A Date?

Call me B.I

I walked to my home while listening to some music. Soohyuns mother get angry because she didn't answer her phone call so she wasn't allowed anymore to sleep over. It was dark but the city lights made the streets so bright. Everyone was outside. So lively! Seoul is beautiful. I was born in Bucheon which is also a wonderful city but Seoul is different. Every city has an another charm. People are also like this. With some people you get along so well and with another you are just awkward. And there are people you sometimes get along and sometimes not. It's like they have two personalities. Hanbin or BI? I personally think Hanbin is better. Neater. Cuter.

After I said that I would never call him B.I anymore he looked angry. Or stressed? I don't know but he wasn't pleased. Why would I say this? I mean I'm not even that close to him to call him Hanbin when he clearly doesn't want it. Maybe he has private problems. Maybe it's his past.

----

"Annyeong~!"

"Where is Soohyun?"

"Oh I'm good and you?"

My mother rolled her eyes. I slightly grinsed. "You know her mother. She is overreacting by every little thing"

"Let me guess. Soohyun didn't saw her calls" She pointed at me. I pointed at her back. "Right!"

----

Message from Soohyun: Unnie it's important. Call me if you're at home!!

At the moment I thought Soohyun is in trouble since she went home alone. I called her immadiently.

"Soohyun where are you?!"

"Unnie tomorrow Jinhwan wants to take a friend with him. You must come too!"

"What are you talking about? I don't want to come. What's his problem? Why does he want to take somebody in your first date?"

"Why are you asking me? Well, tomorrow at 14 o'clock at my home. Let's walk together to the cinema"

"Yaa! Soohyun! Hey?! I won't come"

Tuud tuud tuud

"Waee? I don't wannnaa!!" I whined so loud that my mum came to my room to asked me what happened.

----

The next morning I wear white pants and an oversized top and tucked it in my trouser. My hair were tied in a pigtail. I wear my white boots and went outside. This little .

"You y girl. It isn't your date, it's mine. Remember?"

"Shut up. I also have a date. Remember?"

"Yea yea. Let's go!"

We sat in the bus.

"Hayi.. I have to tell you something.." I smelled that something was wrong. I know Soohyun too good. "Soohyun.. What is it?" I forced a smile. I hoped that it wouldn't be that bad. As we get out Soohyun finally speak.

"Your date partner. Jinhwans friend. It is.."

I looked at her angry. Please it's not...

"Hanbin"

I just wanted to dissappear. I wanted to go home but Soohyun clinged onto me.

"Unniee! Please don't go. I need you. I really really reealllyy want to be with Jinhwan alone after the cinema. Please help me!"

"Did you forget what yesterday happend? Do you really think I could act like nothing happened? Does he even know that I'm with you?"

"I think he doesn't even know that we have a date all together.."

"What? You mean he doesn't even know that Jinhwan is meeting up with you?" She just nicked and bit her lips. I slapped my hand to my head.

"Soohyun I really like you. But this is just.. I don't know what this is. It's embrassing!"

"Yaa Unnie! That's enough. It's not my fault."

----

"Hyung what's your business with them?" Like my imagination Hanbin didn't like that we all were together. At first he looked at me than Soohyun and than again at me. I bit my lips and looked somewhere else.

"I have a date with Soohyun. I wanted to suprise you. Since you haven't a girlfriend I said to Soohyun she should take a friend with her. It's like a double date, arasso?" Jinhwan was very proud of himself. Wait he haven't a girlfriend?

"Wtf hyung?! It isn't a suprise at all. A date with them? Are you stupid?" Well this wasn't nice. It didn't bothered me since I also didn't want to hang out with him but it was embrassing to Soohyun because of Jinhwan. Her happy face faded away.

"Hanbinsshi watch your mouth, please " Jinhwan forced a smile. But his voice had a threatened tone.

"B.I-jjang let's go somewhere else~" I took Hanbins hand and pulled him out.

---

"What the.. I'm going home"

"W-wait!"

"What do you want?"

I also didn't know what I wanted. Since Jinhwan and Soohyun were alone normally we could go home.

"Yea you're right let's go home.."

Hanbin looked at me. "The way you said my name. I thought you won't do it anymore" I didn't looked at him but at his voice I heard him smiling. "Yea, my mistake.."

"Ani, it felt good. Jjang~" Now he slightly laughed.

We went side by side. Sometimes his arm touched mines. I get a weird feeling. It was quite but not awkward. It was relaxing.

"Are you hungry?"

"Umm.. maybe a little" I lied. In reality I was really hungry. But since I wasn't as thin as other korean girls I was a little bit to shy to say the truth.

"Ok let's go eat ramen"

We went to a ramen restaurant. It didn't look luxurious and wasn't big either. But it had something lively. It was very comfortable.

As we began to eat he began to speak. "This is my favourite restaurant. It has the best ramen ever"

I also began to eat and he was right. It was soo delicious!

"Hmmmm~ Yummyy!"

"See" He smiled at me while eating.

"Hanbin-ah do you think Jinhwan will bring Soohyun to her home. And he won't do anything careless am I right?"

"Don't worry. He is a nice guy. Sometimes stupid but he would never hurt someone intentionally."

"You mean the exact opposite of you" I slightly smiled while still eating and looking down at my ramen.

"I'm not that bad.."

This made me cough.

"Yaa! Eat a little bit slower. No one takes your food away"

"You're not bad. You are just careless. Still a kid who doesn't know the limit"

"A kid? Watch your mouth miss" He looked annoyed away. "In the end it's still a date"

This surprised me. Hanbin would admit something like that? Even I didn't think about it. I mean the atmosphere is just so so. It's like were just some friends at school. Well we are friends from school but the atmosphere doesn't have the "date" atmosphere.

"You think so?" I didn't know what to answer but I think this answer ruined the mood.

"You- why do you always put me in an embrassing situation?"

"What? You are the one who always made the situation so awkward."

"First in the school library than-"

Suddenly Hanbins phone rang.

"Hello? 
-Ah not yet but you can come after half an hour. 
-Take care"

I couldn't hear what the other one was talking but what I could hear was that the person was a girl.

"Who was it?

"A friend"

Wow what a good answer.

He suddenly stand up and weared his jacket. "Let's go"

After we went outside he regulary checked his phone and texted with someone. He also didn't talk anymore.

"Could you walk a little bit faster?" He looked at me with an annoyed face. It wasn't a question it was a demand.

"Why should I walk faster? If you have someone to meet than go. I can walk alone" Now I just walked away. He makes me so mad!!

But he didn't go away. He catch up to me. "Do you really think I would leave you now?"

I just rolled my eyes and didn't say anything.

----

"Well than bye"
"Yea"

Like yesterday I'm the one who is now watching at his back. Watching him slowly fading away to another girl. And the feeling that I'm not his makes me fustrated. The way he talks to me, sometimes takes care of me.. I'm not the only one. I'm just like the other girls. Or even less.

---

"Unnie I'm sorry that we seperated us. I'm really sorry~~"
"Shut up!"