Late At Night

Call me B.I

"I don't get it"

I hit my head on the table. On the next day we have our final exams and i had a blackout. I forgot everything which i knew before. 
Rrrring Rrrrinnng

Soohyun called me.

"What is it Soohyun?"

"Haaayi-yaaa nothing will get in my head. I don't understand even one thing!!"

I heard her whining. Seriously i was on the point where i could also cry.

"Hey, don't cry. Let's meet up so we could learn together"

I know this wasn't a good idea because i can't learn when i am with someone but she is my friend. She had less knowledge than me.

"Hayi you are my hero, my prince, the one who helps me in the black days, in the days where my hopes are gone, you are -"

"I get it, i get it. Should we learn at my place or yours?"

"Come to me"

On the way to Soohyuns house i saw Hanbin. Wait, beside him is Jinhwan? I didnt even know that they knew each other.

"Ooh what is Hayi doing outside when the final exams are tomorrow"

"None of your business"

I ignored him and went past the two. Now i was in front of them so that he could tease me more. Very good idea, Hayi.

"Hayi, hayi the smart

Doesn't learn, it's very sass.

She doesn't do anything for the exam

DAMN

She is too good for us

She doesnt make a big fuss-"

What is this ty rap? I turned around.

"Could you please shut up. And why are you two following me?"

Hanbin glared at me. Well it was a very scary glare.

"As if we have nothing better to do than following you around"

"Ani, i think you are going to Soohyun. We too are going to their house but because of Chanhyuk." Finally Jinhwan spoke so the situation wasn't that tense anymore

"Oh right Soohyun said that you and Chanhyuk are in good terms these days."

The three of us went to Soohyuns house together, not seperated anymore.

Me and Soohyun sat in the kitchen and the boys where in the livingroom. The uncomfortable thing about that was Hanbin and I could see each other if he even looked at us.

"And because of that you put x there so that you can get this-"

"Hayi i dont get it and i won't get it till tomorrow"

"Gosh Soohyun exert yourself a little bit. It isn't that complicated"

 

She whined like a little kid. As we made a little break i looked at Hanbin unconsciously and he looked back. I looked away as i felt his eyes on me. Wae wae wae wae! Why is he looking here? He didn't look away. On the perspective of my eyes i saw that he smirked. Is he teasing me? This little brat.

"Hey, do you need any help?," Hanbin asked Soohyun "I don't have the feeling that Hayi is a big help" He smirked at me again. Why? Why is his smile so y?

As Soohyun accepted his help, he took a chair and sat between me and her.

---

"Woah oppa you really are good. I understand it now!" Soohyun was so happy you could see it in her eyes.

"Jinjja? I'm glad for you" And why was Hanbin so nice to her?

"Thank youuu~"

Hanbin answered her as he looked at me with a teasing face. "Call me anytime if you need help"

I looked back at him with an ignorant face.

"Well I'm going then. See ya!" He winked at me. Or at us? But he just looked at me. Wae, waee, what are you doing with me Hanbin-aaah?

Soohyun interrupt my thoughts. "Hayi? Why didn't you ask him something? His explanations were very good. I'm sure he could help you in History."

"I didn't want to hurt my pride"

"You are such a weirdo Hayi"

She might be right. I'm a little bit weird. And because of that people from the upper classes call me alien.

---

As I walked to my home it was very dark. On the next day i had my exams but my mind were on other things like watching the next episode of my favourite Kdrama Pinocchio or reading some mangas at home or maybe just chilling at home while listening to music. But the most annoying fact was that i had Hanbin in my mind. I don't know but since we are in the same class my attention is only on him. When he get caught by the teacher I'm hoping that he won't get punished, when he publish a new song I quickly check it out and downloading it, when some fangirls are clinging to him i get angry or other things. But i know he has a very cold and bad attitude. But maybe it's just a mask like his name. Maybe he doesn't want that people has a quick access on his real life. Maybe I'm just thinking to much.

I had a weird feeling as i walked to my home. It's no wonder because we had 9:34 pm. And a girl alone in the dark is not a very good idea. I put my earphones away  so that i could hear what's going on outside. I felt so unsecure. Chanhyuk asked me to walk me home but i rejected it. Why am i so stupid.

Tap tap tap

I turned around to look who was there. Behind me there was a tall man. I couldn't see his face because he had a cap and he looked to the ground. He was all black.I walked a little bit faster so that i could get home quickly. But i heard that he also began to walk fast. Please someone help me!!

Suddenly someone took my wrist and tug me to a narrow alley.

"Ahhhh!!" This is it. Sorry mum, sorry dad, sorry unnie, sorry Soohyun and sorry Chanhyuk. Sorry that i wasn't good enaugh and that i was just a barrier to you.

He shut my mouth with his hands so that i couldn't scream anymore. Still holding my wrist. My eyes were shut so i couldn't see who it was. But i felt his hot breath against me. And he smelt so good. Omg Hayi what are you thinking in that kind of situation. Wait, i know this smell from somewhere. As i opened my eyes i was right. HANBIN RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

"What are you think you are doing?! In the middle of the night!!" He screamed at me and i could see his anger in his eyes.

"I-i walked to my home. W-what are you doing here?" I couldn't take that he was angry at me so i wanted to twist it. I wanted to be angry at him.

"None of your business"

We waited together in the same position till the man from before was gone.

"H-hanbin-ah I was so scared. My heart was beating like crazy"

"And i thought its because of me" he smirked. Gosh I loved his smirk.

"Ani why should my heart jump because of you"  I looked away so that he couldnt see my hot red cheeks.

I still felt his breath against me and he still hold my wrist.

"Ah my name is BI. How many times should i tell you guys"

"Wae? Why don't you like your name? I think it's beautiful. H A N B I N" I had emphasized his name extra clear to ease the situation.

"Shut up"

He walked away and i followed him.

"What are you doing now?" I wanted to know what he is doing this late

"Bring you home"

"Ani, what are you doing after that?"

"None of your business"

"And what did you before?"

As he suddenly stopped i accidently bumped at him.

He leaned over me and because of our heights it was the perfect situation to kiss. What are you thinking, stupid!

"How much should i tell you. It's-none-of-your-business-what-I-do!"

"Tss"

Now i bumped at him on purpose to walk away and now he was the one who was following me.

On the gates i thought he would just turn around and walk away.

"So Hayi. Don't go outside this late anymore, arasso?"

I just wanted to go without answering him but he dragged my backpack so i couldn't walk away.

"Understand?"

"Yea yea, bye"

As i thought he went without saying goodbye. And now I'm standing here like a fool. Like someone who was rejected. Still thinking about him. What a weirdo he is.