Surprise

Call me B.I

“Are you ready yet?” Soohyun asked me.

“Just 5 minutes”

As I came out of the bathroom Soohyun’s little eyes went bigger. “Woah”

“How do I look?” I’ve turned around like 3 times. I was so confident about myself.

“B-beautiful” Soohyun still looked at me hypnotized. I wore a simple thing, just a short tight dress in black and a bold golden necklace. My hair was curly. With this look and some boys around me… I’m sure Hanbin will get angry. So angry that he will talk to me. *Evil smile appears*

Soohyun was also pretty. She wore a pink skirt and white blouse plugged in her skirt.

Someone knocked in the door.

“Girls are you ready?” Bobby asked.

“Yeah we are coming out now”

As we opened the door Bobby’s mouth and eyes widened. He was staring both of us like 10 seconds without a pause.

“I can’t let you both out. What if some guys follows you???” Suddenly he closed the door in front of us. “Stay in! Both of you”

“Yaa Bobby-ah!” Soohyun opened the door and hit his head. “Where is Jinny?”

“She left with her friends already” Surprisingly Hanbin talked with us. Well not us, just with Soohyun.

-------------

On the way to the club Hanbin looked at me the whole time. But not surprised. Or amazed. It was an annoyed gaze. He tried to look away but his eyes would follow me everywhere I went.

Let the game begin!

“Bobby-jjang!” I took Bobby’s arm “You will be my guard today, am I right?” I made some aegyo stuff even knowing that I at it.

“Of course what do you think?” He suddenly made his position manlier. I could see Hanbin rolling his eyes. Even Soohyun looked at us surprised but after winking to her she understood the situation and stopped looking irritated.

As we arrived Jinny ran towards B.I. She led us to her friends.

“Annyeong Jimin, annyeong Choa, annyeong Mina” Bobby’s eye smile is no joke.

“Annyeong Bobby Oppa” All three of them sang in a chor.

“Ahh stop it. My heart melts because of your angelic voices” He touched his chest. The three giggled.

“That’s why I hate them” I whispered to Soohyun.

“The one who I hate right now is Bobby” Soohyun looked at Bobby “What a flirt he is”

If looks could kill Bobby would be dead right now.

“B.I-jjang annyeong” They made some aegyo stuff to Hanbin too but he just winked to them. Why is he winking to other girls?!

Mina, Choa and Jimin all giggled as it was no tomorrow. Urgh they are so fake.

All the time the four girls didn’t left Hanbin’s side. And it looked like he was enjoying it. This guy is killing me!!

“Unnie let’s go dancing” Soohyun took my hand.

“Arasso~”

While we danced we talked about some stuff even if it was so hard to understand.

“Unnie you are too obvious”

“What?”

“Always looking at BI… Do you think he didn't notice it?”

“Since we are here he didn’t even look at me once”

“You think that”

“It's the truth Soohyun”

“You are to focused on the girls that’s why you don’t see it”

“Soohyunnie we are here to dance not to talk about wanna – be – Flowerboy”

Suddenly a boy came to me while dancing. He looked like a pro. His moves were so smooth and he was so tall that I had to look up. I couldn’t see his face because of the surgical mask he was wearing. His hair was grey but it looked good.

“Do you want to drink something?” He suddenly asked me. His voice was cuter than I thought. He didn’t have a deep voice.

“Sure” I smiled.

He took my hand and we got out of the crowd.

“Do you want to drink this?”

“I drink everything so it’s alright” I took my tongue out as a joke.

In the dancefloor I saw Hanbin dancing with Jimin. Urgh Jimin’s moves were so ,no, too y. She always shook her towards Hanbin.

“I can’t look at it. I’m too pure”

“What are you talking about?” The boy laughed.

“Do you think she dances good” I show him Jimin.

While smirking he said “Yea she has good moves”.

I rolled my eyes and took a sip on my drink “Why do I even ask a boy”.

“Your dance moves were cuter” He suddenly pinched my cheek.

Somehow his reaction made me blush. I was used to these pinching because of Hanbin. And I didn’t even know this guy, why would he look so familiar. His eyes… His behavior… It was like I knew him somewhere else.

“Hey… girl!” He suddenly came closer to me.

“I-I have a name!”

“Why don’t you even ask if I could take my mask off?”

“What?”

“I mean you are talking with me the whole time, we danced together, I buyed you something to drink and you didn’t even ask for my name”

“Same goes for you”

“What would you do if I would be ugly?”

“Why are you asking me so weird questions?”

He leaned back “Ahh sorry… But it is interesting. The first thing other girls would ask is to take my mask off. After seeing me dancing they would take it themself off.”

I laughed but still looked confused.

"Well, you really dance good"

"Good? Girl, I'm a pro!"

"And I still have a n-"

Suddenly he took his mask off and touched his hair to straighten it up.

When I saw his face I couldn’t trust my eyes.

 

“ZELO?!”

 

 

Author’s note: It is 23:50 o’clock and tomorrow is school. But I wanted to finish it as early as I could. AHHH things gets so interesting. AND TENSE!!