The Power of Pringles Sour Cream & Onion

Call me B.I

Rrrring~

„Unnie?"

„Soohyun... I have to tell you something"

---------------------

Me and Soohyun sat in the cafeteria. I was so nervous that I didn't even eat anything today.

„Want some?" She wanted to give me her sandwich but I rejected it.

„I will eat mine" As I looked into my bag I realized that I was too late for school to prepare something to eat in the morning.

Soohyun raised one brow as if she wanted to say 'See, you don't have anything to eat'.

„I will buy something" I raised the corner of my lips and took my wallet out. As I opened it I remembered that I forgot my money on the table.

Soohyun again raised one brow. This time she wanted to say 'Do you want some sandwich?'

I took a deep breath and nodded my head.

„Unnie. You don't have to be so nervous. He is just a chilhood crush. Nothing more, nothing less"

„He was the only boy I had a crush, before the thing with Hanbin" I looked at her with furrowed brows.

„Yes it was just a crush. I will say it again. Nothing more, nothing less. Okay?" Soohyun leaned forward to look straight into my eyes „You have a boyfried now. Don't let your feelings getting flustered just because of a boy years ago"

I hastily nodded my head „I love Hanbin! And of course this won't change because of a boy years ago. But still I'm nervous"

Soohyun rolled her eyes and leaned backwards to her seat „It's because you don't know these feelings. It's normal that you are nervous. But this is too much"

My face slackened. Why do I make a big fuss about an ordinary boy? She's right I don't know this feeling but I love Hanbin so much. I feel like I'm betraying him. Even I didn't have a thing with Zelo. He didn't even know about my existence. The chubby girl back in the class, in love with the most famous and most handsome boy in class. Now he is in my school again, after years. He still have my phone number. He texted me again. Wow, what a K-drama story.

„Are you nervous?"

I felt someone touch my shoulder. As I turned around I saw him. The boy who made my whole day into a mess.

„You are playing with your hair the whole time"

 

________________________________________________________________________

„Are you nervous? You are playing with you hair the whole time"

A tall boy with blonde and curly hair came to me. Watching at his hair intensely it looked exactly like...

„Ramyun"

„What?" He furrowed his brows, not knowing what I wanted to say.

I jerked as I realized what I just sayed to a stranger „I'm so sorry".

He looked at me for some seconds and started to talk „Oh, you mean my hair! It's cool right?"

I just nodded.

„But I was talking about your hair. Why are you playing with you hair?" He sat next to me and tried to search for my eyes. I tried to avoid him because I was so shy with strangers.

„It's nothing"

„Really? My mum for example is always playing with her hair when she's nervous"

I looked at him with a questionable face.

„Oh sorry you don't even know me right? I'm new to this school. We moved here yesterday"

He nodded and walked to a mirror in our class „My hair is really looking like ramyun".

As he turned around he asked me why I was sitting alone in class.

„I'm waiting for the teacher"

„Omg I have to go to the teacher because of some registration stuff" He rolled his eyes and thanked me for reminding even i fit wasn't on purpose.

Before he walked off I shouted „I really was nervous some minutes ago. But because of you it's gone now. So...T-thank you" I felt my face getting red because of embarassment.

He looked at me for a second and smiled „You are cute"

_______________________________________________________________

 

„Zelo... Long time no see" I gave him my hand but he suddenly pulled me into a hug.

I tried to push him „I have a boyfriend!"

As he let go he looked into my eyes „Sorry... But the hug was just as a hello. No hidden meaning behind it"

 

Ok, that's it Lee Hayi. That's the end. Why do I have to make a big fuss about it? It was a friendly hug, without a deeper meaning. Omg, why do I even have a big mouth? Why am I so absurd sometimes?

 

„She said it because she is afraid that her boyfriend might break up after seeing her with other guys" Soohyun faked a smile.

„No!" I looked at Soohyun „ He won't break up with me because of this"

Zelo suddenly hid his face and laughed „Omg what an awkward reeunion"

I laughed as well but Soohyun just glared at Zelo.

 

„Your boyfriend. The prince right?" Zelo looked at me with wide open eyes.

„Prince?" I thought for a second „Oh yes, prince"

„Now he is your boyfriend? Back then in the club I thought he was your boyfriend so I was really shocked as you said that you weren't in a relationship with him"

„They were always in a relationship but they hid it. Just for your information" Soohyun stood up and walked in front of Zelo.

„Oh I didn't know" He smiled at her.

„Yes because they hid it, just as I said a second ago" She now crossed her arms and glared at Zelo „And why are you here? Exactly in this school? I thought you live in Japan?" Soohyun raised her brow and asked questions without fear.

Now Zelo also raised his brow „Because of business"

„What business?"

„Private business" He countered.

I walked in between them „Omg stop this!"

„Hayi? I thought we exchanged numbers. Why did you ask who I am?" Zelo now turned to me and his dark face brightened up again.

„Because I've go-" I wanted to say that my phone was broken and because of that I lost everyones number but Soohyun interrupt me.

„Because she don't need any guy in her contact list" Soohyun again faked a smile.

„I want to hear Hayi's version" He also faked a smile and you could see so many thunderbolts and lightnings between them. Both of their eyes were in fire and it wasn't bearable anymore.

„Unnie say it. You deleted his number on purpose"

I didn't want any fights so I said the truth „Yes, I deleted your number Zelo"

„Oh so that's it" He looked down.

„Yes that's it" And Soohyun's pride was in the clouds.

I have to say 1:0 for Soohyun.

As the school bell rang everyone went to their classes. As soon as me and Soohyun were alone again I took the opportunity to talk to her about Zelo.

„You hate him, right?"

„Omg I could crush his face with my bare hands" As I turned to Soohyun I realized of how scary she looked „He didn't even answer all of my questions".

„Next time you can ask him more. I'm also curious"

„Unnie I'm really serious right now. He isn't a good person. I think he is a player"

„He isn't a player. If so I don't even mind. I have a boyfriend" I said confidently.

„But watch out. He is a type of guy which would do everything to break someone up"

We stopped in front of our classroom. „Soohyun this was your first meeting. How are you so sure about him being a player?"

„Okey I'm not that sure but somehow I don't have a good feeling so please be careful"

 

„Who should be careful?"

As I turned around I saw Hanbin with Bobby.

As I saw Hanbin all my worries faded away. His existense was enough to lighten me up. I only love him and no other guy could change that. I had a small smile on my face as I saw him.

„Happy to see me?" He gently pinched my cheek.

„Of course she is happy. She was talking about you the whole time how far you've got yesterday. Eww so gross" Soohyun wrinked her nose and I was sure she just wanted to change the topic and make sure they didn't hear anything.

„Yesterday? Did we see each other yesterday?" Hanbin looked at me and I just shook my head saying that he shouldn't take her serious.

As the teacher came Soohyun took Bobby with her to go to the classroom, leaving us alone on purpose.

We looked at each other for some seconds until I broke the silence „Let's go in before the teacher gets angry" I turned around to go into the classroom but Hanbin took my arm and pulled me into his arms.

„Let him be"

As he slowly let me go he touched my cheek and wanted to kiss me but the teacher called us.

„Damn school" He rolled his eyes.

I giggled and pulled him into the class.

After two hours of math school has come to an end. Me, Soohyun, Hanbin and Bobby walked together. The sun was already dipping behind the horizon, but the daylight stillt lingered in the air as though. We talked and laughed alot our way back home. These memories are the most beautiful and I tried to enjoy every second of it.

„Hanbin? Let's do homework together today" I asked him knowing that he would reject it, but I had a plan B in mind.

„Sorry today I'm wi-"

Before he could answer I interrupt him „My parents aren't at home~"

Soohyun and Bobby looked at each other, eyes wide open.

„Homeworks are more important than other things right? Let's do homework~" Hanbin abruptly changed his mind, as I thought.

Soohyun and Bobby laughed at Hanbin.

„Yaa you dirty hag! Since when do you think homework is important?" Bobby pushed Hanbin's arm and they giggled together.

After Soohyun and Bobby parted from us Hanbin started to hold my hand „Finally".

"If you wanted to held my hand that much, why not hold it earlier?" I asked him curiously.

„I don't like it. Doing things in front of others" He talked somehow in a cold tone.

„So am I embarassing?" I digged him.

„Of course you are embarassing. Look at you" Suddenly he ruffled my hair „Now let's not talk about these things"

 

As we reached home we heard my parents talking.

Hanbin turned his head to me „I thought we were alone?"

I laughed and went to the kitchen without answering.

„Oh Hanbin welcome! Are you hungry?"

„A little bit" He bowed at my parents and talked formally.

„Such a nice son right?" My mother turned to my dad but he didn't look pleased. Everyone of my family liked Hanbin but not my father. He thinks that Hanbin is looking like a bad boy. Like a boss of a mafia gang or something like that.

After eating dinner mum looked at the clock „Oh god! It's time already. We will be at home at 12 pm so clean the kitchen. Got it Hayi?"

I nodded and turned my head to Hanbin. He looked as happy as never before.

„Take care my two darlings" Mum kissed both of our cheeks.

„Don't dare to do anything stupid" My father threatened us. My father might hate Hanbin, or any other boy who has business with me but I'm sure that he is fond of Hanbin in a kind of different way.

Hanbin bowed 180 dagrees „Of course sir"

-------------------

„Could you make it faster?" Hanbin nagged all along as I was cleaning the kitchen.

„Shut up" As I did the dishes I remembered that I buyed a present for my boyfriend „Hanbin could you open the cupboard on the left? There is something for you"

„For me?" He stood up and walked towards the cupboard. As he opened it he started to scream „Omg! Omg! My baby girl! My princess!" He took three packages pringles of sour cream out.

Slowly he walked behind me and hugged me „Really you are the best girlfriend ever"

„I'm your first you " I started to blush but made sure that he wouldn't see it „Could you let me go now? I have to clean it as soon as possible, remember?"

Suddenly he started to whisper me in the ear „No"

This made me shiver and give me goosebumps all over my body. I felt a hot breath on my neck, then the tender bursh of lips. His one hand held the edge of the kitchen counter and the other hand slid around my waist.

I turned around so that he would let go of me „I said I can't do it properly when you cling into me like that"

„I don't give a " He pulled me closer to him so that I couldn't go anywhere.

Knowing with an ego like his and knowing how much power he has I didn't try anymore to letting go.

I leaned against the kitchen counter and he leaned down to put his lips slowly and softly on mine. Hanbin showered me with so many soft kisses that I had to giggle lightly. He drew back and spent a moment to study my face. Again he pressed his lips on mine, this time it wasn't that soft. We held it for a few seconds, before our lips began to move in perfect sync, slowly, cautiously. I exhaled through my nose, not wanting to let go. My entire body had been taken over by the overwhelming feeling of relief, combined with eccentric panic. He moved his hands from the kitchen counter to my cheeks, adding more pressure and deepening the kiss.

 

Author's Note: Omg it was so embarassing to do this chapter. Dunno why. Maybe because of the last scene?^^' 

The power of Pringles Sour and Onion