Not B.I

Call me B.I

"Haaayi! Unnieee! Let's make a party. Just the two of us!"

"Well i need to clear my head so I'm in"

Our exams were finally over and we just needed to relax.

Bobby came and interrupt us.

"I also want to come"

"Well, if you want to watch romance movies and talk about make up, fashion and boys. And if you want to stay overnight, why not?" Like always Soohyun teased Bobby.

"Oh i understand. You mean pyjama party, not party party"

We all laughed together.

"Eh Bobby? Do you m-maybe know where Hanbin is"

"He is with Yuk Jidam, why are you asking?

"Yuk Jidam? Who is she?"

I don't know why but I get a little shock as i heard he is with a girl.

"Unnie, why are you so interested in them?"

"It's nothing"

I just disappeared because i was so emberassed to ask these kind of question.

I was also a little bit angry because of their reaction. I mean why attacking me with questions. Everything on this earth should be clear and understandible for everyone. If you ask something unexpectible you will get questions like 'Why? Why are you asking? Is something wrong?'

Woah i hated it..

I wanted to buy something to eat in the cafeteria but i forgot my money in the class room. As i walked in i saw Hanbin and Jidam laughing and rapping together. Well they really had some fun unless me and him. We barely talked to each other and if we got to talk it's always me who lead the conversation. I just ignored the two and they ignored me. It made me a little bit mad. Yesterday he was so upset at me that i was alone in the dark and today he is ignoring me? But i also ignored him.

I sat on the cafeteria alone and ate my lunch. I got a message from Soohyun:

Unnie are you mad?
Please forgive me~ T-T
I didn't wanted to put you under pressure. So stupid of me >.< and guess what. Bobby said that Jidam features BI in his next song thats why they are together often. 
Where are you now? I want to comee~! ♡♡♡

This girl is really something. Why is she apologizing? Her messages are always so lively with so many emoticons. It made me smile.

"Why are you smiling so brightly? Did you get a message from your lover?" Hanbin pushed my arm as he sat in front of me.

"You can say it so" i smirked at him.

"Unnie?? You read my text, why aren't you answering?"

I hit my head. It couldn't get more embrassing.

"Your lover my " Hanbin, like always, smirked and went back with Bobby.

"I guess i made a mistake again.."

"Yea.."

Me and Soohyun sat akwardly without talking to each other. I wasn't angry at her. But i was just about to realise what just happened.

---

At my home me and Soohyun watched some Kpop MVs.

"Unnie let's watch BAPs videos. I really missed them"

"Yeah since the slave contract thing they haven't made any songs "

"Emm Hayi-ya. Today was a little bit weird right?"

"Little bit? I died from embrassment. First with Bobby than with Hanbin himself"

"It was cute though"

"Soohyun-ah i have to tell you something"

I told her what happened with Hanbin yesterday.

"Jinjja? Omg it's so romantic. The black knight appeared just in time."

"You say romantic. The hero himself was about to hit me because i was so late outside." We laughed.

"So you slowly falling in love with BI"

"Ani, he is just a bit interesting i think. I want to know more about him but he don't let me"

"Girl you are falling in love with him"

"Shut up," i hit her head "What's with Jinhwan? Do you even have his number?"

"I have," She told proudly "Chanhyuk forgot his phone at home so i had the chance to send Jinhwans number to my phone"

"Woaaa you cheater! So when will you write him?"

"Don't know. I thought we could write together so that you can help me what to answer"

"Ok let's write him know"

She opened SNS and went to his profile.

"Woah what a cutie!" Soohyun looked at his profile picture. He laid on a table with an arm crossed so that he could lean his face against his hand. He also had a red hat. 

"Well he looks nice" I said.

"What should i write him unnie. I'm so nervous my heart ist beating like crazy"

"Hmmm. You could write: Hey, I'm Soohyun. My brother gave me your number so that I can call you whenever something happens ^^

"Ohh oh that's good. But what if he asks my brother?"

"He won't. I think it won't even bother him"

We send the message and got a reply after 10 Minutes.

"OMO OMO HE WROTE BACK"

She opened the message: Oh hey Soohyun^^
It was a good idea, call me if something happens.

"Anii? I don't wanna call him if just something bad happens to me. What a pabo!"

I looked at Soohyun with a sly smirk. "Eyyy Soohyun? Don't we have butterflies in our stomach right know"

"Hayi-ya this feeling is good" She smirked back at me.

"Okay okay okay. Lets think what you could write next.

"Umm, maybe just saying that we could also write for fun?"

The next message was: Yea but we could also write for fun? ^.^'

------

"Unnie he won't write me back. He doesn't interested in me I think"

"Wow wow don't even think about those things"

"But 25 Minutes have passed"

Soohyun looked very sad so I opened some videos where i could dance funnily. I wanted to distract her from Jinhwan.

Naege jeil jal naga (I am the best - 2ne1)

I hopped around and made some funny moves.

"UNNIEEEE!!"

"YAAA SOOHYUN LOOK AT ME!!"

"ANII HE WROTE BACK"

Haha yeah you're right. What are you doing?

"Omo I'm really nervous"

"Ask him out"

"Wtf Hayi-yaa! Don't make fun of me"

"Ani I'm serious. I mean not asking him out. Ask him out to somewhere"

"Don't take these things lightly Hayi.."

"What? I'm really serious. To an amusement park or something"

"No i won't. He is a boy. Boys should do the first step"

"Than why you wrote him on the first place" Soohyun threw a pillow at me. I laughed.

Rrringggg~

We both looked at the phone.

"Omo it's him. What should I do?"

"Stupid! Answer the phone!!"

"Umm hello?"

"Hey Soohyun~"

"Y-Yes"

"You didn't answer my message so i was worried"

I just thought: What's wrong with him? It passed 5 Minutes and he is worried now?

----

I looked at my phone. It was boring. She talked since half an hour with Jinhwan. I went to my SNS contacts. Yea.. i had no one to write. Soohyun realized that i was bored so she hang up.

"KYAAAA!!"

"WHAT? WHAT IS IT SOOHYUN?"

"He asked me to go to the cinema tomorrow!!"

"Omo. Let's go to the city you need some new clothes"

"Unnie I'm so happy!!"

---

"I hope mum won't be angry at me" i looked at the clock. It was 7 pm but until we find some clothes for her it will take the whole night.

"Don't worry. I will stay at your home. Your mum won't say anything if I'm with you" She winked at me with a big smile. You could see her happiness just by looking at her. My mum and her were like best friends. They understood each other more even than me and Soohyun.

We went to Stylenanda and bought her a white dress with colorful pattern. (Like in mix and match: Treasure)

After that we went to McDonald's and ate some burger.

"I will never understand why people come to a fast food restaurant and eat some salad. I mean why people in general eat these rabbit food."

"Yaa! Salad is yummy when you mix it with good spices"

I complained because I mostly ate salad. The thing is that before i was a little bit chubby. I went to dance lessons and my teacher told me i should loss little bit of weight so that my moves could get smoother. But because of school i don't go anymore to dance practice. Since then i pay attention what I eat and how much because i loved it to eat. Still I love it..

"Hayi! Soohyun! What's up?" We turned around and there were Bobby and Hanbin.

"What's with the party?" Bobby asked us.

"What party? The two of them?" Hanbin looked at us with a disgusted look. What's with him?!

"They talked about some pyjama party. Just the two of them. Talking about boys and looking some romantic movies" Bobby smiled. Like always you couldn't see his eyes anymore.

"Talking about Boys?" Hanbin refrain from laughing.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at him with a poker face.

"Hayi please be careful not to eat too much" Gosh i hate him. I hated him and will always hate him!!

"HANBIN-AAH!!"

"HAYI-YAA!!" He couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm serious! It's nothing to laugh!!"

"Umm BI i think it's enough" Bobby tried to calm Hanbin down.

This boy made me angry as hell.

"Yaa Bobby! Take your friend and sit somewhere else" Finally Soohyun spoke and thanks to her he tried to persuade Hanbin.

"But I want to be with my Hayi" He faked a whine like a kid.

"Get up Bro! " Bobby took Hanbins arm. As he finally stood up and turned around to sit somewhere else he suddenly looked at me. "Ah Hayi, my name is BI. Just for your information" He smiled sarcastically and went somewhere else. He made me so angry I went to there table. "And just for your information. I will NEVER EVER call you B.I. !!"