Rumours

Call me B.I

„He was right"

I looked at the mirror while I unpacked my bag. Like he said I looked very ill. My whole face was pale and my cheeks were quite red. „This boy makes me crazy"

„Who makes you crazy" My sister came at the right time.

„My teacher. Like always we got so many homework" I lied.

„Since when you are complaining about homework?" She leaned against the wall and just looked at me with a sly smirk on her face.

„Unnie!"

„Fine fine I'm off" Finally she went away. It's not like I don't want her. But it's embrassing to talk to her about boys. Suddenly I got a message. I ran towards my phone. As I looked at the messages my happy face faded away. Just a new newsletter from Stylenanda. Geez. Wait..Don't be sad Hayi! On Saturday I will meet up with Hanbin right? Omo. I forgot about it. What should I wear? Well it isn't a date but we will be alone and we are buying things for the classtrip so it will be like a date!!! But until then there is still time...

-----------------

Since I got into a fight with Soohyun I was always alone in school. Sometimes Hanbin was my companion and sometimes Yuk Jidam. Well Hanbin always comes to me to ask for homework than walking off but Jidam is often asking me if I want to join her and her group of friends but I always refuse it. I don't want any other friends. I was fine with just Soohyun and Chanhyuk. Too many friends are just distracting you of the reality. They are annoying. Or I am saying that just because I don't have any friends. The world is unfair.

As I sat on my seat and waited for the teacher I heard some girls screaming.

„Everyone!! I have some news!"

„What is it?"

„BI turned a girl's confession down again!"

„Ugh I thought so"

„How many rejections does that make it now?"

„I heard the girl was really cute. One of the most famous in our school"

„Geez~ What kind of girl is good enough for him..."

As if the girls didn't have other topics to talk about. I interrupted their talk.

„Maybe he doesn't have any interest in girls"

„What are you talking about?"

„Omo ist hat true?"

„Maybe she is right"

I ignored the girls and let them be in their dream world.

In the break the rumour spread everywhere. Everyone talked about Hanbin beeing gay.

I heard some people talking. „Well he never had a girlfriend before and he is always with Bobby oppa"

I went to the group of friends. „It's not true! I just made fun of him that's all"

„What? As if you know him"

I just rolled my eyes and walked off. What should I do? This is bad..

In the end oft he school I finally saw Hanbin. Through his face I saw that the rumours overtake him.

„H-hanbin-ah"

„I'm not in the right mood. Let's do the assignment and go home"

We sat across each other. Today was really quite. I sometimes looked at him but he ignored me. When I wanted to talk to him he just gave me short responses.

„I-I have to tell you something.. „

„Not yet"

„But it's important"

„I'm finished"

He just stood up to walk off. „Yaa wait for me"

„You didn't even do the half of it" He wanted to go away but I quickly held his arm. „Wait!"

„What?"

„Y-you know todays rumour right?"

„Yeah I know it clearly"

„The one who spread it.."

„You know it? I will punch him to death and write his name on his gravestone with his blood"

No, this can't go well. I'm dead..

„Y-you can go"

„Oh come on. Hayi-yaa" What's with him. Why is he acting that way. He doesn't even look serious anymore.

„I don't know"

As I went back to my seat to do the tasks he suddenly jump on my chair and looked at me while grinning.

„You don't know the person?"

„I don't know. Can you go know. I also want to finish the work"

„Ani, I want to know the person who said that I'm gay?" He came closer to me.

„S-stop it" I looked away and went backwards but he just came closer. As I felt a hindrance behind me he took a step closer still looking at me. I pushed him off and went away but he pressed me against the wall again. While he leaned his face closer he closed his eyes. I looked at his face. His beautiful nose structure, his long eyelashes, his full lips. He was perfect.

I wasn't sure if my heart had ever pounded so fast in my life. Hoping that he wouldn't hear my heart I closed my eyes but I didn't feel his lips on mine.

„Do you still think I'm gay?"

I widely opened my eyes and saw a grinning face just a few inches away from me.

I couldn't say anything. I freezed up. He took his assignments and walked away.

I touched my cheeks and ran towards a mirror. They felt hot, they glow red. My heart beated crazily. And I felt that my eyes teared of embrassment.