Alone

Call me B.I

This time I went to school alone. Usually I would walk with Soohyun but since yesterday we didn't talk one word. Chanhyuk who saw me alone asked where she is but I just said that it doesn't bother me. He got that I had a dispute with her but didn't asked the details. He is a type of a boy who doesn't want to get between girls fight.

As I walked to my class I saw Soohyun with Jinhwan oppa being all lovey dovey. She recognized me and suddenly stopped doing her aegyo. I rolled my eyes and went to my seat. As I waited for the teacher I looked around. Everyone had someone to talk. I was alone but had an awkward feeling. Was it always so lonely before I met Soohyun? Before I even knew her I never had friends. But being alone didn't bother me. Could it be that I got used to it? To have always friends around?

In the lesson we talked such useless things. Why don't we ever learn about important things? For example how we buy a house. Or about finances. Well school is school. Who I am to be an influence about the subject matter.

"Before I forget to remind you. Please make sure that you begin to prepare everything for the school trip"

After hearing this everyone got excited. Next week is the school trip to Japan and I had a fight with my best friend. With whom should I hang out? I mean should I go alone or what?

------------

In the school break I sat on a bench. I looked at my phone to ease the awkwardness. I really had forgotten how it was to be alone. I saw Bobby along with other boys. Bobby saw me but ignored me afterwards. Why is he ignoring me? I mean he is such a carefree person, talking with everyone about everything. Well I never had a strong relationship to him so why would he even bother to come and talk to me. Come to think about it the first time where we had a real monologue was in the school library. If Soohyun would be here he surely would come. Everyone get along with Soohyun so well. She had the power where she could get everyone. Look at Jinhwan. In their first date they started a relationship. Look at me. The girl who never could make a friend. I was so attracted to her. I wanted to be her friend. She was always smiling and looking so carefree without any problems. The exact opposite of me. As I thought about this and that I fell asleep.

-----------------

Before I opened my eyes I moaned and heard a familiar voice.

"Good morning"

Hearing this voice my eyes suddenly went wide.

"You.. what...Is the break over?!"

"Calm down" Hanbin right beside me laid back.

I quickly looked at the clock in my phone. Since the break it passed 34 minutes.

"Omg I must go to the class"

"Okey"

"A-and you? What are you doing here"

"I made sure that no one disturbs you"

"What? A-are you crazy Hanbin-ah!!"

"Yea yea. Gaja"

"I can't believe you. Do you really sat the whole time right beside me. You could wake me up"

"Ani, I had fun watching you"

"W-wae?"

He then suddenly pinched my nose and smirked "Your ugly, drooling face was too funny". As he let go I hold my nose. I felt my cheeks getting red. "Yaa Kim Hanbin!"

-------------

"I am awfully sorry Mrs. Park. This won't happen again" After the lesson I bowed her like 100 times. Hanbin stood next to me but of course not apologizing.

"You two. It isn't the first time"

"I am really sorry" As I bowed her one more time I heard Hanbin.

"It's enough already" As I turned around to see him making sure Mrs. Park doesn't see my face I pinched my eyebrows.

"Well I'm going" As he wanted to go Mrs.Park began to speak. "Both of you. Either you two aren't allowed to go to the class trip or you get a detention the whole week" She had a sneaky smile on her face.

"I wasn't interested in the school trip anyway"

"Hanbin-ah stop it please"

"Okey it is settled then. I write it down that you are apologized from the trip. Have a nice day"

Hanbin wanted to walk away but I tried to pull his arm. "You won't go anywhere! And Mrs. Park we want a detention! After the class we will be here on time"

"Ani I think B.Is choice is better"

I hold Hanbins arm tigher. "Please B.I-jjang. You also want to go right?" Wow it must looked really awkward. Doing aegyo. But I had no other option. Doing aegyo to Hanbin and detention after school for one week or not going to the trip. I will go to Japan no matter what.

------------------

"You are so annoying"

"Thank you~"

I hold his arm with both of my hands. Like a little happy kid who was pleased with presents.

"Really really really thank youu!!" I was so happy. "Yeyy Japan~ Get ready for me!"

I heard Hanbin laughing at me. But it didn't bother me. I can go to the school trip. This is all what matters.

------
As we were about to parting us Hanbin asked "Did you buy anything for the trip"

"Ani. Nothing. I think I will buy it on Friday or Saturday"

"Saturday. I wil pick you up at 5 pm" He then winked at me and left.

After he was gone I thought " I should do aegyo often". I jumped like a little kid. Kim Hanbin asked me aka Lee Hayi out. Omg!!!

------------

Next day after school everyone went away except me and Hanbin. We waited for the teacher.

"It's all your fault"

"Wae?" He crossed his arms and laid on the table right in front of me. Like always he looked serious. But his serious face is so damn hot. My cheeks got so hot. I can't take it.

"W-why? You could wake me up"

But he didn't say anything. Just stared at me the whole time. Stop it!!!

As Mrs. Park came she said "Do the assignments and after finishing bring it to the staff room". She then handed it out and walked out of the class room. Now we were alone. Just the two of us.

"Let's just write something quickly" He said as he read the assignments. "I will do this part and you this, arasso?"

"Okay.."

As the time passed for some reason I felt nervous. His neat handwriting...his angular hand...his shoulders. As I looked at him he cached me. Thump

"Write!"

He took my paper away. "You haven't written a single letter!!?"

"S-sorry"

"It will be faster if I do it" Before he began to write he then looked at me with a smirk. "If I hadn't been here you wouldn't have gotten this done even if you spend all night"

"Yeah probably.."

As he wrote I just looked at him. If it would be the opposite I would get really uncomfortable. How comes that he is so relaxed. I envy him.

--------

After we gave the assignments to the teacher Hanbin said "In the end you really didn't do anything"

"It's your fault. You wanted to end it quickly"

"If you are so stupid to answer these kind of questions"

"Fine you can go tomorrow. I will do it by myself"

"Are you angry?"

"No"

"Hayi-ya!"

"I'm sorry that I'm so stupid for you but it's not my fault that we got arrested!"

"Are you sick?"

"What are you talking abo-" He suddenly touched my cheeks.

"Do you have a fever?" He stopped in the hallway and began to touch my forehead.

"A-ani.." He misunderstood the situation. I was all red and hot because I was nervous!

"I will bring you home"

Author's note: Kyaaa imagine Hanbin looking at Hayi like in the picture. Omo I would dieee!!!

And thank your for all of your feedback and support. Love all of you~ ♡