15. Chance

[5] Spring Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

160523 A/N: Sorry for another week of absence. I’m not very busy, just being a lazy person I always am. Sorry kk

 

 

 

After two knocks, a voice spoke. “May I come in?” It took her a minute to reply knowing it’s the person she wanted to ignore for a day, but she can’t possibly do that as well so she answered, letting him in. The door then creaked open and a head appeared on the side. “Is it really okay?” She gave him the permission by nodding and Sehun reluctantly let himself in.

He sat on the edge of the bed, facing her. “Are you feeling better now?” She just nodded again. Mina were still unable to look at him but she doesn’t feel suffocated having just him alone in a closed room. “That’s a relief then. Your friend actually banned me from seeing you. I just went to check.” Sehun stood up, dusting his pants. “I’m going then and let you rest. See you at dinner.”

“Uhm Sehun..” he halted in his tracks and turns his head to her. “What is it?”

Mina exhaled and looks up on him. “Can you… can you ignore me for the rest of the day?”

Sehun’s brows furrowed. “Ignore you?” he repeated. “Yes, please don’t come close or look at me.”

“..why?” Suddenly asking things like that, what is she thinking? “Why would I have to do that?” Mina slowly slides herself under the thick blanket again seeing Sehun coming closer. There’s nowhere else she could hide.

“I… I-I said, don’t come closer..” Sehun smiled seeing her cutely hiding herself and only showing half of her face now. “o-or… l-look at me..” she added as Sehun’s eyes were fixed on her. Her eyes become restless.

“Not until you tell me the reason.” While talking, he is leaning closer to her again so Mina grunted whiningly and completely hides herself under the blanket. “Just please do it Sehun” she pleaded but Sehun only finds it cute. “I’ll won’t do it until you tell me the reason,” he taunted. Sehun sat back down on the side of the bed facing her. “I’m waiting..”

“Sehun~!” she whined again, kicking the blanket from inside. “Why are torturing me~” Mina cried with muffled voice since she’s still covered with the thick blanket.

“How am I torturing you?” he chuckled. “You’re the one who asked for a favor without telling the reason.”

“I’ll tell you.. but, please do my favor after..”

“Deal. Now speak.”

 

“I… I feel so weak whenever you’re getting so close and… I seem to hate it when you’re looking at me in the eyes because I.. it feels strange inside. So please do this favor until I calm down.”

“Pfft!” Sehun laughed. Mina took the blanket of her face. “yah! I’m serious!” she shouted.

“I know.. I know.. it’s troublesome, isn’t it?” Sehun smirked teasingly. “And if you won’t let yourself get used to it,..” leans in more “it will only give you more trouble in the future. So I suggest…” leans back, standing up again. “Just get used to it.”

Sehun then walks to the door to leave her alone. “And Oh! Now that I’ve heard from you that I’m torturing you just by looking at you, I decided to do it more often. Zaijian!” With those last words, he’s finally gone. Mina collapsed back on the bed lifelessly and face-palmed herself.

 

Just now, I learned another thing. Having my heart beat so fast can cause me pain too.

He always make my heart beats for him even before when he’s being especially kind to me …but since I realized my feelings for him, I’ve become really flustered everytime I see him. .

 

Get used to it?! What does he mean by that?! Is he crazy?!

I won’t let you win against me Oh Sehun. Be strong Mina, fighting!

 

She exhaled deeply and sat up, grabbing her phone.

 

“Unnie”

“Oh Mina, do you need something?”

“No. I just want to know, where are you now?”

“Uhm.. Jin and I just arrived here in the Ice rink. Why?”

“Where is it? I want to go too.”

“Are you okay now? I think you should rest first.”

“I’m okay unnie. Don’t worry. And Ice skating will make me feel better than staying in bed.”

“Okay.. if you say so. It’s on the left side when you come out from the hotel. Just straight ahead then turn left when you see the coffee shop.”

“Got it. Thanks unnie.”

“Bring Sehun too, I think he’s worried about you since I told him not to see you. I wasn’t expecting him to be so obedient.” Mina heard a chuckle from the other line. She rolled her eyes, hearing that. Jimin doesn’t know that Sehun just disobeyed her and came just a few minutes ago.

“Got it.”

 

Sehun..?

hmmm..

 

“AH!” A thought came to her mind that made her so excited and quickly left the room.

 

~~~

 

“Mina! Here!” Mina waved back at Jimin and held Sehun wrist to drag him to the couple’s location. “Ya, what are we doing here?” Sehun asks as the two of them walks closer to the Ice rink.

“Sehun are you blind? It’s an ice rink, of course we’re here to skate.” Mina told him excitedly and smirked to herself. Revenge time.

Mina glanced back at him and saw the horror in his eyes. “Mina, I don't like ice skating.” Sehun told her while she’s putting on the shoes. Mina remembered that last time, Sehun confessed it to her too, and he only went with them because Sunwoo seems very interested when they saw it in TV and he of course he wants to make him happy. He knows how to skate because his friends and Nari likes to visit Lotte but he doesn't like outside rink especially when they are just frozen lake. Frozen lake are very slippery and he's not used to it. Also it's different because it's so cold outside, he hates cold. Afterall, he is a person who is weak with cold temperature. 

“Me neither remember? Let’s just try and have fun okay?” 

 

~~

 

 “Yah!”

“Stop laughing.”

“You tricked me!”

“Mina!"

“You said you can’t do this too!”

“I said stop laughing!”

“YAAAH!”

Mina is definitely enjoying this. Sehun is hugging the side handle and clinging on it as if his life depends on it now. He couldn’t even stand straight. People are watching too, making it more embarrassing.

Jin tried to help him once but he just glared at him and shouted, "I know how to skate!". But the person who receives most of his burning glare is the person twirling around him happily. “I’m sorry I can’t help it.”

 

Mina slides and stops beside him. “Give me your other hand, I’ll support you.”

“I don’t trust you!”

“No, really. I won’t do anything.”

Sehun followed her instructions and started to move along. His initial motive is to exit the place when Mina offered help but he starts to enjoy it as well. Holding her hand helps him to keep at ease too.

“Since when did you become so good at this?”

“I learned from someone.”

“Friend? Boyfriend?”

“No silly, I never had a boyfriend. I learned this with you, forgot already? You took us out before, Jimin Sunwoo and I..”

“Ah, I remember now, you were so helpless back then." he chuckled remembering the time he taught her, while Jimin is teaching Sunwoo.

"Tch, at least I learned it in a day, and become better than you. Look at you, you couldn't even move forward here."

"I remember telling you before that I despise and extremely dislike outside rinks!" Sehun hissed and throw her a glare.

"Oh, you did?!" Mina faked a gasp. "I'm sorry, I forgot about that~" she teased, but truthfully that is exactly the reason why she brought him here.

"It's so slippery here, very different from the lotte world's rink. And it's cold, I feel like freezing already."

"Fine, fine, keep making excuses, Mr. Oh."

"It's not excuses! I'm tel--Ahh!” Mina scrunched her face, feeling the pain just by looking at him. “Are you okay?” Sehun fell on his , she quickly helps him up. “Yeah” Sehun answered in a low voice while dusting his pants from cold.

“Ahh!” And once again he fell. There were only able to take a few centimeters away from the previous ‘fell down’ spot. “You okay?” she asked again while pulling him up. “No!” he shouted at her. “My hurts! Why would I be okay?! I’m leaving!” he pushed her hand away and turn to the other side.

“Eh? Yah, Oh sehun. Where are you going?!” Mina shouted while laughing. Sehun is actually crawling his way back. He just wanted to exit the place desperately.

“I’m leaving. I’m going back!” he screamed.

“Oh com’on.. just stay for a bit more..”

“NO!!”

Mina slides to his side again and went infront of him to stop him. “Stay please? For me?”

“Aegyo doesn’t work on me.”

“Sehun~~ please, I promise you the moment we took our feet off this rink. You already know how to skate in an outside rink, you won't be scared ever again. Believe me, have faith in me. Okay?”

“No. I’m going back! I’d rather sleep.”

“Sehun please, if you stay, I’ll tell you a secret to learn it fast.”

“No, thanks. I’m not interested.” Sehun continued crawling and rubbing his palms every five seconds to get rid of the cold.

 

“Are you really going to leave me alone?” Sehun felt the sadness in her voice and he also noticed that she stopped following him but he ignored it. “Yes, I am,” he answered, smirking, knowing he won against her again. When he looks up ahead, he already reached the exit. He stood up with a smile on his face. Ha, I did it.

He was about to sit down to take his shoes off when he looks back at Mina. She’s turning away from him and slowly sliding back to the sea of people with her head hung low. “Are you really going to leave me alone?” he remembered her last words. Just then, Sehun felt a pang in his chest seeing her acting like that. She is definitely sad and he’s mainly the cause of it.

Sehun looks down on himself and scoffed.

Sehun, you said you’ll love her more than you’d loved anyone. Treasuring every seconds with her? Who are you kidding Sehun? Just now, you made her sad!

 

Without wasting more seconds… “Mina!” he shouted cupping his mouth. She turns to him with jutted lip. “I changed my mind,” he smiled at her and continued. “I want to know the secret!”

Mina brightened up, hearing what he just said and smiled again as she skates back to him. Sehun felt the pang had been lift off seeing her smile again. I want to keep that smile on your face.

 

Mina held out her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter