03. Friend

[5] Spring Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:Photo during concert here in PH. holding Chopper... my HunHan feels. T_T

 

 

 

*FLASHBACK

 

/Knock knock/

 

“Ms. Kwon, your package has arrived.”

It was Saturday evening, summer, I was studying in my desk when I heard Soojung, one of the maids called outside our room’s door. When I walk to the door to see what it is, Soojung presented me a huge box that is covering her face. She’s even carrying it with care as the box itself looks expensive enough with its glossy surface.

“Is it really for me? But I wasn’t expecting any package..”

“It was addressed to you, young lady.”

A little confused and curious at the same time, I took the box from her. I was surprised that it felt so heavy. “Thank you.” Soojung helped me close the door when I turned around.

 

~

 

I was a little hesitant to open the box since I didn’t order anything and there’s no note in the box that would tell me who sent it. I slowly pulled its brownish yellow ribbon and slowly lift the cover.

It was a school uniform. The one from that school. Under the uniform was the P.E uniform, it also comes with shoes, and the bag. The reason why it’s so big.

Do they really send it house to house like this?

 

/Knock knock/

 

I glanced at the bed to see if the sound woke Sunwoo but gladly didn’t. When I opened the door, Soojung came in sight again. She’s the one who stays up late and sleeps at ten, as she is instructed to attend Sehun’s needs while the other maids sleep at eight and wakes up earlier than her. 

“Young master wants to see you in his room.”

I glanced at the wall clock inside our room. It’s already pass eleven. “Now?”

“Yes, now.” Soojung had this teasing smile again as she walks away. She kept on teasing me since the day she saw me and Sehun sleeping on the floor of his room before. “And also, he said bring the package with you.”

 

~

 

When I entered Sehun’s room, I didn’t find him inside so I took a seat on his bed carrying the package and placed it on my lap. Then, I heard the sound of an opening door. My eyes widened when I saw him.

He just took a shower.

Sehun had his head hung low and drying his head with a small towel, and his chest… his chest is, well,  exposed, although he is wearing a bathrobe so I quickly looked away.

“Oh, you’re here.”

“Um.” I answered without sparing him a glance. “Why did you call me.”

Sehun hops to the bed, sitting on the edge just like me and faces my side, lifting one of his long legs on the mattress. “Let me see what’s inside.”

“Just, the uniform and stuffs.” I told him, but I remain unmoving on my spot, still looking away.

“Let me see.” Sehun leans forward, and hugs the package before lifting it off to his side. For a second there, I felt I ran out of oxygen. I don’t know if it’s because of his expensive shampoo or bath soap but he smelled so good like a fresh fruit. And his face, his face almost touches my cheek.

 

“It’s my second time seeing a girl’s package.” Sehun said while looking at the contents.

“Second? When was the first?” I asked curiously.

“Nana’s.” A smile followed his answer. He uttered the name he gave to her again. Sometimes I feel envious when he talks about her, even just mentioning her name like now, brings smile to his face. I wonder if when will I get the same treatment. “Every year, every students gets their new package. I will always go to Nari’s place, just to make fun of her in uniform.”

 

“So, you called me here to make fun of me as well?”

“No, silly. You’re not Nana.”

 

Ouch.

 

“Oh.”

“But try it as well. Let me see if it fits you, they will just give the packages based on the profile you filled up for them during the admission, some get problems but they are willing to change it for you. So try it now, so I can go back there tomorrow to replace those that doesn’t fit.”

“Are you saying that you’re the one who went there to get all this?”

“Ofcourse, who else. Kai just called me to hang out for a while so I didn’t come back any sooner. I called Soojung to give it to you first so you can have the first look.” Sehun pushes me lightly to his bathroom’s direction. “You can use my bathroom to change.”

 

At least.. he still cares for me..

 

~

 

I peeked on the side of his bathroom and saw him on his bed, and now, he’s wearing a white shirt and a gray pants, his usual clothes during bedtime.

 

“Oh. You’re done changing?” Sehun crawled away from his bed. “Let me see.” He gestured his hand for me to walk closer to him. He’s also smiling at me, making me more nervous than I already am.

How would I look in front of his eyes? I suddenly have this thought. Reluctantly, I walk out of the bathroom and shows myself to him.

Sehun did not say a word, he just looked at me with those calm eyes. “I look funny right?” I said, just to break the silence as it is getting awkward. “No, it’s cute.” He finally said a word. But because of that, it become much more awkward. I also refused to look in his face due to embarrassment. “Your height.. you look like a middle school student, instead of a senior high school.” Sehun chuckled. “It’s re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter