Changes

Call me B.I

17: 32 This must be fate ^^

I rubbed my eyes as I saw the text message.

                  17:35 Sorry but who are you?

-----------------------

“Kim Hanbin?” I ran as I saw my boyfriend in front of my house. It was really unexpected that he would pick me up to go to the school with his expensive car. He never would drive to school with it.

The sun shined on the black car, the windows where open and I saw my prince with his sunglasses on his phone, waiting for me. He looked like an idol, so mysterious, so cool.

“Hey”

As I sat on the car he turned to me and didn’t move his eyes, well even if I couldn’t see his eyes, I knew he looked at me. The corner of his mouth raised “Beautiful as always”.

Today must be a special day, I thought. He wouldn’t give me a compliment that easily.

“Don’t be so cheesy” I smiled shyly.

He rubbed my hair while smiling widely and started the car.

The road was quiet empty, in front of us, we saw the sun rising. All the windows were open and the weather was comfortable warm. As we stopped in a red traffic light, students in every age crossed the street. Every one of them has a little story to tell about. They are living their life’s, I am living my life. And the boy next to me is also living his own life. Even if we are sharing so many moments together, he still has his own story. His own happiness, his own problems…

My attention got on the road again as I saw that Hanbin took the false direction.

“Where are we driving?” I asked him calmly.

“Your mother said that you didn’t have breakfast today”

I nodded, trusting him that he would drive me somewhere nice.

As we arrived I knew I could trust my boyfriend. We went to a lovely restaurant. The atmosphere was really homely and it felt comfortable. The color of the wallpaper was chocolate brown with vintage pattern. There was this kind of aroma of black coffee wafting heavily through the room.

“You found a good place” I said ironically to the boy sitting in front of me. I didn’t even notice that he didn’t wear his school uniform. But instead he wore some ripped jeans and a white shirt. Usual but still looking fresh.

“I have a lot of good places. What kind of a restaurant do you want the next time? Romantic, cheap, stylish, extravagant, foreign, luxurious? Chose one” He counted with his fingers.

While furrowing my brows, I pushed his hand lightly “So embarrassing, just stop it!”

I ordered black bean sauce noodles. As it arrived Hanbin made a disgusted face.

“The first time I ate it was in China. It was the first and the last time” He shivered as he looked at me eating it.

“You were in China?” I widened my eyes “When?”

“With Bobby last year” He answered in short sentences.

As Hanbin’s curry fried rice arrived he rubbed his hand while his lips.

I rolled my eyes over his stupid behaviour.

“So what did you do there?”

“Just enjoyed our school holidays” He took a sip of his drink

“I have a question” I put my chopsticks on the side of my table “How many girlfriends did you have”

Suddenly he started to cough while drinking. But I didn’t react, just watched him intensely. This was a question I always had in my mind. I also had it before we got together. He is a good-looking guy, goes to school, raps and getting money for it, even if it’s less, he is well-mannered when you know him better. He knows how to behave towards girls. He experienced many things in life; he is hard-working, big tempered, clever. He is a perfect boyfriend material!

“I had none”

He looked away and went with his hand through his hair. He wanted to hide his face, hide his expressions but I saw everything.  I saw it clearly. He wasn’t lying. He was too embarrassed. But again I also was quiet, speechless. The awkward silence broke out.

As time passed by I started to speak, more likely stutter.

“I didn’t – It was really – Really unexpected – Y-you know – I think- Do you underst-”

“I understood you” He nodded while smiling awkwardly “I understood really well”

I looked around my surroundings; families, couples, friends… Everyone was laughing. But our table was the exact opposite. Silent, awkward.

“So Hayi… Do you had a boyfriend?”

I bit my bottom lip and tried to think about it “If kindergarten plays a role too I think I had two at the same time”

He raised his eyebrows and threw his head towards me “Two?! At the same time?!”

His reaction made me laugh; now I was happy that we could endure the silence and made a funny atmosphere around our table.

He started to mumble “Two ing boyfriends in kindergarten… “

While laughing I nodded “Yes two”

“What’s their name” He asked me aggressively.

“What do you want? Find them? Beat them?” I took it lightly.

He rolled his eyes “What did you even do to get two boyfriends at once? ?”

I punched him after looking that no one paid attention to us “What do you think of me? I was five years old! I barely know what it was to be in a relationship”

He leaned at his back seat “Even you had a relationship. I think I am the only single man since 19 years”

I giggled looking at his facial expressions. One brow was raised and while talking he looked around the restaurant, probably too shy to look at me straight in the face.

“You know that we are skipping school” I chanced the topic.

“Just the first two hours”

I took a deep breath out of disappointment.

---------------

“You surely are busy these days” Soohyun winked at me.

I watched my friend writing the things from the board. Her long hairs slid on her shoulders. She grow up into a beautiful woman. Before she was cute, chubby, happy. These days she still is a cutie, she still has chubby cheeks and she still is a happy person. But it is different now, we are different. We have changed. We widened the gap of our circle of friends. We have a boyfriend. We experienced love, hate, hardship, family problems, problems with ourselves and we still are staying straight. We still have many years to go and this is just the beginning of our lives.

 

I agreed with her. She was right; lately we didn’t spend time often. If I had free time she was with Jinhwan and if she had free time I was with Hanbin.

“Thank you Soohyun”

She turned at me in surprise “Why?”

I shook my head, I couldn’t explain it. But I had to thank her. She was by my side since the first day I met her. I needed it.

 

After the class we didn’t went to the cafeteria. We just sat on our seats.

Soohyun looked through our classroom. Our classroom was old, plain, monotone. We didn’t have good memories in it, but we made the best of it.

“I’ll miss it here” She suddenly said in a soft tone.

“What’s with you?” I asked her, knowing that she surely had to tell something.

“I mean we are here since two years. Summer breaks are in two week. But it felt like yesterday. I still know how we got here. We got lost and after finding the right classroom we were so happy that we even cried”

I looked at the green board, the windows, the teacher’s desk “In some weeks we are third grader right?”

 

“No! This way!” My best friend shouted at me. I rolled my eyes. We were lost in an unknown big school.

“No Soohyun. I really think it’s this way”

We rested in the middle of the hallway. No one was here; everyone was in their classes. Everyone except the two of us.

“Are we really the only ones who are lost?!” Soohyun yelled.

“I think you are not the only ones”

 

As we turned around we saw two weird boys. One of them looked like a rabbit. His teeth shined right in our eyes and we couldn’t see anything. But we were not the only ones who couldn’t see, I think he also couldn’t see. His eyes looked like brock’s eyes in Pokemon. The one with just a straight line. But his eyes weren’t straight. It was shaped more like a half moon when he smiled.

But the other one got my interest. His nose was so big, isn’t he smelling everything like a dog? I really mean ‘everything’? He must have a hard time… He must also have so many boogers in it. Poor guy…

 

The four of us searched for the classroom and it felt like an adventure. It was so funny and they weren’t exactly like the way they looked. They were so easy-going. I think the one looking like an animal was Bobby and the other one with the hindrance on his face was B.I. What a weird name… Maybe it’s his nickname and he doesn’t want to tell his real name out of personal information. It’s not like I’m a criminal. What should I do with his real name?

 

“This is the right room!”

“Omg! Finally!”

“We found it!!”

“But just because we helped you. If we weren’t here you two would rot here”

“Shut up rabbit- face!”

 

After school I saw a message on my phone.

17: 32 This must be fate ^^

I rubbed my eyes as I saw the text message.

                  17:35 Sorry but who are you?

17:35 Zelo