Zelo

Call me B.I

„ZELO?!“

”Even you know me!“ He smirked and rubbed my hair.

“O-of course! How should I forget you”

As Zelo took a sip from his drink he looked up “Forget? Why should you forget me?”

“You know I-I never had the courage to talk to you” I touched my cheeks and it was unbelievable hot. I never NEVER would think that I would meet him in my life again. I was 14 years old and went to the 9th grade where he left the school without saying anything. I had a deep crush on him and the sudden absence was a shock. I suffered one year from that. That time I was a little chubby but I lost so many weight because of the sadness. My appetite was gone and I even was in dance class. After doing so many sports without eating anything I was hospitalized. My left ear was deaf so I thought I would never be able to hear from that ear again but thanks to god I recovered.

Zelo looked at me irritated and couldn’t say anything.

“But what are you doing here in Japan? Why would you leave the school without saying anything?”

“Don’t tell me you are one of my old school comrades” His eyes widened and he suddenly put his hands on my shoulders.

I nicked confidently but my heart started to beat faster.

“But I’m so sorry I can not remember who you are”

“W-well we rarely spoke and it is 4 years since that” I looked to the ground. Even if it was a little bit I hoped that he could remember me. The chubby girl on the back of the class. He was the opposite of me. He was loud, confident, had thousands of friends and even had a girlfriend.

All in a sudden I saw someone’s hand on Zelo’s shoulder.

“Don’t touch her”

Zelo turned around “Who are you?”

“I’m her boyfriend so back off!” Hanbin pushed him slightly and took my hand to go away but I pulled it.

I ignored Hanbin because he should learn from his own lesson and talked to Zelo. I now this was unfriendly and so not me but Zelo, my one and only children crush, was right in front of me and I wanted to know his sudden absence.

“Zelo, let’s go somewhere else”

“Arasso~” He looked back at Hanbin and pulled his tongue out to . Waaa so cute!

As we were outside Zelo suddenly jumped in front of me “So what was your name?”.

“Lee Hayi” I bowed to him formally.

“Yaa do I look like an old hag to you?”

“Ani” I laughed.

“You know as you said my name I thought you would be one of my fans”

“Fans? Are you famous?”

“No not famous but many people know me because of my dance covers” He scratched his head and you could see his shyness.

“You do dance covers?!” My eyes widened and I took my hands in front of my mouth.

“Woah right know you look really familiar with your big eyes”

I laughed “Maybe one of your beloved fans looks like me”

“Noo that’s not it!!” He also laughed. “You know in these past 4 years I changed many schools because of my parents. But now I’m free beacause I live here in Japan with my grandparents. Everything’s so easy without them”

“You talk a lot for someone who doesn’t even know” I didn’t know why I said that. Maybe because I was a little bit drunk.

“Sorry. I usually don’t talk about my private life. Ahh jinjja, why did you say that?”

“Yaa Zelo-ya, maybe because you are drunk?”

“Maybe… maybe not. Maybe because it’s you?” He winked at me and it looked so cute.

“Ahhh so cheesy!!”

After some time passed I looked to my phone and saw 7 messages and 3 calls from prince.

“Your boyfriend?”

“Ani, my prince”

7 unread messaged from prince

00:26 Where are you?

00:30 Don’t dance too much arasso?

00:43 Who is this boy next to you?!

00:43 Look at your phone!!

00:44 YA HAYI!!

00:51 When we go home you will see!

01:03 Fine fine I’ll talk to you

My lips formed a smile. Ah jinjja he makes me so mad. Why is he so cute? I’ve won though. HE WON’T IGNORE ME ANYMORE. Omg I’m so happy!!

“Your prince must be a nice guy”

“Noo, he and nice? Please that’s not even funny!” I made a disgusted face. “He is the devil himself!”

“But you look happy”

“No I’m mad. He ignored me the whole day and now he wants to talk to me? Just because he is jealous? If he would be a real man he wouldn’t do this”

“Must be nice to have someone”

“But he is not my boyfriend” I rolled my eyes “I do not own him yet”

Suddenly I closed my mouth. Stupid Hayi! Why would you say that to Zelo?!?!

I saw him just smiling but not looking at me. What would he think of me right know.

“Hayi-ya… Give me your number”

“Ah sure” As he gave me his phone so that I could safe my number I was sooo happy. I am giving my number to the boy whom I couldn’t even talk to. I must be in heaven!

Suddenly he took my hand and pulled me to the club.

“W-where are you taking me?”

“To your prince”

I couldn’t understand this. Was he angry or what happened?

As we arrived he let go.

“Here, take care of your girlfriend next time. I think she’s a little bit drunk, she won’t stop talking nonsense”

“Nonsense? Yaa these were my private information. You have no right to say my talking is nonsense aka garbage” I wanted to hit him but I nearly fell to the ground but Hanbin and Zelo hold me. “Ahh to be touched by two handsome guys…this must be my lucky day”

“See? It’s all nonsense”

“Thanks, you can go now. I’ll take care of her”

Zelo let go of my arm so that Hanbin could take it.

“Ahh Zelo don’t leave me with the devil!!”

“You will be fine Hi” After pinching my cheek he left.

As I was alone with Hanbin he started to talk to me

“Devil?”

“Ah shut up. I’m mad at you”

Hanbin raised an eyebrow “I should be the one who is mad”

“Please don’t talk to me. Take me home, it’s boring without Zelo”

“What the… Hayi-ya you’re so weird”

“Sooo boring heree~”

“You must be really drunk”

Hanbin’s pov:

Hayi and I went to our hotel. The rest still were in the club.

One of her arms was around my neck and I hold here around her waist. She didn’t have a balance anymore. I took good care so that she won’t fall.

“Evil prince”

“You mean bad prince?”

“Yes bad… prince”

I just smiled. The way she said prince. It was too cute.

“Hanbin… B.I…. Prince…Devil. Why do you have so many names?”

“I could ask you that”

“Please don’t ask me anything. My head is full right know”

“Full of what?” I panicked. I hope it is not full of this Zelo boy.

“Am I your girlfriend?”

I suddenly stopped. Why would she ask me that?

“You said you are my boyfriend right?”

“Ehh.. Yes to protect you from this guy”

“So it’s not real?”

“I think you should stop talking about that” I wanted to change the topic but she didn’t let go.

“You don’t have to protect me. If we continue like this you know that I could fell for other boys. Or that boys could fall for me”

“I make sure that it won’t happen Hayi”

“What am I to you?”

“Hayi-ya! Stop this talk”

“But I want to know!”

“Let’s talk tomorrow”

“I felt so lonely! It was one day. Just one day you ignored me. But I was so sad you know. Don’t ever do this again”

“As if… Flirting with Bobby, then going to a club, dancing with other boys, talking with other boys. You were not lonely”

“But they can’t replace you. You are different”

“I know”

 

I wanted to stop it. I was not the type who talks about serious topics like relationships. It was nice to hear those things from her. But I was not ready. I’m young. I still want to be free. Hell, I’m still a little boy who wants to focus on rap. Nothing else is more important than that. I don’t want others to interfere in my life. The ones I loved hurt me. I’m traumatized. I want to keep here where she is. Not closer… not forth. She should stand where she is standing.

That’s what B.I would think but deep in me…

I want to be her one and only, her prince, her idol, her everything. I want to hug her without feeling awkward, I want to hold her hands, hold her petite body, touch her hair, play with her hair, to smell her sweet scent, I want to kiss her. I want to be her boyfriend..