25. Sport fest 2/2

[5] Spring Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: 180401- April Fool’s Day but this time I’m not gonna fool you guys again haha this is REAL.!!

Warning: FLUFF AHEAD. !! ><

 

 

 

“I..” Mina was caught in surprised that for a moment, she was lost for words but she quickly went to the edge of the bed and sat properly, facing him. Sehun then closed the door and walked slowly to her.  “I saw you two going somewhere, out of curiosity, I decided to follow. I just waited for everyone to leave before I entered.” Though his eyes wandered around, he was permanently looking at the ground, hands kept in his pocket, never meeting her eyes since he arrived. “Sehun—“

“You told me you’re fine but you told him the truth.” He smiled a little, more like a forced lip smile. There were mere seconds of silence until he took a seat on the other bed in front of her. He pulled his hands off his pocket and clasped them together in the middle of his thighs, right leg over the other laying lazily and rubbed his ankles against each other. His head was hanged low, bangs covering his eyes from her. “Ah I get it, he deserves to hear your feelings more than I do?” He glanced at her, met her eyes for a second and immediately looked away. “hmmm..it wasn’t what I expected from you.”

Mina noticed how calm he was outside but she was sure that he’s mad at her and he is obviously disappointed by the way he was biting his lips, he does that whenever he is suppressing something. “I’m sorry. I.. I just don’t want you to worry. Besides people—“

“Will see us, yeah I know.” Sehun sighed and smiled at her. But Mina was sure that he was just forcing it again, hiding what he truly feels. “Mina, I’m tired of this.”

“Tired?.. of what?”

Didn’t you already agreed to be my girlfriend? Why can’t I just tell the world about us? Why do we have to keep this a secret? I don’t care what people will say, it doesn’t matter. I don’t care what they will think, whatever that is. I simply want to hold you, look at you, smile with you. I want to be that person who’s always by your side, every minute. I just want to be with you always. I want you to be mine and be yours completely. Can’t we do that?

“Sehun?”

“Hm?”

“Tired of what?”

“No. Nothing.” Sehun then stood up and went to her side. All of a sudden, he pushed her forehead with his index finger “You should stop working so hard. Look! you even got yourself injured!”

“Psh. Says the one who's really sweaty now.”

“I’m a guy. We're supposed to do well besides it’s just too hot outside.”

“What’s the difference? I’m also doing this for our class.”

“I’m just saying you should just take care of yourself first before others! Tch, you’ve never change.”

“You should promise me to do the same.”

“What?”

“Taking care of yourself before others, before me or Sunwoo.”

“That, I can’t promise. I love you two and my parents and my friends more than I love myself.” Sehun chuckled when he glanced at her and saw her expression. She looked so moved by it and she looked so adorable for him, so reached and pinched her nose. “If you get another injury ..” he spoke while leaning closer..

“W-what?” Mina asked while rubbing her small nose.

“Just don’t injure yourself again.”

Mina chuckled before she cried out and made Sehun panicked. “Why? Does it hurt? Where?” He quickly kneeled in front of her and as gentle as possible, held her small foot in his wide palm. As soon as he did that, he froze, as if someone hit a pause button on him.

 

Actually at that time, Mina grabbed his head with her tiny hands and dropped a kiss on the top of his head. And then, she slowly lifted his face up to face her, locking their gazes. “I’m sorry Sehunnie. I won’t do it again.” She smiled at him hoping he’ll copy that smile but Sehun remained the usual. She then used the right thumb of her hand on the side of his face and caressed his left cheek. “I know you wanted to be mad at me, but you also don’t want too. I’m being a real bother to you today, I’m sorry.”

 

By then, Mina finally saw a real smile since the time he entered the room. She jolted a bit in surprise when his skin touched her bare legs, she was only wearing their P.E shorts, mid-thigh length. Sehun had wrapped his arms around her legs, pulling them near his chest and pressed his forehead on her thighs near her knees. “Nah,” he chuckled “Not a big deal seeing your girlfriend in other's arm. Really, I don’t mind that.” Mina could feel his breath on her knees when he spoke. She giggled and gently patted his hair. “I already said, I’m sorry. I really won’t do it again.”

“You better not.” He lifted his face and rested his chin on her thigh. “Can we be more honest with each other from now onwards? Will you not keep anything from me?”

“Sure. I’ll do my best.”

 

“I’ll count on that.” Sehun stood up and sat down beside her, placing his palm on the bed, on both sides of him, putting his weight on them.

 

Why do I feel like he’s gonna ask about his mom again? I better change the subject..

 

“By the way, did you know that I learned Tennis from Eunwoo?”

Sehun smirked and looked up on the ceiling closing his eyes. “If this is anything about how you guys spend some quality time together in the past to make me jealous, I don’t want to hear it.”

“No, it’s just that, I figured it’s better if you’ll hear it from me than from him and ended up being jealous and all.”

“And you think hearing it from you will make a difference? I’ll be jealous too because you’re reminiscing the past you had with him.”

“Nonetheless, you want me to be honest, right? I just want to assure you that I never had any feelings for him aside from a love a friend could give.”

Sehun exhaled and plopped his back on the bed, still with eyes closed.. “Okay then, tell me the story. Don’t sugar-coat it.”

“We were from the same neighborhood so we also went to the same elementary school. I always see him play after school in a park near our houses. One time, he asked me if I can play with him or just stand in front of him and ran on both sides so he can at least have different targets.”

“He is using you as a target??!” His eyes popped open.

“No. not like that. I’m just there so he can practice aiming on different spots. He said it can be his opponent’s weakness. He’s aiming on the spots where I’m away, so he never hurt me.”

Sehun sat up and told her to stop her story. “I don’t want to be jealous since you were literally kids back then, but to think that tennis was not our own thing, makes me feel non special. Anyway, if he’s gonna ask you the same favor as his target now, I won’t be jealous but rather I will kill him.”

“As if I will agree for it again, that’s very tiring. Speaking of games, I haven’t seen you played any games yet.”

“Ah.” Sehun snorted. “Yesterday, I told them I don’t want to play any game, while glaring like this.” He showed his usual burning glare to Mina and they laughed together. “So in the end, they agreed not to list me down in any. Kai got most of them.”

“Figured. Kai likes games and he looks very sporty.”

Sehun cleared his throat, trying to ignore the fact that his girlfriend is admiring someone else in front of him. “But I volunteered to play tennis.”

“Really? Eunwoo too. I want to watch. When? Where?” Sehun scoffed at the mention of another guy again but he just pushed the jealousy aside since he knows he’ll be the one to get her support in the end anyway.

“My game will be later, an hour from now. Indoor stadium. Will you cheer for me?”

“Of course, as long as you won’t be Eunwoo’s opponent, cos he is in our class…you know..”

“Yeah, I get it.” They smiled at each other again before Sehun stole a kiss from her. Just on the cheek though. Mina gulped and looked away, blushing red. “What was that for?..”

“For good luck.” Sehun said and stood up. “I gotta go now, the nurse will be here soon for sure.”

“Um.. see you around.”

He gave her one last look and ruffled her hair before he headed out. Mina buried her reddening face on the bed sheet right after Sehun closed the door to calm herself. “Sehun why are you doing this to me..” she mumbled to herself. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter