11. SHEcret

[5] Spring Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, Let me greet Sehunnie a Happy Birthday~~ ^^

greetings from the white sand of Boracay Beach, Philippines. :)

160415 A/N: waaa looooooooooong chapter for Sehun's Bday.. (I think longer than C.08) so I hope you enjoy. :D

The title is a combination of SHE and Secret.. you'll know later as to whyyy i did it like that haha. ^^

 

 

 

 

 

“AAAA-CHOO!”

“Young master, are you okay?” Soojung asks as she places down the tray on the dining table beside Sehun. She places down his medicine infront of him, as well as a glass of lukewarm water and a new box of tissue. “Do I look okay to you?” he sharply replied, while wiping his already red nose. “S-sorry.” Soojung bowed deeply and excuse herself, going back to the kitchen.

“Sehun.. there’s no need to be rude. Everyone here, including her is just worried about you.” Sehun looks at her and smirks arrogantly. “Who needs your sympathies.” Sehun pushes his chair out and walks away.

Mina sighed and followed Soojung to the kitchen.

“I’m sorry Soojung..” the latter shook her head. “It’s okay. I’m used to it. Every time young master is not feeling well, he would divert it to all of us here. It’s not a big deal. He usually gets sick anyway.”

“I see.” Mina was about to leave when she remembers something. “Does he eat porridge whenever he caught a cold?” the young maid turns to her and smile. “Don’t bother Ms. Kwon, he doesn’t eat anything we give him. Once he feels hungry, he’ll climb the wall to Ms. Jung’s house.” Mina blinked. “Climb?” she echoed. “I don’t mean literally. He’ll just go there himself. Ms. Jung is like his personal nurse.” Soojung gave her another smile—which Mina slowly finds irritating for no reason before Soojung turns her back to her and resumes her work.

“Is that so…” she mumbles to herself. She suddenly felt herself useless. “Ah! Right.” Mina looks up on her with a drop of hope remaining. Will she finally tell her something she could do for Sehun?

“I always forgot she’s married now. I shouldn’t call her Ms. Jung but Mrs. Lu from now on..” Just then, Mina realize that Soojung is just talking to herself now. She then left without making any sound, feeling so down and a bit… irritated.

 

~~~

 

After three knocks, Mina let herself in. Sehun need not to glance who was it because Mina’s the only one in the house who always knocks on his door three times, unlike the others who only knock twice.

“I bought you more tissue, incase you’ll need them.” Mina place down the plastic bag on his study table and faces him. “Do you want something to eat?” No response from the latter.

“Are you feeling better?”

“You should rest and drink plenty of water. Should I bring a pitcher here?”

“Do you want me to turn off the aircon?”

He’s not responding to me at all.. she sighed.

 

“Why did u have to wait for me in the cold last night?” she sounds half-scolding and half-feeling sorry. Sehun looks on her who has her head hung low. Sehun snorted before he lays down on his bed facing the wall, his back on her.

“You’re so full of yourself. Who told you I was waiting for you? I just happen to be there. I can be wherever and whenever I want to be, it’s my house after all.” So, it’s true. Sehun is extra rude when he’s sick. His voice looks so sick though, she can’t help but to feel worried than return his rudeness.

“I get it. Sorry for asking. By the way, Sunwoo’s weak when it comes to viruses so if you care about him, I would appreciate if you two won’t interact until you get better. That’s all I want to say, I’ll take my lea—”

“Sehun baby~” The door burst open and showed a giant. “We’re here baby~” Baekhyun comes next, it was expected anyway, they always come in pair. The two went straight to his bed and hugs him. “YAH, get off me!”

“Good morning!” someone whispered a greeting on her ear. “Oh. Kai.. G-good morning.” He smiled and lightly taps her head with his palm before he joins his friends in the bed. Mina blushed a little and smiled back at him. Can’t blame her, he sounds y plus you can’t simply take your eyes off that smile he has.

“Good morning, Mina-ssi.” Mina bowed at Suho and greeted back. After him, six more boys came in the room, no other than his friends Lay, Kris, Chen, Xiumin, Tao and Kyungsoo.

 

Mina tore her eyes off of them and looks around.. Aren’t they’re a bit exaggerating? There’s about five bouquet of flowers, basket of fruits—lots of them and even big stuffed toys.

“It’s part of the tradition.” Someone told her that made her turn around to her side as quickly as possible. “Unnie..”

Nari came with her husband who quickly joins in the commotion happening on Sehun’s nearly collapsing bed. “I had the same reaction when I first saw Sehun got sick. They just love their baby so much, despite his rude remarks and coldness he shows to them. Besides, Sehun is the only one who gets cold easily, unlike the rest who gets sick once a..year I guess? Anyway, they’re freaking sweet, aren’t they?” Nari winks at her and walks closer to Sehun’s bed.

“Guys, we brought Pizza, who wants to eat?” Sehun friends were like a bunch of kids in kindergarten eagerly raising their hands to get the teacher’s attention. Without further ado, Kai was the first one to get out of the room to the dining area before the others followed. Apparently Sehun does not allow them to eat in his room because according to him, they eat like animals and will leave a mess after.

“Urrgg” a groan was heard, “Idiots, my body hurts.” Sehun was now all alone in the bed trying to stand up by himself. “You’re in this too?” Sehun didn’t asked her directly but Nari knows she had to answer that. “Because the baby is sick~” Nari went to his side and circled her arms around his, supporting him. “I’m not that sick.”

“I know, I know.. anyway, I bought watermelons, apples, and cherry tomatoes. I also brought icecream incase you turns to a grumpy old man again.” Sehun laughs for the first time today.

He’s laughing…

“Wah, I’m impressed. You really know me,” he said without a touch of sarcasm.

                Ms. Jung is like his personal nurse.

Now that your nurse is here, guess there’s no need for me to be here..

 

~~~

 

 

*Knock Knock*

 

“Come in.”

The door creaked open and a hesitating Kai came in.

“Hey.”

“Hi. What brings you here?”

“What are you doing alone here? Your brother is with us and also there’s a lot of food downstairs.” Kai said while looking for a place to sit. Then, he settled in the bed.

“I’m studying. When my chores are done, I will study a bit then go to work around noon.” Mina answered twirling her chair to face him properly. “So, you really don’t mind everytime I take Sunwoo to my house during weekends?” Mina shakes her head with a smile. “No, I’m actually very thankful, it does help me a little personally but I find it more advantageous to my brother. I’m busy everyday so I can’t play with him for a long time and having you around him seems very fun. Sunwoo always comes home with a big smile in his face and he’s loaded with stories to tell me how he spent the day.” Kai shyly smiled and scratch his nape. “Your welcome.”

“What are you studying anyway?” Mina blinks at him and looks at her notes. She held her notebook and shows him what’s written. “History” Mina said with a pout and Kai looks back on her creepily.

 Surprisingly, history becomes Kai’s favorite subject because their teacher last year is a hottie, according to him. He even paid her to be his tutor and that’s the story how Kai mastered the subject. And now, he’s sharing her the strategies to study it.

 

Bzzz Bzzz

 

Mina and Kai both turns to her phone. Mina took it to check the message and her eyes widened. Kai saw the surprise in her face and quickly asks, “Why?” Mina stood up and turns to him. “I’m sorry Kai, I have to go, I’m late!” Then she ran to the bathroom. She closed it with a slam and opens it again. “Kai,” He turns to her direction and smile. “hm?” “Thank you for helping me today, I really appreciate all the things you’ve done for me and my brother.” Kai nodded and gestured her to hurry.

Kai arranges her things for her and when he closes her notebook, he noticed the cover of it. It’s very familiar. “I remember this..” Kai remembered the day when he and Sehun went to a bookstore to buy Suho a gift. Sehun bought a notebook back then.

 

                “Are you going to buy that?”

                “It’s nice, right?”

                “er, yeah. But it’s very girlish you know. Are you gay or something?”

                “She likes cherry blossoms and she likes to write silly things so it’ll come in handy.”

                “It’s a gift then? To Nari noona?”

                “Yes and no, to someone else. Someone special.”

                “You do know that you look like a creepy maniac with the smile, right?”

                “Whatever.”

 

“Someone special huh?” Kai chuckled at little and looks back on the bathroom’s door. “Lovebirds.tch” He yawned and did some stretching before he headed to the door to exit the room.

 

“Woah!” Kai has his hand on his chest and panting. “You scared me.” Sehun was standing in the middle of the hallway, looking at him and at the door repeatedly before he asks, “Did you just exited her room?” Kai tuck his hands in his pocket and smiled. “I just did. We just spend ..” Kai trailed off to glance in his wristwatch, “about.. two hours together, alone in that room.” Kai wanted to laugh at his reaction but he held it and he quickly turns away.

“Tell the others, I’m going home first. Aaah, I’m so tired. How come she doesn’t feel tired at all after doing that.” Kai secretly glance back at him and saw him looking at her door with unreadable expression. “Suits yourself, you coward. He he he” he mumbled to himself.

 

“Kai? Why are you laughing so creepily?” Nari is holding a tray with two large bowls of chopped fruits at the end of the stairs while Kai is still descending on it.

“Noona! ..well, I just made something so funny. Anyway, I think Mina’s really late now, I don’t have my car with me so could you drive her to her workplace?” Kai leans to her ear. “I don’t think our baby will allow other boys to be with her after what I’ve done.”

“Eh? What have you done??” Kai placed his index finger against his plump lips, “It’s a secret.” He winks at her and hops away.

 

~~~

 

Nari followed what Kai had said and told Mina that she’ll drive her to her workplace. At first, she refused of course, but since Nari insisted, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter