21. Love and Jealousy

[5] Spring Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

160809 A/N: It’s a bit long for a second part so I decided to make it another chapter.

It’s Sehun’s pov beyyybe! Haha hope you’ll like it. ^^  Originally it’s Mina but I feel like we rarely see Sehun’s view so I had to re-edit everything, sorry for the delay of update. ><

 

 

 

 

“Sehun.”

“Sehun-ah.”

“Sehun, stop ignoring me.” She tugs the back of my shirt to stop me and finally, I paid attention, just by stopping. I halted but of course I still refused to face her. “Why are you acting like this?” I heard her said. She then released my shirt to stand in front of me since she couldn’t force a word out of me. Actually, I did not give her a chance to hear my voice for the whole day and probably that the reason why she’s here now.

“Sehun look at me.” she said, tugging his sweater on his lower arm area. I only set my eyes on her hand gripping my sweater and not on her face. “You’re refusing to meet my eyes now too? What exactly is wrong with you? I ought to know the reason. Tell me. Please.” she begged as she steps closer. I held her wrist, only to pull it off of me. “I’m not mad at you. Let’s go to sleep.” I walked passed her with my head hung low. Just like that, I’m planning to leave her alone again.

“If you’re not mad at me, at least tell me the reason why you’re being like this! You did not even talk to me the whole day today!” I quickly turned back around upon hearing her voice, she seems upset but I want her to know that it’s not her fault. “I told you I’m not mad,” I said with furrowed brows, I don’t want her to blame herself. “You were glaring at me earlier at lunch!” she retorted.

“I didn’t mean to!”

“So you were really glaring at me.. Why… what have I done to you?”

“Will you please stop making this a big issue? You just wanted to ask if I’m mad at you right? You already got the answer you need. I’m not. Can you leave me now?!”

She shook her head while sniffling, there’s no tears in her eyes, yet I know she started crying inside. I’m sure she’s not used in seeing me raising my voice at her, I don’t want this either. If we were in the bedrooms’ area not in some empty hallway, everyone had probably gone out by now upon hearing me shouting. It was that loud. “Why..” She lowered her head. “Why are you being like this… At least tell me why…”

 

 

When I caught a tear drops from her eye, I then snapped out.

 

“I’m sorry.” I mumbled against her hair. I am now gently caging her in my arms while rubbing her hair. “Are you really not mad at me?” I heard him said despite being pressed against my chest. I could even feel her lips as they move against my thick sweater, or maybe it was just one of my imaginations.

“I’m sorry. I never wanted to raise my voice on you. Believe me. I’m not mad at you Mina. Really I’m not, it’s just me, it’s just my childishness. I’m sorry for shouting at you..I really didn’t mean to.” Words came out like flash but I’m sure she caught them well, I just don’t want her to misunderstood. I then pulled her away, due to her unpreparedness to my sudden action, I saw her tears. Bending down, I wipe the sides of her eyes with the back of my index finger, tilting her head a bit upright so I could see her face.

“Will you tell me now the reason?” She just stopped crying and now she’s pouting. I feel like my heart will burst in this cuteness. She looks like a child begging for candy. I smiled and pinched her cheek. As gay as it sounds, she looks so squishy right now. I remember the dialogue of a child in a movie when she saw the big unicorn stuff toy, she said, it’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!, now I know the feeling. “I’m just jealous, that’s all.” There I said it!

She pushed my hand away from her cheek—a bit harshly with scrunched face, I probably have pinched it hard enough for her to feel a short stinging pain. “Jealous? You? JEALOUS?” she asked while rubbing her red left cheek. Wow, she’s really dense. Have I not showed her my feelings properly in the past days? I averted my eyes to the side, avoiding hers and covers my mouth with the back of my fingers before I shyly turns back to her. “I thought you were really cute whenever you say the word ‘oppa’…” I glanced at her and she was just patiently waiting for me to finish, I lowered my head and rubs the back of my neck, this is embarrassing to me. “..and since last night, you’ve been calling everyone oppa, but never in my life I heard you call me that..” I glances at her and when she met my eyes, I immediately averted my eyes again. I feel so shy and abashed.

I heard her giggled and because it’s too quiet, considering we’re the only ones left in the living room, I heard her whispering to herself, ‘he’s so cute’.. which makes me feel like blushing like a girl.

“We’re on the same age.” She told me with an amused smile. Suddenly she’s back to her usual self, no dramas anymore.

He is indeed childish in so many ways and I consider myself lucky that I had seen those childishness of him in the past and up till now. It’s funny yet it looks really cute. Sehun escaped his shy self immediately and looks at me as if I’m not making sense with my words.

“I’m older than you!” I reasoned out. “We’re were born on the same year.” she replied, teasing me. “I was born 5 months before you!” I stated the fact, she’s a September child so there is a big difference.  “We’re still on the same line.” She stuck her tongue out to me, only to irritate me. “But still—“ I tried again but she interrupts me. “Sehun, that is just weird if I start calling you oppa now.”

“But I’m your boyfriend.” I protested. “You are?” She raised a brow. I gulped and lowers my head again. “Oh yeah I’m not.” I’ve been treating her like my girlfriend since the night I took her out on a date, but I kept on forgetting that she still hasn’t agreed or gave me an answer regarding that yet.

I raise my head again upon coming up with another reason. “Sunwoo calls me hyung, you should at least consider me as your oppa too.” Mina crosses her small arms on her chest and tilts her head to the side. “Ohh.. so you want me to look at you as an older brother?” I smiled with my lips while nodding eagerly but then again she succeeded in crushing all my hopes with her cold words. “Don’t want to.” I sighed, considering defeat. “Plus, it will only make me feel uncomfortable..” she added.

When I saw her smiled, I then knew that she felt like winning already but I’ll prove her wrong.

“You’ll get used to it,” I said.

“I still don’t want to,” she stubbornly replied.

“Even if we started going out for real? You won’t still call me oppa?”

“Nope. Not a chance.”

“What are you going to call me then?”

“Sehun. Sehunnie. Either of the two.”

“Ey, you’re such a boring woman. Then I’ll call you honey instead.”

“H-h-honey?!” she gawked at me and scoffed loudly. Told you you’re wrong, I ain’t giving up until I win.

“You don’t want to call me oppa so at least make this thing possible for me.”

“I won’t accept that either!”

“Baby?”

“NO.”

“Darling?”

“Oh please!”

“Cupcake?”

“Urg!” She showed me her palm, stopping me and hides her face. I can see her face reddening, but I’m not of the reason. Either way, I am now sure I’m winning this.

“What about Sweety? Munchkins? Sunshine?” I said, placing my face beside her palm so she could still see me. I stepped closer to her, leaning closer to her face and she immediately steps back and pulled her hand back to her side. She then lowered her head and pinched the bridge of her nose. I’m giving her headache, I think, but I’m not done yet. This is your punishment for making me feel jealous. “Hey, at least agree on one. Aren’t you supposed to be proud to be called like that by this handsome guy?”

“NO. I’ll definitely won’t go out with you if you call me like that in public!” She shouted and gave me one last glare before she turns around to leave.

“Yah, are you mad?”

“NO!”

“You’re mad!”

“I’m not!”

“You look cuter you know.” I shouted since she already created a distance.

“Whatever! Good night!”

 

 

Seems like….I won.

 

 

~~~

(A/N: can someone pls remind me of Sehun and Mina’s contact name in each others’ phone, I forgot. Sorry.><)

 

 

To: Maeng

Thanks for the scarf, I love it. ^^

 

*waiting*

So this is what it feels like when someone reads your message but does not reply.

*waiting*

It’s more irritating that I thought. Tch!

 

*Bzz Bzz*

Oh!

 

From: Maeng

Welcome.

 

She replied. Heh.

 

It’s too short.. Maybe she’ll write more?

*waiting*

That’s it??!

 

I then sat up, I won’t let Christmas eve to end like this. Although earlier, I let my childishness get in the way. If Mina did not talk to me about it, Christmas eve would have been very cold than usual.

To: Meang

What did you give to the other guys?

 

From: Maeng

Same. The only difference is the colors.

 

To: Maeng

What about to your girl friends?

 

From: Maeng

I gave them friendship bracelets.

 

She only answering my questions. She doesn’t even know how to make a conversation last longer. Aish, this girl.

 

To: Maeng

Hey, can we meet at the second floor’s balcony?

 

From: Maeng

Why?

 

To: Maeng

Just…

 

From: Maeng

Tch. Okay. Just a minute.

 

After receiving her reply, I then felt so nervous as I walk down where the balcony is. It’s just Mina, I’m just going to see her, like a normal thing, but it feels like my chest is pounding. This was not the first time I felt like this though. I felt the same when I was waiting for her during the festival. I was supposed to tell her my feelings that time and I’m really nervous as hell. Although the feelings I had during that time can’t be compared to any situation now, maybe because I’m too young before but still, only Mina could make me feel like this.

And I’m sure, it’s a good thing.

 

I jolted a bit when something pokes my ribs, turns out it was just her finger. When I turned around, I saw her face glowing, not literally glowing, but in my perspective it is. I always sees her every night at late hours since I always wait for her to make sure she arrives home safe before I could go to sleep but this time, it seems different. Maybe because we’re not in my house, maybe because we are not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter