Welcome Japan

Call me B.I

“Thank you Princess”

As I heard this I my eyes widened and I started to sweat. He heard me right? He wasn’t asleep at all? Stupid Hayi! I hit my head. Why would you do this?

After passing some time I got bored. Still playing games on my phone I felt getting my eyes heavier. But I made sure that I wouldn’t fall asleep. But everything got…

so slow

.

.

.

and blurry

.

.

.

And so quiet

.

.

.

until I saw only black.

 

 

 

----------------

In a quick move I lift my head and gasped. I turned around to look where I am.

“Slept well?”

I turned my head to the left side and saw Hanbin looking at me with a smirk on his face.

“You know I was so uncomfortable with your whole body on me” He said while .

I couldn’t say anything because I was still half asleep and half awake.

“Wake up!” Hanbin touched my eyes and ripped them open.

“What are you doing?” I groaned.

“Everyone is sleeping. It’s so boring~” He then faked a whine.

After I came to myself I screamed “What? I lay on you? W-With my whole body?!”

He laughed in a sudden. I covered my face with my hands.

“Ah jinjja.. Why am I so awkward in front of you?”

“I don’t know. Maybe because I’m hot?” He looked at me with such a clueless face. How can he do that? Saying such an embarrassing thing but still looking so innocent?

I couldn’t say anything back because I didn’t know what to say. He was right. He knows he is hot.

“But seriously you looked so ugly while sleeping. You even snored”

I hit him with my elbow. “You also looked ugly”

“I’m not ugly”

I shrugged my shoulders. “If you think so”

“Ya Hayi! How can you say something like that so easily?”

“Because you are ugly~~”

“Yaa don’t say that. Don’t hurt my heart. Do you want to see?” He suddenly opened his shirt to show his abs, I mean his heart.

“W-w-w-w-what are you doing?!!”

I closed my eyes and tried to cover his abs. But I couldn’t resist not looking at them. He then laughed about my action.

“I know that you think I’m y”

“Seriously you are so childish today. What’s with you acting like that?”

“I’m always like that”

“No, you are always cold and so not easygoing”

“It depends on the person and the situation”

“Ah I understand. Just because everyone is sleeping and not looking here you think you can do everything you want? That’s ual harassment!”

“I don’t get you. While every girl would dream about it you are offending me?”

“I’m not everyone!!”

“Ah right. I forgot. You are different” He then winked at me.

CAN’T YOU NOT… Argh just stop it already!

I immediately turned around to hide my red cheeks. He is so weird today!!

After that he said “Different my ”

I moved my head to look at him but he turned his face through the window. Is he angry or what?

It was so quiet now. Everyone was sleeping. Nearly everyone.  We were the only one who were awake. This made my heart beating faster than it already was.

----------------------

“Omg we are finally in Japan~!” Everyone screamed in excitement and clapped their hands.

“Everyone make a group so that you know if someone is missing” Mrs. Park with her stupid instructions. I mean we aren’t 12 anymore.

Yuk Jidam came towards me “Hayi-unnie do you want to be in a group with me?”

“Ah yea! Surely” I smiled at her. Suddenly Dokki tapped my shoulder.

“Umm if you don’t mind.. Could I be with you in a group”

“Y-yes. Take good care of me” I bowed at him. Behind my back I felt some bad aura. I turned around and saw Hanbin glaring at us.

I’m dead..

Later I saw Soohyun standing alone. She looked so confused and irritated.

“Soohyun. Uh if.. if you don’t mind would you like to be with us?”

“Thank you unnie. Take good care of me” She smiled at me and I returned it. This feeling.. it was strange but warm. I really really missed this girl. Right know I could jump on her and kiss all over her face.

We made a tour through a history museum in Kyoto.

“Daebak! Look at this guys” Jidam was so excited she ran from there to there.

Especially one picture caught my attention. There was a Cherry Blossom Tree with a hawk on it.

“Beautiful right?” Dokki came from behind and also watched the picture.

I read the caption “Kaido ni taka”

Dokki turned around to see me and asked me curiously “Do you like art?”

I nodded “Yes, especially Japanese art”

“Then what do you think of this picture?” He watched at me with such an interested face.

I made a pause and thought for 5 seconds.  ”I think the Hawk represents for a free, lone and wandering soul while the Cherry Blossom Tree stands still as time goes by. Maybe the artist wants to show that we should wait for our loved ones. We should wait because he or she will come. Maybe not now but one day we will be together..” Suddenly I spotted Hanbin going around with such an uninterested expression. While I followed him with my eyes I continued  “The  Hawk will always reach the tree regardless of time, distance or even fate. These two symbols are always side by side, inseparable from each other”

“Such an interest thought..” He widened his eyes. But I ignored him because my eyes and even my mind were somewhere else. Not here but by a special someone.

Dokki noticed it and looked to the place where my eyes were focused. “Ah I understand”

I winced and faked a cough. “Sorry what did you say?”

“I said I understand now. You were talking about B.I right?”

“Whaat? “ I narrowed my eyebrows and shook my head.

“Speak of the devil”

I looked to the side and saw Hanbin coming this way. “We are dead” I wanted to ran away but Hanbin pulled me by my backpack to himself and whispered to my ear “You had your last chance”. He smirked at Dokki and dragged me somewhere else. His voice right into my ear gave me some Goosebumps.

--------------------

“I said don’t talk to him”

“I know”

“You.. Are you that lustful to get him?”

“What? Now!” I made a disgusted face and pushed him away.

“How many times should I say that-“

“Are you jealous?”

After hearing that he suddenly stopped talking and couldn’t give an answer anymore.

“Seriously Hanbin-ah.. You’re driving me crazy” I took a deep breath and wanted to go.

“You are the one who drives me crazy”

First I hesitated then turned around with a toothy grin.

He then began to stutter “I-I mean. You know..”

“Eyyyy Hanbinniee you are so jealous I can see it all over your face”

“Aish shut up…”

He fastly passed by and went to the others but before he could reach his friends he gave Dokki a death glare.

 Omo this boy is so cute when he’s jealous. Well, a little bit scary too.

I also went to my group still smiling. Soohyun saw that and gave me a questionable expression. I made a face to say I’ll explain you later. She gave me thumbs up as an OK.

After reaching our dorms me, Soohyun and Jidam went to the smallest room. Everyone were with four people so they could go to the bigger ones. The best part was that right in front of our room were Hanbins and Bobbys room. They could occupy the biggest room with just two people. Just because they are famous..

Jidam warned us that she is the biggest sleeper so she quickly fell asleep. Me and Soohyun shared a marriage bed.

“Sohyunnie..”

“Hayi-unnie..”

We just stared at each other as if we were lovers. She gave me her hand so that I could hold it.

“I’ve missed you” After hearing that I could see a teardrop on her face. I wished it away.

“Don’t cry.. I’ve missed you too”

“But I’ve missed you more..”

“No I’ve missed you more!”

“Unnie do you want to discuss that?”

“I was so lonely without you”

“Aniyo. I could see you with B.I in every free time of yours”

“That’s not true”

“When I wanted to walk at home I’ve waited for you so that we could talk freely. Without anyone but you never got out from the school. I even went to the class to search for you. But I saw you with B.I laughing and having fun”

“Ahh it was because we had a detention”

“Waeyo?”

“Because we missed classes together..”

“Omo why? What did you do together alone? Are you dating each other?”

“Noo!! Never would he date me”

“So you fell in love with him?”

“Umm maybe.. Ahh meolla!!”


We were separated for just one week but it felt like a whole year.. So many things happened in just 7 days. I told her about the rumours, about his teasing, about the date, about him calling me Princess and even about his car Mickey.

“Hahaah. Oh my god. I can’t imagine him like that”

“Right? He is so childish sometimes”

After Hanbin as a topic we went on to Jinhwan. After all they were dating so she had to tell me a lot about him.

“Yesterday he walked me to the park and sang a song for me”

“Really?”

“Don’t play dump Hayi-ya. I know that it was your idea”

“Did he tell you that?”

“Yea..”

I could see her eyes slowly closing. We still held hands. “Good night Unnie”

“Good night my baby”

 

 

Author's note: Hey everyone. Thank you for your lovely comments. It really motivated me to write a new chapter as fast as I can but personally I'm not satisfied with it. >.< 

It looks all rushed over the place. I'll promise you that the next chapter will be better! ^^