20. Dating?

[5] Spring Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

160803 A/N: remember when I started BE MINE Exo-M characters are the richest among them-after nari ofcourse, and Sehun and Suho are under Luhan and Kris while the rest of Exo-k aren’t as rich as exo-m.. again this is not a kind of discrimination. Haha

 

 

 

 

“Is everyone here?” Nari asked as she looks around the living room where we agreed to gather after packing our stuffs. The boys decided to visit Nari and Kris’ place in this trip, so now, it’s time to visit Kris’ place.

Upon hearing that, I immediately look for my brother as my main priority and once I found him in Kai’s arm, I then looked for my two friends. After all, they are my friends so I should be the first person to take care of them in this trip.

I snickered to yourself when I found Yerin having a small conversation with Tao that looks like they are arguing on something. For the past three days, I actually noticed that they are quite being too friendly to each other. Nayeon, on the other hand, is also getting along with Sehun’s friends. Since Kai is busy talking animatedly with my brother, Nayeon decided to just talk with someone else and that ‘else’ is the giant Park Chanyeol who seems to be spilling embarrassing moments of his friends the reason why Nayeon couldn’t stop laughing and even hitting him playfully. One thing that I have noticed about her since Day 1 of meeting her, is that she loves hitting people when she’s excited or laughing.

“Good morning.” A low voice whispered on my right ear that made me divert my eyes from my friends. Turning to my right, I found him there, clad in his casual simple clothes. He still looks so fresh like a newly bloomed flower and as dazzling as the sun. It’s exaggerated, but when you look at him right now, you’ll think of the same thing.

“G-good morning to you too.” Sehun glanced at me for a mere second and chuckled a little, unconsciously, I copied him and smiled as well. “That’s the third one.” Sehun commented and hides his smile, pressing his lips together. It was indeed the third time we greeted each other, he greeted me earlier when we woke him up after Nari and the boys left his room, the second one was when he arrived at the dining table to eat breakfast and now, he did it again. I just can’t stop myself to greet him back.

 

“Seems like everyone is here now, let’s move!” Luhan said after he’s done with the head count. The boys quickly followed and so I did. Upon exciting the mansion’s main door, I saw two vans there waiting since it’ll be the first vehicle that we’re going to ride today. Suho lead everyone in their seats. After the first one is fully occupied, they moved on to the second one, and I’ve become part of the second batch with Nari and the rest of Luhan’s friends since my two friends and Sehun’s friends—together with the excited Tao, took the first one. Nari told me to go in first and I decided to seat on the far back of the vehicle. I got seated before I looked up and immediately saw Sehun taking the seat beside me.

~~

 

“Sleepy?” Sehun asked whispering, so I tore my eyes away from the scenery outside the window. “No.” I shortly answered his short question. Sehun nodded and faced the front again. My eyes then passed him and found Lay-ssi sleeping with his head against the window. In front of us sat Kris, Chen and Xuimin as the couple occupied the front row. I couldn’t hear Kris’ voice, he’s probably asleep too. The only voices I could hear is Xuimin and Chen who seems like playing an e-game together also Luhan’s voice that is surely talking to Nari-ssi but not getting a response from her aside from barely audible yes and no. The other eight friends were on the other van with my brother—with my friends there, especially having Nayeon there and the two inseparable pranksters, I could already imagine how chaotic it is there.

“What about you? Aren’t you sleepy?” I have actually noticed that Sehun’s lids are slowly dropping and he does look tired although he’s sitting straight and he seems to be in a good mood. Sehun shook his head “I only slept for about two hours, I felt horrible but..” he trailed off and turns to face me. “I’m sure it was the best sleep I’ve ever had.”

When I looked up and met his gaze, I immediately felt like melting. He’s looking directly into the deepest part of my eyes, meeting it with those lovely brown orbs of him and his smile reaches his eyes, making it look prettier than it already is. “Is that so…” I mumbled and look away shyly. I am certainly not planning nor is able to start a staring contest with him because I know myself that you will surely lose.

“Except for the fact that those idiots woke me up!” Sehun burst out. His eyebrows meeting at the center and scrunching his pointed nose in annoyance. Suddenly, I started laughing again, remembering the scene earlier with the beagle line in his room. Baekhyun couldn’t even stand after Sehun kick him out so hard and hurt his knee and leg. Upon seeing his best friend in that state, Chanyeol took the bucket of water from Chen’s side and without hesitation, pour it on Sehun’s head before running out as fast as he can. Just then, Sehun saw Chen still filming with his phone and averted his anger on him and tackled him down on the wet bed. Chanyeol came back to defend his friends and joins the wrestling match. It did not end there, they also ran in the hallway to the dining room. If Kyungsoo did not stop them, they will probably chase each other till night time. “Hey, stop laughing.” Sehun whisper-hissed. I then cleared my throat, pressed my lips and sat up straight.

“I thought he was you, I heard your voice calling my name so I was completely convinced.” Sehun whispered, there is disappointment in his tone. We were whispering to each other the whole time since we don’t want to disturb the other guys or get their attention. I glanced at Sehun and saw him looking down while wearing a small smile. “I like it when your voice is the first thing I hear after waking up.” He glances at me and chuckled shortly. “’It makes me want to go back to sleep. Somehow if felt really nice to hear you calling my name.”

There’s a short silence between us after that, one of the reason is that, I have no idea how to respond to his words. My heart is fluttering, my stomach feels weird and I’m having trouble breathing so I chose not to speak at all. A silent gasp escaped my lips when I felt his hands wrapping mine. Sehun lifted our hands together and places it on his thigh before he wraps his other palm around it, fully covering my hand with his warmth. My eyes widened and I looked at it as if I’m glaring at it before I quickly looked at Lay, afraid that he’ll see Sehun’s bold actions.

“He’s asleep. Don’t worry.” I heard Sehun whispered on my side and chuckled. I’m feeling so nervous and yet he seems to be enjoying the trill and seems to still find it amusing. I tried to pull my hands off but he only tightens his hold when he felt my action.

“You’re hands are cold.” Sehun lifted it up and blows on it but that action did not help at all, it only made me feel so cautious and restless. What if Chen and Xuimin—or Kris if he’s awake, suddenly turns to the back and sees what he—we are doing. I then felt his hold loosening and immediately grab the chance to slip my hand off his hold again. And I succeeded this time. Sehun stared at his empty hands for a few seconds before he turns to me. “What are you doing?” I heaved a sigh and looks back at him. “I.. I’m don’t want them to see us.. besides, I haven’t agreed on it yet. We’re not… dating, you know.” I gulped the invisible lump in my throat and lowers my head afraid that I could have hurt his feelings but his next action surprises me again.

Sehun asked Chen for a small throw pillow and Nari passed him one from the front seat. Sehun grabs my hand again and intertwined our fingers so he could have a tighter hold on it. Then, he places a pillow above our hands, covering it. “Better?” I end up gawking at his quick thinking and reddened immediately when he gave my hand a soft squeeze.

“I hate you,” I muttered, looking away. Sehun just smiled seeing me getting all shy again. He truly enjoys it when I’m surrendering to him.

 

 

 [Vancouver, Canada]

Kris house

 

“Ey, there’s nothing exciting in this house.”

“Nothing to look forward to either.”

“I agree. The most boring house I’ve seen.”

“Yah. If you won’t stop insulting my house, get lost already!” Kris shouted at the reunited beagle line who were all walking together following him inside his mansion. I and some others just chuckled seeing him getting angry. “hmph, grumpy giant.” Baekhyun harrumphed and went beside Nari to take cover incase Kris decided to get back on him, thankfully he doesn’t and choose to ignore them after that.

“Boys take the east wing, there are more rooms on that side. Girls go to the west side. Choose your own rooms.” Kris instructed and immediately left onto his room on the third floor leaving all of us on the second floor. “He’s acting and sounds like the dorm leader of Gryffindor in Hogwarts school.” Kai commented and pulled Sunwoo with him. “Yeah, I remember that scene when the kids first arrived in the school.” Kyungsoo said, eyes widening, remembering the film they have watched all together before. Once again, us girls received help from the boys in carrying our luggage. Sehun came to help me again although they are also maids helping and assisting all of us. And before the boys disappears, I called my brother and asked if he can stay with me tonight because I misses him already and gladly, he said yes.

 

Everyone gathered in the dining room after organizing our stuffs to eat late lunch. The maids served us variety of foods and the boys ate like there’s no tomorrow, and as if they haven’t eaten their breakfast in Nari’s house. I was feeding Sunwoo between Sehun and me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter