Flight

Call me B.I

I opened KakaoTalk and went to Hanbins Profile. Prince B.I

I can’t believe it. Now I have his number. How many people would die for this? I could even gain money if I would sell his number. I giggled. Should I write him? Should I wait until tomorrow? Aaahh meolaaa!!

I went to his profile picture. But when I saw it I started to laugh. He set a gangster Mickey Mouse as his profile picture.

I put my phone away. I was so tired. I hew my head on my pillow and wanted to sleep. But I couldn’t. When I closed my eyes the only thing I could see was Hanbin. I know I had a crush on him but I thought this would go away. I never thought that I would suffer like this. This boy really drives me crazy.

The next day I immediately looked at my phone if he even texted me but no chance! I went to Dokkis profile. The more I read it the more it got embarrassing. How should I face him? What would he think of me? The worst part about it was that his class comes also to the trip. With us! In the same airplane! Hopefully there won’t be some quarrel. This would be bad.

--------------

“Hayi! Could you go buy some milks and eggs?”

 “Okeyy~”

I quickly jumped on my bike and went to the nearby store.

After I finished shopping I spotted Jinhwan. Urgh I hate him. He took my best friend away from me. Never will I forget him.

“Hayi-ssi?”

Oh no, he saw me..

“Y-yes?” I stopped my bike right in front of his feet. How much I would knock him with my bike over.

“Be careful. Don’t ride too fast” He smiled but I looked at him with my poker face.

“What is it?”

“You know I had a fight with Soohyun and tomorrow is your trip to Japan” He touched his hair and you could see his nervousness.

“You two had a fight? What happened? What did you do to her?” I narrowed my eyebrows.

“It’s not a big thing actually. She is always mad at me because I never talk to her when her brother is around”

 “Chanhyuk? Why wouldn’t you talk to her? Chanhyuk likes you and he never would be angry at you”

“I know I know. It’s just embarrassing. Indeed I talk to her but not that much and not so… how should I say it. It’s not the type of talk she likes”

“Are you two bored or something? Just because of this you two are fighting?”

“Y-yea I know it’s ridiculous but I will regret it if we don’t have the chance to talk before her ride”

“Oppa I’m sorry but this topic is so unnecessary that it makes me mad. Please don’t interfere me in your personal stuff”

I started to ride but he suddenly jumped in front of my bike and I crashed into him.

“OMG OMG!” I got off the bike and ran to him. “Gwaenchanha?!“

„Oww.. This hurts“

My eyed widened and I checked at his body if there were some wounds. “I don’t see anything”

“But my head. Oww!”

“I-I’m so sorry oppa. Can you stand up?” I took his arm around me and wanted to help him getting up till…

“Please help me making up with Soohyun again”

As I heard these words I let go of his arm and pushed him to the ground. “YAA! Do you do it on purpose?”

“Hayi-ssi please!!”

I rolled my eyes and took a heavy breath.

“Help me with carrying the shopping bags and I’ll help you with Soohyun”

 

In front of my house I explained Jinhwan what she likes and the things she doesn’t like.

“So be careful the way you are treating her. The weather today is good. Take her to the park and take your guitar with you. Sing a song of her so you two could sing together. I heard you have a good voice”

“Thank you, thank you, thank you” He bowed at me three times. “I owe you something Hayi-ssi”

I smiled at him. The way he thinks about her is so cute. Maybe he isn’t that bad.

 

----------------

“Darling!”

I felt a kiss on my forehead. “Wake up sunshine”

I stretched and rubbed my eyes. As I opened my eyes the rays of the sun hit me. “Urghhh I don’t want to wake up”

“Wae? Don’t you want to go to Japan~~?”

Suddenly I ripped my eyes on, ran to the toilet, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I ran back to my room and dressed my clothes. I heard the birds twitter. This was the perfect morning because today I’m away for two weeks!!

As I looked to my phone how late it was my heart throbbed.

Message from Prince B.I:

I’ll pick you up in half an hour

Omg this morning can’t get better.

“Hayi-yaa breakfast is ready!”

It smelt delicious. I ran down and yes the morning could get better. Mum made my favorite meal!

“Mum, you don’t have to drive me to the school”

She turned around and was so surprised that I had to laugh. Since I was a child I always wanted that my mother drives me to school. This was the first time were I refused to bringing me to school.

“I’m going with a friend”

“The friend from yesterday?”

I nicked in excitement.

My sister looked at me with an annoyed expression. “I want to know who she is. Or should I say he?” After that she smirked at me. I hit her with my foot so my parents couldn’t see it. “Oww!”

“Who is this friend?” Suddenly my father asked me.

“U-um she is a classmate. We went shopping for today’s class trip”

“Not a boy?”

“A-aniyo” I started to laugh to ease the tension. He just slurped on his tea and didn’t say anything anymore.

I looked to the clock. “Omo I’m too late!”

I kissed everyone on the cheeks. But instead of kissing my sister I bit her. “Bye Unnie! Take care of everyone”

“Y-you! Yaa come here!!” She ran after me.

As I wore my shoes she hugged me from behind. “You little monster take care and don’t do anything reckless. I was also in your age”

“Don’t compare me with you”

We said goodbye to each other and I walked out of the house. Hanbin’s car was nowhere to be seen.

“Are you looking for Mickey?”

“What?” I turned around to see Hanbin.

He smirked “My car Mickey”

“Omg don’t say you called your car Mickey?”

“Wae? I think it’s a good name”

As I giggled he just pinched my cheeks and started to walk. Behind him I touched my face. Stop it Hanbin-ah.. I will fall for you more!

We walked side by side and I smiled like an idiot.

“What’s so funny?”

“Nothing why?”

“Pabo don’t say that you are so happy to be with me again”

“Aniyo “ I grinsed at him and he suddenly hit my arm.

“Don’t look like that. It’s scary really”

“Soohyun said that my normal looking face is scarier”

“She’s right”

“Ya! I’m in a good mood today. Don’t try to darken it.”

“Sorry princess. It wasn’t on purpose” He tried to look serious but he couldn’t hide his laugh.

“Woaa the weather is so good today. How lucky we are” I stretched my arms out.

“Seriously Hayi-ya. I don’t want to offend you but are you that stupid?”

“What again?!”

“Do you think everywhere we have the same Celsius?”

“U-um I know”

He suddenly poked my forehead. “Stupid~”

 

-------------------------

We went together with the class to the airport. Soohyun looked really happy so I was thinking that finally Jinhwan and her made up. But the weird thing was that she often looked at me. Maybe she knew that I talked with Jinhwan about her?

Everyone had someone to talk and this Hanbin left me and went to Bobby. They were arm in arm. Yaa Bobby! Don’t take him away from me.

“Hayi unnie!” Yuk Jidam came to me. “How are you? You look good today”

“Thank you” I smiled at her. Such a pure girl. Why did I even hate her before?

“The rumour that B.I rejected your kiss is still available you know”

“Oh I forgot about it”

“Yes I wanted to help you but what have you done? You rejected Dokko. Aniyo… you set B.I against him”

“Oh this.. It is all a misunderstanding..”

“Pure Dokko.. He really liked you and he is still talking about you”

“He talks about me? Is he that sad?” Suddenly I could sympathize with him. I mean he didn’t do anything wrong. In a flash Hanbin’s words crossed my mind. He is not a good boy..

“Yuk Jidam.. Please tell him that I don’t want to be in contact with him. And he shouldn’t mind that. And about the rumour.. It doesn’t bother me anymore. I mean I’m not the only one who was turned down by him right?” I patted her head but she wasn’t pleased.

“Still I wanted to help you.. You helped me and I wanted to do the same”

“Jidam-ssi! We are friends right?”

“Y-yes..” She got really quite and I could see her cheeks getting redder.

“In a friendship there is nothing like paying back arra?”

“YES MA’AM!” She then took a step backwards like in a military bowed to me.

As she went away I took a breath. This girl is really something. I feel like a mother who should protect and teach her kid about life. Maybe that’s why Hanbin was so concerned about her.

---------------

Finally we reached our airplane. As I sat on my seat I saw Hanbin coming that way. It can’t be that his seat is beside me right?

“W-what are you doing here?

“It’s my seat”

I narrowed my eyebrows. What a coincidence..

I wanted to put my bag on the shelf upon us but because of my height I couldn’t reach it. Suddenly behind my back I felt Hanbins body touching mine. He took my bag away from my hands and put it himself. After that he put his bag beside mine. My heart pound so fast I thought I would die. My blood rushed all over my body and I could feel how everything got hotter. As we sat down I looked through the window so that he couldn’t see my face. I don’t know if I overreacted just because of that or not.

“I wanted to sit there..” In a sudden I saw Hanbins face right next to mine. He also wanted to look through the window.

As the airplane started Hanbin didn’t want to miss the part.

“Woww Hayi look! Everything is so small!!”

He behaved like a little kid. And he didn’t even move anymore. His whole body touched mine just because he wanted to look throughout the window. I pressed my head against my seat because I was so scared that his face would touch mine.

“Arasso arasso!! Let’s change!” I couldn’t take it anymore. I was so scared that he could hear or feel my heart.

“Finally!!”

“Y-you. Did you do that on purpose?”

“What?” He looked into my eyes. He had this gaze where you thought that he could look through your body.

“Ani ani. Just forget it”

I couldn’t understand him. Is he that childish? Sitting next to the window? Or did he do that just to tease me. I don’t get him!!

“Hanbin-ah. Tell me the trust. Did you change the seat number with someone?”

“Why should I?” He still looked to the outside. What an entertainment for him.

“I mean this coincidence…”

“Why are you concerned about such small things? Just enjoy the moment”

“Enjoying? To being with you?” I tried to be a little ironical.

He lied down and finally turned his face to me. I never thought that the seats would be so close. When I was with my parents I never realized it but if you sit next to a hot boy… You recognized the smallest things on earth.

“Do you know why you should enjoying the moment?”

I just looked at him with a confused glance.

“Because sometimes it could be too late.” His still stared at me. It was so hypnotizing and intense I couldn’t even look away. He continued. “And after that you will regret it.”

An outsider would think what is he talking about. Even I didn’t understand him. But it made me realized that something must happened. And I wanted to know what it was. His words were deep. Very deep.

I also lied my head to my seat. “Okey Mr.Kim I will enjoy the flight with you”

He then chuckled and pinched my cheek again. “Aishh this girl”

I took his hand away from my cheeks because of embarrassment and he carried on.

“Sure you should enjoy it to be with B.I. I mean not everyone can be so close to me”

He smirked at me. Omg why? Why can you change your facial expression that much? Why are you so hot?

“You know what? The same goes to you. Not everyone can be so close to me”

He raised an eyebrow. “You mean not everyone is close to you voluntary”

“Yaa Kim Hanbin!” I hit his head.

Later he took his phone and started to write with someone. I couldn’t see who it was but to be sure I got jealous. I am so selfish, he is right beside me and I’m still jealous over someone who is just writing with him. I don’t even know if it is a boy or a girl. I also took my phone and played some games. Without realizing it the time passed. Suddenly I felt something on my shoulders. I looked and saw Hanbins head on it. He was sleeping. I was so nervous but I didn’t move. He was sleeping so peaceful. So cute.

I came closer to his ear and whispered “Sweet dreams prince”. I couldn’t hide my wide smile anymore but then…..

 

 

“Thank you Princess”