Boy's room

Call me B.I

The metallic head that hang loosely above me spread water into my body, the sudden shock made my muscles tense. The water slowly warmed me, soothing the ache that clawed at my limbs. Oh, how I wished the day would have been much better. My foot still hurt and I forgot to bandage it. We didn’t have something like that so I wanted to ask the other girls. As I got off from the shower I wore my pyjamas. It was late and we all were tired.

“Unnie.. Does it hurt that much?” Soohyun took my arm and helped me to walk.

“It’s still possible to walk so I think it’s not that bad” I forced a smile to reassure her.

Jidam were already sleeping since she was the heavy sleeper in the room. We tried not to talk too much.

“Soohyun could you ask the others if they have bandages?”

“Sure, wait here!”

After she went off from the room I looked at my lockscreen and saw a message. My stomach ached as I saw it.

Prince: Are you sleeping?

My mouth formed a smile. Is he stupid? How could I answer him if I would be asleep? But it’s not bad at all if he continues texting me like this. Before I had his number I never even got a message besides Soohyun’s. It was boring as hell. But seeing his short but cute messages makes me happy. Happy and red cheeks. In particular when I saw the word Prince. Yes, he is definitely a prince. A prince for everyone. But the best of all was that it was his choice. His choice to be a prince just for me. He likes to call me princess so I assume that I’m saved as Princess in his phone? I hope so because if not I will kill him. Kill him after saving me as Princess.

After some minutes have passed Soohyun came and distracted me from my thoughts.

“Unnie! No one opens the door. I think they all are asleep” Her little face slackened, her brows furrowed.

“I think Hanbin is awake”

“NO NO NO! I won’t go to his room. Especially at this hour!” I admit that she was right at some rate. She then showed her cheesy grin.

“Ani! I also won’t go to his room!”

 

------------------------

I gasped for breath as I stand in front of B.Is room. Should I knock? Ahh Hayi-ya it’s not like you will go in. I will stay on this line. Not going back or forth.

As I widened my arm to knock at the door suddenly it opened.

“Hayi? What are you doing here?” Bobby’s small eyes widened as he saw me standing in front of a boy’s room.

“I-I need something”

“I am in a hurry so go in and ask BI” He ruffled my hair and ran downstairs.

Great!

I went in by murmuring “Sorry for the disruption”.

No one was to be seen. Their room was clean and simple even if it was a boy’s room. I heard someone was showering. “Should I knock? Should I wait?”

I decided for waiting and sat on the bed. After realizing again that it was on the middle of the night I abruptly stood up. I had the craziest thoughts in my mind. I was alone with Hanbin in one room. So it’s normal right? Ah jinjja pull yourself together Hayi-ya!

Suddenly the bathroom door opened without realizing that he closed the shower faucet long time ago. How could I not hear it?

“What the ? What are you doing here?” Hanbin had no clothes on just his towel around.

“Yaa at least put your clothes on!” I crossed my arms while turning around.

“How... how should I know that you are here?!”

“Stop with your excuses and wear something already”

“What’s with you?” He laughed sarcastically. “I can’t believe you”

Suddenly he came closer to me. “Do you do it often?”

“Wh-what?” I step back

But he still came closer “Coming late at the night to a boy’s room?”

“Yaa! What are you thinking of me? ”

I continued stepping back but suddenly stumble so I had to sit on the bed. As I wanted to stand up he leaned over to me while holding the edge of the bed.

“Is it your job seducing men while you get an opportunity?”

He was so close that I could feel his hot breath against me. Water droplets fell from his wet hair on my lab. His serious dark eyes focusing on mine looked threatening. His straight nose and full red lips, his sharp jaw, chin and cheekbones. He was perfect. He had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. I guess he must get used to that, the sudden pause in a person’s natural expression when they looked at his way followed by a weak smile and of course a blush on the face.

“Y-you… Right now you are the seductive one!” I tried to push him away as I realized that I touched his abs. He gave me an evil smirk. My cheeks which were already hot as hell got hotter.

“So tell me… What do you want from me?” Still staring at me with his intense look he raised an eyebrow. To this reaction I bit the bottom of my lips and tried not to look in his eyes. But how could someone resist not looking into his eyes. His pupils then followed my lips.

“Do… do you have bandages?”

B.I suddenly started to chuckle.

“What? What’s so funny?” I pushed him and immediately stood up.

“How could Hayi come to me without needing something” He still laughed while searching for bandages.

“Did you thing I would come to you in the middle of the night just because I was bored?”

“I hoped so”

“Yaa you ert wh-“ Hanbin suddenly pushed me to the bad and lifted my foot.

“Eh.. I can do it alone” I hestitated.

“Just shut up for a minute and let me do it” He was focused on my injured foot. His touches were so gentle that I forgot I was doctored by Kim Hanbin. He sometimes is so rough and rude but sometimes so gentle and kind. My mouth formed a smile while I was nibbling my lips. As Hanbin raised his head to look if I was okay his eyes again went to my lips. To his reaction I abruptly stopped biting it. He was so confused that he blinked with his eyes clearing his throat.

“Finished”

I raised my foot to look at it. It was so well done boned. “Thank you” I smiled at him.

“Now get out before the teacher sees you here” He touched my shoulders from behind and pushed me to the door. Suddenly from the other side of the door we heard some people talking.

“Hide yourself!” Hanbin now pushed me to the other way. As the door went open he pressed himself against it so they couldn’t open it. “Yaa I’m !” Well even if he lied he literally was ; he just had his towel on.

I ran to the wardrobe but it was so full that I had to hide myself somewhere else.

“Ppalli Ppalli!”

I then hide myself under the blanket. Hanbin took his chance to wear a T-shirt and sweatpants and jumped on the bed where I was hiding myself. “Come in!”

“B.I Hyung! You wanted to borrow us the magazines” Two boys came to the room.

Magazines?

“Ahh it’s over there”

I couldn’t see anything but the worst thing was that I couldn’t breathe properly. Hanbin lied on me. The only thing which separated us was the blanket. He even tried to squeeze me on purpose.

“Thanks Hyung!” I heard the boys walking out of the room.

I whispered “Hanbin-ah? Are they gone?”

“Aniyo” I heard the irony in his voice.

“Ya go away I can’t breathe”

“I won’t let you” He started to laugh and climbed on me more.

“Stop it!!” From the bottom I tried to push him away until he finally stood up. I gasped as I was finally outside. “You… Are you stupid?”

We both still were on the bed.

“What kind of magazine was it?”

“Some car magazine”

“Oh you mean that they wanted to look at some cars in the middle of the night?”

“It doesn’t bother you what kind of magazine it was! Arasso?!”

“erted punk” I rolled my eyes as I stood up from the bed but he suddenly held my arm and looked into my eyes with such a sincere look. “They don’t belong to me. They are Bobby’s”

“So what?”

“I don’t look at something like that”

I didn’t know what to answer so I just stared at him.

“I don’t read those magazines because I can have it in real” He then smirked and let my arm go. “Now go to sleep it’s late”

“Ah jinjja you….. you disgusting ert! You I… I really can’t believe you… You bastard!” I made a disgusted look as I walked off of the room.

“Stop going to another boy’s room arasso~?” As I shut his door I still heard his laughter. Such a nasty boy!

 

 

 

Author's note: I'm sorry!!! Today's chapter is not that long because of my exams :( School is so nerv-wrecking right? But seriously.. If I would have a boy like Hanbin in my class, school would be my favourite place. Ah the picture is cute right? I have edited it myself. ( So proud of me :p )

Have a nice day~