Homework

Call me B.I

I was a very good student, never late to school, never forgot homework, rarely absent. I didnt have friends who would distract me from school. My only friends were the siblings Soohyun and Chanhyuk. They are composing songs and their voices "OMG" you will love it. Soohyun also made a youtube account and named it "Akdong Musician" short Akmu. When you look at the rating, they are really well-known. And about me, I am very short, light brown and wavy hair, always made in a messy bun. And our school uniform.. its really cute I think. (like in the mv "I'm different" from Hi Suhyun)

"Haaayi!" I turned around and saw Soohyun. Smiling like always. "Why are you looking like that?" She asked me.

"Why? I am looking like always"

"Ani, you look very tired"

"Oh that. I watched Kdramas till the morning"

"Dont do that again. You are looking scarier than before with that heavy eye bags"

I smiled at her. She always teases me because of my cold gaze. I would be creepy when I am not laughing or smiling. But she is not the only one who says that. Even Chanhyuk and some of my old friends did say it. Well, you couldnt say friends, but this is an another story. At the school gates you could hear screams from girls. 

"This again" Soohyun just looked annoyed.

"OMG B.I, YOUR LAST SONG IS VERY WELL DONE!"

"B.I SARANGHAE!!"

"IT WAS A VERY GOOD IDEA FEATURING BOBBY!"

"BOBBY YOUR VOICE IS SO Y. YOU ARE Y!!!! MARRY ME!!

B.I just ignored the girls and Bobby thanked them, smiled at them and enjoyed the fangirling. They are best friends and everyone named them Double B. B.I and Bobby are both rappers and sometimes they are featuring each other. They weren't that famous but i think someday some famous agency will discover them when they keep doing it.

In the class Soohyun sat on my table.

"Unnie you won't believe me"

"What is it?"

"Jinhwan oppa was at my house!!!"

"Jinjja? Why?"

"You know, the accident where my brother helped him? Since then the they are texting each other and hang out in the school, yesterday he came and they did a project for school together with two another boys. I even helped them and so we got to talk"

"Woah Soohyun! You really are a lucky girl"

"What are you talking about. He didn't even know that Chanhyuk and I were siblings"

"You've got to be kidding me. You two are well known for your sibling-music. Didn't he even go to your YouTube account" I burst into a laughter.

She looked at me with an annoyed face.

"Not just Youtube. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and some other networks too."

"Hahah Soohyun you really are a loser. Did he even know about your existence?" I laughed so hard that some tears came out.

"Yah!! You sneaky little..."  She hit me very hard.

"No violent here! Everyone on their seats" Mrs Park, our homeroom teacher clapped her hands as she came to the class. She is young compared to the other teacher. Also very sensitive and crys easily. I don't like her at all but what should i do. She is our teacher. She handed out some paper about our next class trip in three month.

"So everyone. You see the text has all the information you need for the class trip. In the left side at the end you should let sign your parents and give it back to me. Arasso? "

"Woah i'm so excited right now" Soohyun whisperd at me. I nicked at her. But until then there are more important things to do like studying for the final exam. Just the thought about exams made my stomach hurt. To be a good student doesn't mean i like to study. Many people can't distinguish this.

"Hanbinsshi, Bobbysshi. We are in the middle of the class. Dont distract the other students."

"Yah! Not Hanbin. B.I! How much should i tell you? Call me B.I"

This again. Everytime someone is calling him by his real name he quickly gets mad. Stupid boy.

"Mian mian. So do you know the answer?"

Hanbin quickly answered the right question. Even if he is always talking in class he is a very good student. The one who is always wrong and doesnt listen to the teacher is Bobby.

"B.I you are so smart. Could you give us private tutoring" the girls giggled but Hanbin just ignored them. I could see Soohyun rolling her eyes.

At the end of the class Mrs. Park handed some paperwork. "Everyone, you have time until next week. You can do it with maximum 4 people to answer all the question."

"Mrs. Park. It's so unfair. This is too much."

"Yes and because of that you can do it with 4 people until Monday."

Me and Soohyun decided to do it together. After school we went to the school library.

"Hayi-ya, why so soon. We have time until monday" she breathed heavily and her upper body lazily lied on the table.

I grabbed some books and ignored her.

"Unnie~ you are so unfair. Why wont you answer me? And why dont use the internet?"

"Stop whining. Didnt you read the task? We should use bibliography, pabo"

As i hold a stack of books i shouted at Soohyun to help me. Someone took the half of the books and lied them on our table. It was Bobby.

"Gamsahabnida" I bowed at him. I saw him reading some of the title of the books.

"Do you came also because of Mrs. Parks paperwork?" I nicked at him.

"Great, lets be in a group together"

"Wow with the douchebag Bobby" Soohyun grinsed at Bobby. Those two known each other since their childhood.

"Maybe i wont be a good help but B.I" he looked at his smart phone. "But i dont know where he is right now. It was his idea to come here"

"Well i didnt expect you here in the library voluntarily" Soohyun loved it to . She was always the superior. I just laughed at them getting along so well.

We started with the task and after 25 Minutes Hanbin came. He looked surprised.

"What are you doing here together?"

"I asked them to be in one group. It will be easier and we also will have much more fun" Bobby looked at us while smiling. His rabbit teeth looked so cute right know and his eyes are completely gone.

As Hanbin past by to sit in front of me i could smell his parfume. Boys who are wearing parfume are looking automatically more attractive. Not that he isn't attractive without parfume.

As we all writing he took my paper away from me.

"What do you have in task 3a)?" I didnt answer because he could look by himself. "It's wrong"

I looked irritated. "Why?"

"Cant you read? The task says that you should write down the abiotic factors. Not the biotic."

"Well i think you cant read because the task says that you should write also other factors down. And biotic factors are also an another option." I looked at him with a serious face and he looked at me. Bobby and Soohyun could feel the tension between us. After another disagreements and discussions between me and Hanbin, Bobby interfered us.

"Wow wow wow could you both quit to be so stubborn? We are working together, not against each other"

"Well i think its time for a break" Soohyun took some lunchboxes out of her bag.

"Wow daebak. It looks yummy. You really are a lady Soohyunni" Bobbys eyes widened as he looked at the food. "Did you prepared this all by yourself?" Soohyun nicked proudly.

Hanbin finally talked. "Well i think not everybody is like Hayi"

I looked at him furiously. "What do you mean?!"

He just smirked and shrugged his shoulders. Whats with that smirk? It really looked hot.

"Does someone has the information paper about our next class trip?" I gave Bobby the paper.

"Woah i didn't know that we would go to Kyoto. And this for 10 days. Daebak!"

"Well its a really traditional and cultural city so i think most of the time we will talk about its history"

"This will be boring" Hanbin was the only one who didnt looked forward to it.

"Yah! You are so unmotivated like always. Dont bring the dark cloud to the room, you gloomy person" Bobby was so right at this point.

"Sorry bro but i dont like these places" Hanbin leaned back and suddenly looked at me. "And you, you smart . Cant you just agree with me once?"

I smirked at him. "Ani! But.. why wont you like those places?" I asked him curiously. He suddenly leaned forward and we were just some inches apart.

"It's  none  of  your  business."

I rolled my eyes and looked away. So rude. Why does he even have so many fangirls? Everyone know his behaviour. Maybe it's because of his behaviour.

After some hours we finished all the tasks. Soohyun streched as we went outside. "It feels wonderful. I'm free!"

Yes i think everyone knows this feeling after finishing some hard homework. It was very dark outside so the boys brought us home. At first Soohyun than me.

"Do you live here? Its really big." Bobby asked me.

Before my door i bowed at the boys and they thanked me. Well just Bobby. In my bed i thought about the day and about Hanbins attitude. He's really bold. And annoying. I never talked with him that much. Stuuupid B.I! I smiled, shut my eyes and fell asleep.