FOURTEEN

Defying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I coughed consistently as my mom and I exited the doctor’s office. Apparently, I caught a cold after a rather emotional and stressful day yesterday. Also, I had to have my hand checked because soon as I got home, my red-ish fingers turned into a shade of purple. Thank God, it wasn’t fractured or anything but it’s close to that so I might have to ‘almost’ fracture Sulli’s face as well. Still, the doctor prescribed to bandage it until it’s healed.

 

Yesterday after that locker incident, I felt really scared. I’ve actually never felt so scared in my entire life. I was left there as if someone had me. Well, it was close to that because I felt Sehun’s uhm… against me and it made me feel so disgusted. Do they really think I’m that low? What could I have ever done to that dip? I let out a long sigh. I think I might be dropping my PE subject because I felt traumatized with what happened. Plus, I don’t want to encounter Sulli’s iness or I might have to kill her on the spot.

 

When the PE class was finished, I took my teacher’s advice and headed straight to the clinic without even drying myself, I had a little headache but it was tolerable. So then the clinic nurse called my mom and informed her that I’m not feeling well and my mom, being over-concerned that she is rushed to get me. Nevertheless, I was glad she did because not only did I get to skip school but also because I get to rest from that stupid incident. Today, my mom let me skip school since this morning I was feeling a little ill and then she insisted to pay a visit to the doctor.

 

I didn’t tell my mom what happened. As a matter of fact, no one knows about it. Even Jijae. When mom took me out yesterday, she was surprised to see my pale state. She even thought it’s because I felt sick but it’s not but when she noticed my hand, I quickly made up an excuse that my hand hit the locker during swimming class because of, well, my clumsiness. I felt sick of what the bastards have done to me and now I have nothing against them. They took my phone and I can’t tell anyone about it. But despite everything, I have to be brave to get my phone back.

 

“Are you feeling okay, dear?” Mom interrupted my thoughts. I snapped out of trance and smiled at her. “I just feel sleepy.” I reasoned.

“Are you sure?” I nodded lazily as we both got into the car.

“Maybe we could just buy food on the way, then.” She suggested since we were supposed eat out but then due to my condition, it was cancelled. I didn’t answer as I close my eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

 

When I opened my eyes, I found my mom shaking me to wake up. I yawned and stretched before I got out of the car. Mom and I were the only one at home since Dad’s at work and Eunjin’s at school. I coughed once again before I blew my nose. Ugh. I hate colds as much as I hate home works. How I wish they didn’t exist.

 

As we got inside, I immediately plopped down on the couch and let out a sigh as my mom headed straight to the kitchen.

“Eunmi, I’ll prepare this take-out so you can eat and then rest after.” She reminded me from the kitchen. I just nodded my head as if she could see me. I feel so stressed about how the heck am I going to get my phone with those bastards cornering me. I need to get it from Sehun without them having to set me up. I need to get it from Sehun outside the school grounds, without his army of evil.

 

With a lightbulb on my head, I briskly made my way to the telephone and dialed a number I thought I’ve forgotten. Please work, please work, please work. My heart palpitated as someone had finally picked it up.

“Hello?” A soft voice of a woman answered.

I cleared my throat. “Hello? May I speak to Lu Han?”

“Who is this?”

“It’s Eunm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter