just toppings though.” Chanyeol said as he opens his mouth again. “I want Pasta Siciliano, any objections?” Chanyeol asked raising his hand ready to count if there’s any. “Is it okay with everyone?” he asked again to confirm.

“Since no one seems to have a problem with it. Then we’ll go for it.” Kyungsoo hyung said and turns to the attendant so she’ll take note of it. Chanyeol slaps his leg as his way of celebrating and grinning wide. “We have one dish now, what else?”

“How about salmon? Since we’re talking about seafood, I started craving for it. Anything with salmon is fine with me. I trust you hyung on that.” Tao told him wearing a happy smile. “Again guys, I’m only asking the girls and—“ “I’m okay with salmon.” Nari interrupted raising her palm which immediately brought a big smile on Tao’s lips seeing the first lady of the group is agreeing with him. He also started doing a victory dance in his seat. I just rolled my eyes and looks away. He looks disgusting when he’s doing aegyo, practically everything he does is disgusting. heh

“Portobello mushroom ravioli. Just don’t add prawns. Is that okay too?” Nayeon asked looking on our faces for any reaction or objection. “I haven’t eaten that since forever, I would like to try.” Lay hyung said and smiled at her. My eyes squinted on Nayeon, she’s blushing! Although it’s not very evident, she still does, I can see it since I’m sitting close to where she is. I heard from Luhan before that Nari had a tiny—that’s how he said it, crush on him before too.

So this hyung has that kind of charm to girls huh. I wonder if Mina..

Tch. Ha ha.

I turned to Mina and saw her clueless face with mouth agape, she looks stupid to me so I laughed to myself, covering my lips with my fist in case I can’t hold my laughter. She was actually sitting beside me on my right with Sunwoo on her other side, then Kai. I heard her mumbling ravioli and Portobello, she probably doesn’t have any idea about those.

“Any objection?” Kyungsoo hyung asked again and everyone shakes their head, like obedient little children, including me. “Then, that’s settled. We now have 3 dishes. What about Korean dishes? Any request?”

“Pork belly kimchi.” I said, raising my hand in the air. “That’s too common!” Tao complained but gladly Suho hyung agreed with me and everyone else so Kyungsoo hyung noted it too. I turned to Tao again, “Merong!”, showing my tongue to him.

“Do we have Korean beef?” Kai asked. “Yes, I saw some.” Kyungsoo answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter